[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "girls have a hard life" episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: 1441903196630.jpg (272 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1441903196630.jpg
272 KB, 900x600
>It's a "girls have a hard life" episode
>>
>>27060798
I didn't get enough attention today, I'm going to kill myself like you guys
>>
File: tZOS8.gif (365 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tZOS8.gif
365 KB, 320x240
>>27060798
>it's another "Girls can be bad-asses too" episode
>>
>It's a /tv/ invades /r9k/ episode
>>
>>27060798

Maddox is running a fruit stand now?
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1a9.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>another "tables-are-turned-and-males-are-kidnapped/sexually-humiliated/dude-in-distress and females come to the rescue because see how YOU like it silly boiz" episode

this happened in Metalocalypse, my once favorite show.

And they say we're being silly for thinking SJWs ruin our shit.
>>
File: 766388rn.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
766388rn.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>It's another "comic relief character goes on adventure" episode
>it's a "rich people are evil" episode
>>
>>27061030
serves you well for liking shit like that.
>>
>>27061030

sexually humiliated how?
>>
>>27060798
Look how clean his fruit stand is, I'd buy some fruit there. He doesn't even care about all the rubble around either.
>>
>>27061147

It really is impressive. I wonder where that is. I doubt it's some disaster zone, or else he would have never made it all the way out there with that food.
>>
>>27061030
That's my fantasy.
Too bad no one will ever save me.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (19 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
19 KB, 367x332
>>27060798
>It's a harem series
>>
File: thatfuckingcat.jpg (39 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingcat.jpg
39 KB, 600x524
>>27061030
>Thinking that troop/plot is is anything new
There was a fucking flintstone episode that was like that anon
>>
File: 1440455098377.jpg (134 KB, 610x597) Image search: [Google]
1440455098377.jpg
134 KB, 610x597
>another "hay guise remembar this" episode i.e. the "classic" "clip-episode"
>another character acting like the same old jackasses but re-imagined in another setting like the stone-age, the distant future or Biblical times and everything is themed accordingly like the catchphrase.
>another movie parody episode (specially fucking Star Wars)

and yet plebs eat that shit up and continue to watch the show. why? It's a good cue that show is going stale and needs to get off the air.
>>
>>27061030
You are very fucking silly for thinking that. There are episodes of the original Star Trek where Kirk was captured and saved by women. One had him down in his undies.
Hell wasn't that one of the plot lines in a planet of the apes film?
>>
>>27061133

the episode where that feminazi cunt Abigail sends them to terroristan and get confused for women and get cat-called and tossed in a harem. And they get saved by the same FEMALES in the harem when they take guns from guards.

The whole thing was just pander-wank for tumblrinas who likely didn't even give a fuck about the show in the first place.
>>
>>27061030
>blames a SJW boogieman for something that has been around longer than he could be alive.
Yes SJW are annoying as fuck but they don't have nearly the influence you think they have.
Really all they do is take credit for shit they had no real influence on.
This idea of a man in peril and a woman saving them goes back pretty far in history.
Actually most ideas of that level of independent women go a ways back.
Nothing is new under the sun anon. There will always be a generation like this.
>>
>>27061307
>>27061364

I don't care how old it is it's still a shitty trope. just an excuse for beta writers to sneak in femdom fantasies and pass it off "female empowerment"

then again a lot "fetishes" get slipped in cartoons and TV shows often.
>>
>>27061454
>I don't care how old it is it's still a shitty trope.
Yes but you blame the SJW for something that has always been around, projecting either how young you are or how much you need an adversary to keep your mind of your failings.
>just an excuse for beta writers to sneak in femdom fantasies and pass it off "female empowerment"
or it's for comedy, or as satire such as in the case of Metalocalypse it was playing on the fact a lot of metal rockers both look and act like women and considering how they acted that's a fair assessment of their personality in the show.
>>
>it's a "girl beats up the biggest badass with ease" episode
>>
File: 1426344043035.jpg (7 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1426344043035.jpg
7 KB, 250x247
>>27060798
>It's the episode with Queen Latifah where she gets mad that WIll won't date her fat ass
>>
>>27061511
>need an adversary to keep your mind of your failings.

yeah I'm a failure Anon, I know what I am, but I don't blame the SJWs for that but I do think that writers need to stop pandering towards them so much

the show was meant to be for edgy metal neckbeards (yeah yeah like me) to laugh at violent misanthropic humor. that was the whole appeal of the show in the first place. it's supposed to be violent and misogynistic.

why don't just make an episode of Steven Universe where the gems get showed up or rescued by muscular macho-men heroes while we're at it.

but hey whatever it's not like I gotta watch it if I don't like it anymore. No biggie.
>>
>>27061880
>SJWs for that but I do think that writers need to stop pandering towards them so muc
Trust me they don't
this is nothing really new

>the show was meant to be for edgy metal neckbeards
The show was what King of Hill was to conservatives. A satire of that life. However much like KotH fans many that were of that culture like it (accept for the episodes that triggered them like you are)
>why don't just make an episode of Steven Universe where the gems get showed up or rescued by muscular macho-men heroes while we're at it.
dude they get showed up by guys all the time. Fuck uncle grandpa schooled them.

I think in irony you are just doing what the SJW do and there are just certain issues that will trigger you to offense no matter how they are presented.
>>
>>27061320
>another character acting like the same old jackasses but re-imagined in another setting like the stone-age, the distant future or Biblical times and everything is themed accordingly like the catchphrase.

fuck the Simpsons
>>
>>27061944
>there are just certain issues that will trigger you to offense no matter how they are presented.

maybe so but again it's not like I gotta watch it any more.

>>27062040

don't forget Family Guy.

>hahaha Cave-Stewie just clubbed Cave-Lois and said his catchphrase caveman style ("damn all"). It's the same shit he always does but in caveman style! Soooo funnee!!!!!1

and yet fucking Seth McFarlane makes millions with this. That's why I don't watch his shit anymore.
>>
File: 1448576124339.png (299 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
1448576124339.png
299 KB, 596x480
>it's a "girls vs boys" episode and the boys are complete morons and the girls are super smart and organized
>>
Hello Caxton
>They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.
>>
>>27061030

I watched every episode but I am lost on which episode you're talking about
>>
>>27062259
Kek I actually enjoyed the Star Wars shit though
>>
>>27060798
>it's a PURE DISTILLED TUMBLR episode
it's not easy liking supernatural
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.