[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's hilarious is how femanons don't even see Chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444635702402.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1444635702402.gif
1 MB, 400x300
What's hilarious is how femanons don't even see Chads as Chads. They think the only Chad is the douchebag type.

On the flip side, you robots don't realize how many types of Stacies there are.
>>
There is no such thing as a "stacy".
>>
>>27062135
Stacy's are the female version of Chads: hot, popular and bitchy

Chad is the Prom King, Stacy is the Prom Queen
>>
File: 1456183636834.jpg (79 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456183636834.jpg
79 KB, 500x667
>>27062135
"awkward" girls like this are still Stacy. They don't think they are though because they developed very late and never had feminine personalities.
>>
>>27062021
>"stacy"
>female equivalent of chad
>"chad" is used to distinguish a certain type of male according to his behaviour
>implying girls are distinguished by their behaviour
>>
>>27062021
A whore is a whore, a bitch is a bitch.
>>
>>27062163
Give me an example of a non-Stacy.
>>
>>27062416
That ugly, weird girl in high school that smelled weird and everyone hated and picked on
>>
>>27062163
Naw senpai a hand and Stacy is a mind state rather than just a physical appearance.

Don't get me wrong

Fit+Attractive+Huge Ego=Chad/Stacy

But for both men and women they can still have Chad/Stacy like qualities especially if they're high on themselves.

A 6/10 will still blow out an average guy if she's friends with chicks who blow her out. She'll still present herself as a Stacy even if she's not that high up.
>>
in a fembot thread a few days ago i got in a conversation with a fembot who didn't want anything to do with men because she assumes all men would pump and dump her

the only types who have the ability to pump and dump are chads.

women literally only see chads, all other men are invisible, and they then wonder why this shit happens to them
>>
>>27062473
Also don't forget those fat girls that are popular
Every popular group of girls always has at least one fat girl
>>
>>27062507
that fat girl is an ego boost for the rest of them

all girl friend circles have at least one fat or ugly girl for that reason
>>
>>27062443
But even she fucks guys on the reg. All women are the female equivalent of chad.
>>
>>27062587
You haven't seen some of the girls I went to high school with

There was this one girl that even the lowest tier of guys made fun of and hated she was so weird and disgusting

Chad at least has some sort of self respect
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.