[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships are shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
Boyfriend of six years told me that I wasn't sexually attractive but that I was "cute"
Why even bother living anymore?
We only fuck like once a week anyways.
>>
File: 1454122364581.png (480 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
1454122364581.png
480 KB, 960x622
>>27060567
>We only fuck like once a week anyways.
1/10 made me reply
>>
Yeah men usually get bored of you after a month or so regardless of what you look like
>>
>>27060578
>bebe speaking from experience
nobody asked for a whore's opinion :)
>>
>>27060578
False, you fucking turd
>>
>>27060610
Whores have the most experience
>>
>>27060616
Yeah it's true. Especially if you're nice, guys like to be "challanged". The best way to keep a guy around is to ignore him and keep him strung along. Women and men are the same.
>>
>>27060578

Well if the girl looks like you its no surprise
>>
>>27060618
we know you're a whore but nobody asked you
>>
>>27060635
Wrong, so fucking wrong. Ive been with my gf for almost 2 years and i still love her body/am sexually attracted to her. The one thing i HATE more that anything is when she ignores me. Its disrespectful and just a cunty thing to do. Maybe date someone who doesnt just want your used hole?
>>
>>27060675
That's why you are with her because she ignores you sometimes and you love her more than she loves you
>>
>>27060690
>you love her more than she loves you

That's every relationship ever
>>
>>27060690
Stop trying and stop posting anytime thx doll
>>
>>27060690
Lol no, im not still with her because she ignores me, its more like im still with her because 95% shes awesome. You have no idea how stupid it is to ignore your SO. As for the who loves who more thats debatable. I might, i might not.
>>
>>27060690
cluck cluck cluck

bokak
>>
>>27060675
Yea I love to let relationships die if a chick is too cunty. It's the easiest thing in the world to ignore them back, I'm better at not giving a shit than any female
>>
>>27060724
There are times when she's busy or doing her own thing and doesn't talk to you?im gonna assume the answer is yes. If she was super into you, you'd treat her like a dead rodent on the side of the road. It's not a male thing but that's just how humans are.
>>
>>27060705
Sayeth the square
Ever heard of pimping?
>>
>>27060741
There just so stupid. "Maybe if i ignore him and treat him like shit he will love me more" what kind of logic do these roasties even use
>>
>>27060754

ooga booga where da azian boiz at
>>
>>27060757
You have to ignore him a little bit but still give him a little hope. Like waving a hot dog infront a dogs faces then snatching it back. Women are the same way.
>>
>>27060754
If shes busy then shes busy. Thats not ignoring someone. & Wether shes super into me or not is debatable. But from how the relationship is and how she acts towards me. Im sure shes super into me without a doubt. Go get yourself a nice bf whom youll respect and treat like a human. "If i ignore my bf like the dirty rodent he is, he'll love me more" flawless logic.
>>
>>27060796
Sounds abusive quite frankly.
>>
>>27060816
How did you get with her?let me guess you were chasing after her like a dog getting rejected time and time again?now you finally won the prize ;)
>>
>>27060796
You just described teasing. Not ignoring. Now if instead of snatching the hotdog, you just put it back in the fridge, would be a better analogy. Playing hard to get is not ignoring.
>>
>>27060854
Same difference. The op was probably caring and giving her all to her bf. She should have been out partying and ignoring his lame ass.
>>
>>27060837
Lol no, what the fuck. We talked, we flirted, i asked her out. I had some shitty pickup lines trying to get nudes. Like if she said "my chest hurts" id reply with "you should show me, im a doctor after all" (not a fucking doctor) but it worked. That grew into feelings and i asked her out. No chasing on either side. No ignoring. Just good times
>>
>>27060635

>we like to be strung along

I dodged a bullet
>>
>>27060888
That sounds like chasing to me. Normies are too dumb to see these things.
>>
>>27060876
Or or or get with someone who wont do that? & all he said was she wasnt sexually attractive. We dont know if he ignored her or anything.
>>
>>27060907
Flirting = chasing. Gotcha.
>>
>>27060796

I dropped my buddy because she does this
>>
>>27060898
I don't strong people along which is why I never do well in relationships. They always start abusing me eventually because they know they can get away with it. One of My ex bfs use to pinch me when I pronounced something wrong. Now he's with some cold girl who has lunch with other guys and only has sex on special occasions and he's totally inlove. He just comes to me when he needs someone to listen to him complain about her.
>>
>>27060945

You aren't good at it that doesn't mean you won't try the same thing.

