[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for people to look like chimpanzees when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1443097217422.png (790 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1443097217422.png
790 KB, 792x792
Is it normal for people to look like chimpanzees when you're high? Like, people don't look "human" anymore. When I'm sober, I see someone's face and I think NOTHING of it.

But when I'm high...It's just like their aliens-and I'm an alien. They look like space creatures and I'm totally unfamiliar with them.

Also, I think this happens because weed feels like it transports me to a parallel universe temporarily. When I "leave" then humans look like any other animal.
>>
>>27062383
Maybe when you're high your brain goes into this place where you just notice all of our animal features more.
>>
>>27062383

I sometimes freak out if I think too hard about how we're basically apes but it doesn't have anything to do with being high
>>
>>27062383
welcome to derealization
this is a symptom of schizoaffective personalities which may evolve into a full-blown psychotic episode if you continue to smoke the weeds
>>
Yeah, when I'm high on DXM I can't really see faces anymore. Like, when you're sober, you see a face as a whole, but when I'm high I see each part individually, I lose that natural ability to recognize faces. I stare at myself in the mirror for a while, and I just look like an animal more than anything.
>>
File: 1456047877355.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1456047877355.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>27062462
Idk...There's a lot of other stuff that goes with it. Like, everything around me seems totally foreign-I just feel strangely isolated when I'm high. Like I'm the only thing "happening" in the universe according to my perspective, my consciousness.

If I don't see the Eifel Tower in person, it technically doesn't exist. If I don't see someone have sex, it technically doesn't happen (until someone tells me-then my mind infers from that that it DID happen, and that at some point in time, Ms. X and Mr. X did in fact rub genitals. Then, to reinforce the notion, I automatically associated many images with the alleged event, and it becomes real.

But if know one taught me about the Holocaust, then from this "universe angle/ unique, individualized center" it mine had well never occurred-reality in its entirety is generated by your brain.

This also means that we are in "goop" or a beautiful pattern of oscillations and vibrations. What we sense we parse from what is "real" and that parcel is very, very slim and even then that scrap of reality is filtered through your beliefs, socialization, culture, personal identity, etc and is filtered through the "strength" of your sensory organs. The physical and "mental" filters are one and act together-compounding their effects.

So since we're only seeing like 1/100,000,000 of the totality of reality (the number is probably much larger but) then we're really not looking at it at all-but we're just looking at our brains. A sender and receiver.
>>
>>27062383
The one and only time I ever smoked weed was with my dad and my girlfriend. Dad supplied the weed, me and the gf smoked it.

When it hit me I couldn't talk or move, I just sat there smiling and rubbing my chin trying not to bite my own tongue while my dad and gf tried to talk to me.

Their voices would speed up then slow down and everything they said and did was hilarious. They picked a clock up off the wall and my dad started going over the history of it with my gf and everything they said, speeding up and slowing down was hilarious for some reason.

Later in the night I drove my gf and I home and couldn't tell how hard I was pressing the peddle so we were going like 35 miles per hour on a 50 mph road. Luckily it was like 1am so no one was on the road.

Never saw ape faces.
>>
i always see the ape faces when im super high
hello brother from another mother
>>
>>27062590
Okay but what about when you jerk off while high?
>>
>>27062383
Yes, they're called niggers
>>
Should probably get that checked out op. Could be schizophrenia
>>
>>27062925
>>27062523
I've never smoked weed, but when I have done DXM before, I get these feelings. Same when I'm drunk. I also talk to myself pretending to be other people quite often. Is it possible I may have some form of schizoaffective personality?
>>
>>27062925
I think substances just do weird shit to different people's minds. You never know exactly how something is going to interact with you.

Doesn't necessarily mean it will "trigger" an episode. Some people get a little OCD, or a little retarded on weed, they're just under the effects of a substance.
>>
>>27062940
>>27063030
I was just reading last night about that pastor that was super smart and started seeing everyone as aliens and thinks the US congress is filled with aliens and how he can see everyones disguise. It sounds eerily similar to seeing everyone as monkeys.

Maybe its nothing, but psyhoactive drugs and weed can trigger schizophrenic tendencies, I dont think it would hurt checking it out
>>
>>27062383
Can I please have sauce on that pic? What manga/anime is it?
>>
>>27062383
I used to have similar experiences. It wasn't just faces though, it was everything. Everything seemed so absurd and strange. I laid off the drugs the last 2 years and its gone away.
>>
I get these feelings

I also get high feelings even after abstaining from weed and shrooms for months

Is my brain fucked?
>>
File: 1457510708378.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457510708378.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Last time I got high I had a full on schizophrenic episode fought 3 dudes and got a lifetime ban from the olive garden. Not that bad really, no idea why I was at the olive garden in the first place because i fucking hate it.
>>
File: 1388082163316.png (639 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [Google]
1388082163316.png
639 KB, 1192x953
Man im high right now, its chill. Good flowing thoughts seamlessly from one thought to the next.

Medical cannabis patent for crohn's. Live in northern california.

Good cannabis can be really overwhelmly powerful at first, you can panic, it happens.

Just take small hits and wait like 10 minutes between, this is a good method too not get uncomfortably ripped.

And with more cannabis experience you will learn the subtle flavors and different highs. And learn that weed will never harm you. And to just enjoy it.

We have been smoking the herb for 2000 years and no one has died.

>>27063822
If you have any chance of being Schizophrenic dont smoke, it really can bring on an episode.
>>
>>27063866
yeah, I didn't know that til it was too late and I beat the shit out of three dudes in an olive garden "because they were talking to their shadows" and thought the shadowmen were out to get me.
>>
>>27062383
Lack of facial recognition is a symptom of autism.
>>
File: 20160224_163148.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160224_163148.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>27063894
Shit dog im really sorry, always research before any substance for sure.

But if you have any chronic physical pain or gastrointestinal stress. And have no family history of Schizophrenia, give that shit a try, way better than being on Crohn's meds for me.

Plus it provides an escape from depression, momentary yes but refreshing none the less.

Its not for everyone /cure all though.

Have some of "The Sauce" I grew myself from seed.
>>
>>27062523
THIS
LISTEN TO THIS
>>
File: 1447712851166.png (570 KB, 919x1381) Image search: [Google]
1447712851166.png
570 KB, 919x1381
>>27062590
Welcome to schizoaffective disorder, I recommend risperdol and lithium
>>
File: 1449886615671.gif (2 MB, 494x331) Image search: [Google]
1449886615671.gif
2 MB, 494x331
>>27064158
>>27064024
Here, Another thing i forgot it helps me sleep, and lessen some affects of my asperger's (diagnosed at 6)

>risperdol
>lithium
Fuck me id rather be schizo.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.