[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gross things you did as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1 MB, 363x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 363x224
I'll start:
>middle school
>jerked off and then just pulled up my underwear when I was about to cum, orgasming in there
>used to do this no sweat, even though it would be wet and uncomfortable for the rest of the day
>be in the middle school marching band
>do this in my uniform right before we perform
>more than one time
>>
>>27062513
When I was 4 I stuck my finger up my ass because the shit wouldn't come out
>>
I used to run in circles in the living room without clothes on and shit on the floor, my dad hit me and I haven't done it since.
>>
>>27062513
I used to kiss girls but stopped when I entered middle school. I've been a clean, pure virgin ever since.
>>
>>27062805
i still do that, mangg
>>
I used to shit myself because of social anxiety and fear of using public toilets.
>>
I used to pee or poo in my undies a little cos i didnt wanna use the school restroom.
>>
>>27063592
same here. i have ibs now too, i wonder if the two are related? i was also scared to use the toilet sometimes because we used to have a roach problem and i was scared one would crawl on me while i was vulnerable and on the toilet.
>>
Sauce on that gif? I love cuntbusting
>>
>>27062805
that's like every fucking day till you die. guess what a bidet is for.
>>
I couldn't hold in my shit and the toilet was too far away so took a shit outside and wiped my ass with a leaf which only got a bit of the shit off. The next day a girl said she saw the shit and asked if it was mine. She probably saw me do it.
>>
>fapped in an empty science lab while supposed to be doing a test 3 times
>would deliberately fail/miss test days to be sent to the empty lab to do this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.