[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this whore hate Trump so much? Why is she so repulsed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why does this whore hate Trump so much? Why is she so repulsed by the most alpha male on the planet? Why isn't she on her knees already begging for his cocks like the whores that all women are? Has /r9k/ lied to me about the world works? I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>27060962
>Why does this whore hate Trump so much
She doesn't, she is just instructed to be like that by her jew Foxnews overlords.
>>
Because his foreign policy is utter lunacy and his economic policies will harm both American consumers and American manufacturers, all while putting the country into even greater debt?
>>
Because he fucked her and didnt call her back when he said he would.
>>
>>27061058
But women don't care if the world burns if they get the alpha cock? Why do they love niggers and refugees? Women are all emotional.
>>
she probably sucks him off before every debate
>>
>>27060962
> Trump
> The most alpha male on the planet

I don't know man, his hands are a little small. Makes me think low test.
>>
>>27060962
Because she Megan Kelly is a feminist and Trump isn't entirely pussy whipped. Megan Kelly is basically now a converted democrat. Don't know why Fox News hasn't fired her yet.
>>
>>27060962
she's just a puppet
the people behind her don't like Trump because for good or ill he can operate on his own money and influence. Unlike other candidates and would be presidents he can just make things happen because he actually has the resources to back the ideas
>>
>>27060962
She is yandere for him
>she trimmed her hair to look more like him
>she basically came when he thanked her
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gNZsZoGAALA
>>
the #1 enemy to young white women is older white men.
>>
>>27061599

Alpha and charismatic af

Ya her pussy creamed when he thanked her.
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
She has daddy issues and is rebelling against a father figure (trump)
>>
>>27061599
OOOOH OH MY FUCKING GOOOD. MOOOM GET THE CAMERA.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.