[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, how do you feel about dyed hair? To the fembots with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Robots, how do you feel about dyed hair?

To the fembots with dyed hair how do you feel about the negative connotations surrounding it?
>>
It makes a good contrast for semen
>>
Approach cautiously.

Milk snakes and coral snakes feature the same colors but only one is dangerous.
>>
File: 1456519725001.png (545 KB, 630x720) Image search: [Google]
1456519725001.png
545 KB, 630x720
Unnatural coloured hair does not work in the three dimensional realm.
>>
File: greeen.jpg (156 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
greeen.jpg
156 KB, 768x960
it's cute if it looks good on them.

green hair is my fetish uuu
>>
>>27062579
>nose piercing
I've never understood any piercing other than ears

It just seems so painful and there seems to be risk of future complications
>>
>>27062506
So if your boyfriend bought you an Ayano wig you wouldn't wear it to make him happy?
>>
>>27062599
i know. i hate piercings urgh.
but without them she'd be 10/10 IMO
>>
Love it. Its a good indicator of mental illnesses so you know to stay away from them.
>>
It almost always means they're a horrible person, but I absolutely love how it looks so much, and could never have a gf who doesn't dye her hair pretty colors
>>
>>27062705
>It almost always means they're a horrible person
you come on this website. is that suppose to be a bad quality or something?
>>27062657
who doesn't have a mental illness tbqh
>>
One or a combo of two of the three would look adorbss: white, pink, and black.
Especially on me. :3
>>
>>27062405
>dyed hair

aposematism

its a HUGE RED FLAG, stay away
>>
>>27062724
Well no I like when girls are shitty people usually but dyed hair often means they are slutty, which is bad.
>>
>>27062749
>implying not all girls are sluts
LOL
>>
>Usually avoid girls with colored hair,piercings, and tattoos combo like the plague
>Recently met a qt that had glow in the dark neon hair and kinds of piercings and loads of tattoos.
>She was honestly one of the sweetest girls I've ever met
>Feel conflicted about pursuing her
Help a robot out here guys
>>
I unfortunately like crazy and dyed hair is a good way to show crazy.

Regardless, this is how it generally turns out
>>
>>27062756
I have met a very small amount that are not.
>>
>>27062764
She's probably sweet to every guy who could potentially watch her get filled up with negro POZ loads in retaliation for white people's crimes against minorities
>>
>>27062764
Go for it bot
>>
File: Qd80h3r.jpg (389 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
Qd80h3r.jpg
389 KB, 1840x1088
>>27062405

>Problem hair
It serves as a warning sign
Red = full blown hatred of men.
Green = looniebin tier crazy.
Teal = sociopath.
Blue = coin flip, either happy go lucky type or Teal in disguise.

>Problem piercings
Septum piercings = bulldyke with inferiority complex will challenge any men and try to 1 up them at everything, always right because vagina.
Other facial piercings = generally harmless with daddy issues, sometimes lot of attitude.

>Problem glasses
>Generally fat Marilyn Monroe worshiping feminist by default, the bottom 10% in the female stack, the robots of the female world if you will.
>>
File: 1432820570858.jpg (33 KB, 460x383) Image search: [Google]
1432820570858.jpg
33 KB, 460x383
I loved it 15 years ago.
The well is tainted these days, however.
What was once the domain of punks, goths, and (real) geeks is just another fashion fad for the mainstream, especially the man-hating and white-hating social justice clowns of the upper-middle class.
I feel bad for today's kids who now must associate it with such terrible people.
>>
>>27062791
Share please.

original
>>
If it's not for cosplaying it's one of THE three redflags, along with tattoos and piercings.
>>
>>27062405
It's like my grandfather used to always say to me: "Red or purple is pretty OK, blue or green means stay the fuck away."
>>
>>27062866
I applaud the removal of the watermark from that image
>>
>>27062951
Share what?

It's not like any of those girls talk to me anymore considering I'm nuts and stupidly clingy because I understand how rare they are and it makes them hate me
>>
>>27062962
Your grandfather was a cuck for redheads.
>>
>>27062405
Gimme

>blox
>>
File: fucking perfection.jpg (259 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fucking perfection.jpg
259 KB, 1280x960
>>27062599
you fucking normie
grill with piercing is the best grill
this is perfect
>>
>>27062405
i loooooooooooveeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!
they are so god damn cute! specially because most of them are crazy ! and i love crazy chicks!
i love girl with emo style or avril lavigne hairstyle !
makes my dick diamond.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.