[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>March 10th, 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27 KB, 545x362
>March 10th, 2016
>>
>>27062763
*CURRENT DATE*

Even if you're depressed you have to motivate yourself to do shit. I know it sucks, but you have to suck it up and do shit you don't feel like. I've spent the last few months wanting to learn shit about chemistry and eat better, but I didn't do anything about it. The only thing that's helped me this last week is just doing it, even if I would rather watch reruns of shows on netflix and play vidya I don't even like. You have to start sacrificing your immediate reward for later reward.
>>
>>27062825
>all you gotta do is do shit you don't feel like doing
I tried this, exercising and eating better to be specific. After 2 weeks my mind became clearer and beneath the fog all that remained were clearer memories of past traumas that made me fee like shit despite "having more energy". It's so fucked up, like I could feel the positive effect of the release of endorphins as a result of exercise but I somehow felt worse than when I sat on my ass all day doing nothing. I've realized I actually feel BETTER when I'm a useless lethargic depressed slob because at least that way the brain fog blocks out the trauma. I'm truly fucked pham.
>>
Life is over. Waiting to die.
>>
>>27062977
Tbh I kinda feel ya, I really hate myself and probably will eventually kill myself in my 30s, but if we want anything to come out of all this wasted time we have to sort of muscle through our trauma. It sucks though, compared to regular people It's like they get a quiet sunday stroll through a park while we're battling our way through a hurricane.
>>
>>27062825
This.

I've been waking up at 3pm on a near daily basis but tomorrow I'm going to wake myself up at 9am regardless of how much I sleep the night before.
>>
>>27062763
whats a date that you would want to be right now

i cant think of any

2014 also feels fucking late desu

the only thing i want is late 2016 so i can play Pokemon Sun/Moon because im a manchild but that will come soon enough
>>
>>27063031
>if we want anything to come out of all this wasted time we have to sort of muscle through our trauma
I've reached the point where I just don't care anymore. I don't believe I'm capable of creating something meaningful in this shit hole and don't even have the desire to. Just waiting to die and passing the time until I do so.
>>
>>27063083
I've been doing that too, but with 8 AM. It sucks some nights, but it'll train our bodies to sleep like normal people.
>>
File: uQS3wxm.jpg (143 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
uQS3wxm.jpg
143 KB, 600x803
It's my birthday today anons. Wish me luck on my sperg journeys
>>
I'm starting to realize that I think I want to live to see the summer. I'm not sure though.
>>
File: 1071727.png (62 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1071727.png
62 KB, 500x354
>>27063187
Good luck. The road is rough, but we're all going to make it, one way or another.
>>
>>27062763

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtbOoes2dg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.