[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in alien life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (771 KB, 632x913) Image search: [Google]
file.png
771 KB, 632x913
Do you believe in alien life?
>>
>>27060995
I believe it exists. But its probably rare.
>>
Off course I do, I think about it everyday.
>>
I think there is only one Earthlike planet in our universe, with no other aliens.

However, when you open your mind to the possibility of infinite dimensions, this is easy to believe.

There are extra-dimensional beings that have visited earth. Many of them.
>>
>>27061293
Okay crazy, explain thyself.
>>
Ya there are dimensions beyond the 3rd. I call it a psychic dimension. And there are energy life forces in that dimension.
>>
Kyle Odom entered the 4th dimension with meditation, humans are evolving into the 4th dimension.
>>
>>27062000
Thats close enough to spirit science for me to laugh at you.
>>
>>27062039

The 4th dimension can only be reached by humans can that elevate their consciousness to a higher state.
>>
File: lobenee.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
lobenee.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
>>27060995
Kek made him do it. Too many maymay in his mind.
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 400x330
>>27062076
Thats not how dimensions work.
>>
>>27062208

The 4th dimension is a psychic one. That's why we can't "see" it, it's a dimension of psychic energy.
>>
Chaos Magic is very hard on psychotic people.
>>
>>27062225
Thats not how dimensions work. We live in 4 dimensions. The 4th is time. Physicists think there are 11 SPATIAL dimensions. Psychicness isn't even a thing.

Also, extraordinary claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
Ghosts of people are stuck between our dimension and the next dimension because they couldn't fully transcend this plane of existence.
>>
>>27062311
There is no existing without a living body.
>>
It's kinda obvious isn't it?
Obviously this universe was made for life just look at all the stars in the sky. There are probably an infinite amount of habitable planets out there with similar life forms like plants and animals out there
>>
Alien life in a way that humanity can comprehend? No. But the possibilities are endless when you consider the vastness of space and the potential there is in it.
>>
>>27062302

What we call "time" is the physical observation of the motion on energy in the 3rd dimension. It is completely possible to time travel by reversing the energy movement exactly.

We are talking about the same thing, the motion of energy. The 4th dimension is a plane of energy.
>>
>>27062329

That is what KeK is afraid of, their cattle (wild humans) existing in their dimension with the will of their former life intact.

We are designed to live on this plane then to die, and afterwards our "soul" is consumed by our engineers upon our death.
>>
Humans can live much longer than they do now. Human bodies regenerate and recuperate , and we are partially 4th dimensional beings.

We are designed to die faster than we "naturally" do so that our "souls" can be consumed on death.
>>
yes, aliens exist. no, they have never visited earth
>>
>>27062692

this is the lie that is essential because they need us wild humans to live full lives so that we are ready after our death to be consumed by them.

that's why the status quo is so important to maintain for them, normies are their sustenance because they have fulfilling lives and go peacefully to their fate after death.

people like us are harder to "consume" because we struggle since we have been all our lives.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.