[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do mothers always think their sons are handsome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: quizzical pepe.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
quizzical pepe.png
72 KB, 900x900
Why do mothers always think their sons are handsome?
>>
They are used to their sons faces. They see it almost daily for 18 years.
>>
its because everyone becomes more attractive once you intimately know them
>>
>>27061151
Why are you a handsome young man, snon
>>
>>27061209

this made me feel good for some reason
>>
Only the Chad sons
>>
>>27061151
Cause they see them through rose tinted glasses, it really sucks when you're a trap
>>
File: extra smug pepe.png (108 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
extra smug pepe.png
108 KB, 700x673
>>27061215
>you'll have to fend off girls with a stick when you're older
>>
>>27061151
There's a strong psychological preference for self, and he's half her. Also, she more than likely was genuinely attracted to his father when she slept with him, so he probably inherited traits that she finds attractive.
>>
My wifes son has a really nice tan
>>
>>27061332
so does mine, it doesn't hurt that his father was an African dancer who had to go back to Zimbabwe after his visa expired
>>
>tfw my mom has never said I'm handsome

Her fault for marrying a black guy desu, Swedish+Afro-Caribbean isn't a good combo
>>
they are lying to make their sons feel good
>>
>>27061151
Because we probably look our fathers. Think about it, our fathers were good looking enough for her primitive cavewoman brain to want to get fertilized by him, and her boy is just going to be a younger version of him.
I'm actually surprised mother's don't fuck their sons once they hit 20.
>>
because they see themselves in them.
pure nascisism
>>
>>27061374
you're an abomination
>>
>>27061151
Female cognitive dissonance. Rather than admit that they've created something ugly, they lie and tell you that you're handsome even if it isn't the case.

She's trying to convince herself more than you.
>>
>>27061151
Because you ARE handsome
>>
File: curry shrug.jpg (21 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
curry shrug.jpg
21 KB, 480x304
>>27061455

Not going to argue with that
>>
>>27061374
Kill yourself desu senpai
Original comment is original
>>
File: 1457288913089.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1457288913089.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>27061151
How do you know what they think? They just say this to make you feel better.
Even though they see you in a better light, they normally aren't completely delusional and see if you are an ugly piece of shit.
>>
File: Spr_1b_074.png (861 B, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
Spr_1b_074.png
861 B, 56x56
>>27061285
>tfw I fend off women with my dick
>>
>>27061151
Fun thing to note they done the science on it and there is a part of your brain that registers a level of caring/affection after you have a child as oppose to before. Pretty much your mom finds you handsome because of an evolved survival instinct to not just let you die.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/what-happens-to-a-womans-brain-when-she-becomes-a-mother/384179/
>>
>>27061151
Because it reminds them of their husband that left them for the next roastie after fetus incubation unit A (your mom) had been insemenated and was no longer of concern to your father.
>>
>>27061395
Wait, yours doesnt?
>>
>>27061151
I think it's because they don't want to admit they gave birth to a genetic failure. Most people can delude themselves into thinking things if it makes them feel better about themselves.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.