[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have date with a cripplingly shy 6/10 Give advice robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Light-Yagami-picture.jpg (86 KB, 538x396) Image search: [Google]
Light-Yagami-picture.jpg
86 KB, 538x396
>tfw have date with a cripplingly shy 6/10

Give advice robots.
>>
Since she agreed she maybe likes you. If she doesnt like you she still wants this date to work. If she likes you the date has already worked. If she never goes on a second date it was never going to work.
>>
>>27062035
Crippling shy boy or girl? It really matters.
>>
>>27062035
>he fucking asks /r9k/ for advices
you are destined to fail, and you fucking deserve it
>>
>>27062124
I already know what to do m8, I only use 4chan for fun.

>>27062103
XX
>>
>>27062035
Talk a lot, flirt, observe reactions, make moves, she s waiting for it since she s shy but accepted the date
>>
>>27063435
i was just joking, i know what to do i only come on r9k to laugh
>>
>>27062093
dude i was just kidding i only come here to laugh sheeeeesh
>>
>>27063449
I once dated a really shy girl who admitted to liking me. It was so fucking frustrating trying to ever get her to talk I just gave up. But she would text me and ask me what was wrong.

Goddamn, you can text me, but you can't even speak to my face when we're out on a dates.
She wasn't even a robot, just such a generic chick with tits that listened to shitty metalcore.
>>
>>27063449
Nice thread man
Hope you had a good laugh
>>
>>27063507
haha thanks bud yeah i am havin a bit of a giggle lol
>>
>>27063506
sorry to be rude but if you want to tell stories just make your own thread, this is about my date not yours
>>
>>27063507
Most people on r9k who give advice usually do a pretty decent job from their own experience. I think OP was hoping for a bunch of posters to call him normie scum and get in baseless arguments over each anon's irl personalities.

I think people here, while maintaining destitute outlooks, are starting to get the idea that social situations DO happen to some of us and not respond so vehemently.

I'm glad that people cared enough to give OP's retarded shitposting ass some advice instead of getting cucked into rage.

General reminder that OP is a faggot for hoping to make yet ANOTHER shitty "IM ON R9K AND I GOT A GIRL'S ATTENTION PLEASE GET MAD" thread.

Once again, fuck the op
>>
>>27062152

>2016
>not dating qt shy boys>>27063435
>>
>step one walk a little and talk about meaningless shit
>step two to grab a drink (cold if hot, hot if cold day)

depending if day or night you can
>go to a plaza or a green place, have a ice cream or whatever and keep talking/walking together
>have a cheap dinner in a comfy place if night

Best advice i could give you is that women doesn't like to take decisions, especially those "shy" women aka special snowflakes.
Lead the way and you will kiss her at the end of the date
>>
>>27063544
You are the biggest faggot in the world, how do you feel?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.