[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calories in >calories out who else hates this meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 5.1-Linds-True-Blue.jpg (44 KB, 461x342) Image search: [Google]
5.1-Linds-True-Blue.jpg
44 KB, 461x342
>calories in
>calories out

who else hates this meme?
>>
1/10 made me reply

originals
>>
>>27061377
If you know basic biology and physiology it's literally as simple as that. Matter and energy are neither created nor destroyed. People may have different metabolisms, but if you eat healthy and exercise the right amount for your body, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. Any doctor you ask will tell you that. But you know, why listen to them when listening to autistic NEETs on 4chan allows you to wallow in your own self pity and be lazy?
>>
>"I'm fat!"
>neither exercises nor watches caloric intake

I'm tired of fatties justifying their fatness
>>
>>27061377
So, what, you think your body runs on magic? You think you're fat because of evil spirits?
I know you're trying to shitpost ironically, but the fact that you couldn't put any actual effort or creativity into it is just kind of sad.
>>
>>27061539
>>27061452
>>27061494
please don't take the bait.
>>
>>27061377
It's not a meme, it's basic logic. Prove me wrong with facts and statistics cited from actual medical research.
>>
File: 1455843034329.jpg (121 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1455843034329.jpg
121 KB, 531x471
>>27061452
>>27061539
>>27061556
You cucks took the bait
>>
>>27061452
>>27061539
>>27061556
Look on youtube for Yuka Kinoshita
>>
The only thing I hate is fat people
>>
>>27061602
she obviously throws it all up afterwards, even competitive eaters do this.
>>
>go from drinking 2% milk to whole milk while eating like 1.5k calories a day
>lose 10 lbs and still end up fatter
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-10-01-05.png (258 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-10-01-05.png
258 KB, 1080x1920
Used to weigh 293 before I just cut soda. I was 283 when I started actual dieting.
I would lose more if I lift, but I don't want to get laughed at by Chad and his goons at the gym.
>>
>>27061452
>If you know basic biology and physiology it's literally as simple as that

Except no, it isn't. The body often doesn't 100% digest food
>>
Hurr absolute facts are memes. You're retarded op but if you're so sure of yourself please go disprove the laws of thermodynamics and become famous
>>
>>27062308
If you eat a bunch of corn you will have undigested corn in your shit.

Are you telling me your body broke that corn down and absorbed the nutrients and then put it back together again to poo out?
>>
>>27061761
Wrong. Her stomach just gets bigger and bigger and she doesn't digest properly. You can find x-rays on youtube after she's binged
>>
>>27061602
eat similar to this and dont throw it up, people often ask me how I eat so much/assume im bulimic.

I think im either diabetic or have thyroid problems or am unable to absorb nutrients due to a life of undiagnosed celiac disease.
>>
>>27061452
why can i literally eat chocolate and meat all day every day and not gain a single pound

why does lifting weights for one day make me lose 5 pounds, visibly lose muscle, and drop below 130 pounds

all my blood tests and shit are fucking normal

wake me the fuck up
>>
>>27062326
You're ignoring the point. Corn won't fill your nutritional needs. As long as your nutritional needs are meet with a proper diet while eating below your caloric maintenance ie calories in calories out. it's physically impossible not to lose weight. And if you don't lose weight congratulations you have a magical body go find a scientist and become famous
>>
>>27062362
Because you're not telling the truth, you're lying.
>>
>>27062297
but that makes sense

undigested calories go out as undigested calories ree
>>
>>27062382

If you eat 10,000 calories of corn

your body will not break down and digest 10,000 calories of corn. Period.

So that means you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>27062362
>>27062384
different guy then you replied to here- I'm the same way minus the clearly exaggerated weight loss from lifting.
I use myfittnesspal and track every meal. I eat 3500+cals a day and weight 113lbs at 6'1.

Thyroid problems? Diabetes? The walking embodiment of what fat people wish they could be? I dont know but wake me up please.
>>
>>27061452

Except we are finding out more and more weight loss is about WHAT you eat. Weight loss is 99% diet. A healthy vegan diet is great for weight loss because you cut out all the shit.

