[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist Roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 53456564.png (63 KB, 1045x469) Image search: [Google]
53456564.png
63 KB, 1045x469
Go to Craigslist and find desperate roasties like pic related.

>22
>I want someone to take care of me
>"I am independent" right after that
>3 kids and wants another

Holy fuck.
>>
Send her Chad pics to get hers then post plz
>>
>single mom of 3 at 22

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
File: 1455935913628.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1455935913628.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>curvy

TOP JEJ
>>
Think she would let me touch the kids for some shekels and chocolate?
>>
>>27063008
And wants a boy still!
>>
>>27062708
>(Not intended to be ratchet)
That ad may possibly be the most ratchet thing I've ever read
>>
>>27062708
>148lbs @ 5'4"

top kek, just top kek
>>
>>27063174
Well, if you look at as an investment, you'll get one chubby 22 year old roastie today, but if you play your cards right a harem of groomed qt teen daughters to enjoy once she really hits the wall, and with a proven track record of fertility you could have a few sons with her as well.

She's not as bad as you think desu.
>>
>>27064256
Yeah, but what if she chokes to death on Chad's cum in eight years? All that time and effort to get at the qt lolis will have been wasted when the state takes them.
>>
>>27062708
>>27064041
>>27064139

>/r9k/ is populated by users so fucking stupid not only do they fall for blatant shitposting on 4chan they don't even know how to spot it off site

It's like I'm really posting on reddit! (Nice desperate bumps though, really super subtle) 8]
>>
>>27064566
Hmm, what's that smell? It smells like a roastie getting toasty, but also like fish and period blood. What could it be?
>>
>>27063174

It would be living hell for the poor son being raised by a retarded single mom and three older sisters. Unless he wins the genetic lottery, the poor bastard is doomed from the start.
>>
>>27064256
Yeah but the lolis are probably half black.
>>
>>27062708
Fun fact: this 'catch' would reject 90+% of people on this board.
>>
>>27064668
Some choose to see the glass half white, Anon. As long as they don't have nigger hair or look like apes, they can still be cute.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.