[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your sex >How you feel about nerdy girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>Your sex
>How you feel about nerdy girls
>>
>>27060825
>male
>overrated
>>
>>27060825
male
annoying
>>
my sex
they're attention whores like all other girls
>>
male
dont care
>>
>>27060825
Define "nerdy".
>>
>>27060825
Male

Actual nerdy girls, who knows, they keep that shit to themselves. I like when a girl has personal hobbies and interests outside the context of being a consumer or using said hobbies as a springboard for socializing, though.

Modern self-proclaimed "nerds", the type who "loooove star wars!" and get triforce tattoos and use "nerdy" interests as a means to socialize but never actually explore past a superficial pop culture investment, shit like that, I can't fucking stand them. I imagine most people with legitimately nerdy interests or tendencies dislike these people.
>>
Male

Similiar to >>27060935, I have a lot of nerdy interest myself and personally I would like to date girl with interests similiar to mine.
>>
>never
>they're Stacy with glasses
>>
>>27060825
male
girls who are into nerd culture stuff like vidya and superheroes are cancer

girls into books and school are good
>>
female
depends of how you define "nerdy", if you mean the actual definition (socially awkward, obsessive interests, smart) then yeah, they are fine but if you mean the meme definition (mainstream nerd culture) then into the trash it goes desu
>>
>>27060825
Male.
I like them if they're hot or qt, if they're ugly they don't exist to me.
>>
>Male

>None come close to my power level
>>
>>27061753
Who are you quoting?

original commento es originalo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.