Op literally is right.
>>
>>27062404
Ok fine ignore my point and I'll just play along. You're still wrong retard the only thing your body doesn't absorb from corn is cellulose you still get all the nutrients from it but your body can't survive on corn alone. So yes 10000 calories of corn is still digested at 10000 calories of corn
>>
>>27062499
when undigested corn is expelled from your body, your body didn't digest it you fucking idiot
>>
>>27062414
i dont fucking know what the fuck is going on all i know is its not fucking worth living with my upper back being in all this fucking pain all the time so im going to try eating almost all meat again, fuck my heart and colon i probably wont live long enough to even get problems like that anyway if something here doesnt fucking change
>>
>>27062545
Oh my god just stop posting you imbecile you do digest everything from the corn the thing you're seeing in your crap is cellulose which no mammal can digest. All the nutrients are absorbed as they pass through the body corn isn't some magical nutrient free food
>>
>>27062550
what I've found helps me is to firstly make sure I drink literally a gallon of water a day (I carry a gallon jug at all times, and take a sip every 3-5 mins) take creatine, limit meat, eat mostly steamed vegetables and rice while taking a supplement called maximum vibrance for the majority of my protein intake.

An easy way to find out if its your pancreas causing the pain is to drink coffee on an empty stomach since it stimulates acid production.

If youre taking any nsaids like advil or ibprofuen stop those immediately.

I really hope you find some relief anon.
>>
>>27062578
you can indeed have problems absorbing nutrients if your intestines are damaged, there are legitimate medical conditions which cause people to become unable to absorb nutrients. I'm not that other anon but you can't generalize everyone based upon the laws of thermodynamics because there is much more at play. I for one have to take digestion tablets because my stomach doesn't produce enough acid to break food down enough to absorb anything.
>>
>>27062662
I'm not saying there isn't much more at play I agree everyone is different but the bottom line is when you understand your body and find your caloric maintenance if you eat below that it's physically impossible not to lose weight. But there's only about a 100-300 calorie absorption difference between people in the most extreme cases
>>
>>27062636
the pain is in my muscles and joints

the pancreas is something ive considered, my dad has pancreatitis, but ive had blood tests

i never take tylenol or anything like that

>>27062662

>digestion tablets

digestive enzymes?

that seems to help me, but none of my blood tests showed my pancreas or anything was fucked up, i only tested positive for celiac disease but i dont even know if that shit is real because i eat no grains at all and have only gotten back up to 130 pounds

>>27062356
Fuck you too man?

What the fuck is going on
>>
>>27062747
[citation needed]
but I respect your response.
>>
>>27062799
You could have one of those crazy allergies to something like sulfides or perservatives, I dont know if they're real or not and don't have anything outside of annecdotal evidence to share but I would really try to find a quality doctor who doesn't want to only throw pills at you, but instead tries to help you solve whatever problem you have.

Pain in the limbs/chest is definitely a symptom of thyroid problems according to the
Google doctor "you have 4 types of cancer"(tm).

What's worse is apparently thyroid issues are very commonly misdiagnosed or ignored by many doctors. Hopefully one day we can figure this shit out and get the gainz we deserve.
>>
>>27062803
100-300 is just a estimate but everyone can find their caloric maintenance within a month. You just have to use a basic calorie calculator and adjust to your personal needs which I highly doubt would be higher or lower than 300 calories when it comes to weight gain or loss
>>
>>27062871
all the pain is from muscles and bone and shit atrophying, i know its not any organ just failing on me or something, unless thats totally painless and just causes muscle and bone atrophy, its just atrophy

my fucking heart is probably not in great shape, judging by how i fucking lose muscle when i exercise
>>
>>27062963
>http://www.a-diabetic-life.com/diabetic-proximal-neuropathy.html

>https://www.diabetesdaily.com/forum/type-1-diabetes/62539-cant-gain-weight-5000-calories/

Start tracking your blood glucose (get one of those one meters or w/e from walgreens), and see a doctor.
>>
>>27063116
ive had shitloads of blood tests, including atleast one of those for, they laughed at me for asking if i could have diabetes
>>
>>27061377
Human planet detected

Original comment
>>
>>27063147
there are tons of people who go undiagnosed all the time, not saying your doctors are wrong but it happens.

My father personally almost went into a coma because three doctors missed the numbers. He's a kidney transplant recipient and goes to a really good hospital too. He could of easily sued and won millions but he'd rather turn the other cheek because he's such a cuck.
>>
>>27063230
i do feel thirsty and hungry and piss a lot

this is scaring the shit out of me

i want an answer for all this bullshit but i dont want to be fucking diabetic, i dont even consume much sugar, fuck, how would i get diabetes and not everyone else i know
>>
>>27062382
This post is factually correct, the thread should have ended here.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.