Dodged a bullet.
>>
>>27060956
Why do you keep saying "dodged a bullet"?
>>
These virgin trigger threads are so simple, yet i can't get ideas to do my own original one
And when i see one like this one i think "damn, why didn't i think of this?"
And then i am sad
Btw also sad virgin
>>
>>27060982

No reason at all t.bh
>>
>>27060982
Lol you sure know how to choose em
>>
>>27060945
>One of My ex bfs use to pinch me when I pronounced something wrong.
wew don't blame him for putting a loudmouth roastie in her place tbf
>>
>>27060618
>Whores have the most experience
experience at choosing shitty partners and failing at relationships, sure.

i'm sure as hell not gonna ask a whore for advice on successful relationships, because they obviously don't have any experience with that.
>>
Don't you ever think that the "string him along" technique can backfire into him dropping you completely?
>>
>>27061114
it only works with betas. you try to string along a guy with any social status or options and he'll absolutely dump you faster than you can say "cucked"
>>
>>27061128

That's true. Sometimes betas change though but until he does he will get strung along.
>>
So many straw men in this thread. Looks like I'll be getting my corn elsewhere
>>
>>27061004
I'm not a loud mouth, Which is why a get treated like crap. A person can only have a timid push over personality of theyre hot, if theyre ugly people will just use it as a chance to do what they want. Robots should know this well enough.
>>
>>27061214
>I'm not a loud mouth
says the whore on /r9k/ wew
>>
>>27061214
I agree with you to a certain degree. But the crowd is against you and you're not explaining yourself well
>>
>>27061240
You can say and do a lot of things online. I'm sure you call people niggers etc but you'd never act that way irl.
>>
>>27061094
The thing is relationships are almost rarely good unless it's Stacy and Chad
>>
>>27061275
>you call people niggers etc but you'd never act that way irl.
i'd have no trouble treating you poorly irl, bebe. you've got a special kind of ignorant, histrionic autism that makes me just want to hatefuck you in the most degrading way possible.

>>27061291
sour grapes. again, anything said about what it takes to have a successful relationship is completely meaningless coming from someone who has never had a successful relationship.
>>
File: 1457498720444.jpg (20 KB, 328x315) Image search: [Google]
1457498720444.jpg
20 KB, 328x315
>tfw a guy who is interested in you is a single dad
FUCKING D R O P P E D
>>
>>27061371
but I bet you'd make a wonderful future single mother, anonette.
>>
>>27061353
Most people have never had a successful relationship, which is why divorce rates are so high. People waste their time running after someone or arguing all the time with a wife/gf/husband/ladyboy when they could just socialize online and it's just as good.
>>
>>27061410
>bebe commenting on sociopolitics
I knew you were a dumb nigger but I never expected you to actually show it this much, wow lmao
>>
>>27061353

>wanting to "hatefuck" Bebe
>admitting this

Wew my lad
>>
>>27061410
if you're basing "successful relationships" purely off of divorce rates, then well over 50% of marriages are successful. that's not accounting for the fact that the number is most likely higher because people who divorce once tend to divorce multiple times over the course of their lives and inflate the statistic, and the fact that a quarter of the population and growing aren't getting married in the first place.

I repeat: you have no idea what you're talking about, and nothing you say regarding how to have successful relationships has any merit and will not be taken seriously.
>>
File: 001.png (395 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
001.png
395 KB, 500x478
>>27061402
Fuck that, if I ever had a spawn of satan in my stomach i'd abort it asap.
>>
>>27061425
It's true. Why waste my time arguing with some bf when I can do the exact same thing on 4chan for free?
>>
>>27061468
If you're on 4chan you're more likely to be the other 50% than not
>>
>>27061457
>not wanting to hatefuck r9k's most annoying, autistic female shitposter
>year of our Lord twenty-sixteen
>>
>>27061471
I like you. I bet we'd make a fantastic collection of aborted fetus jars.
>>
>>27061498

Wew my lad. Ask her for her kik
>>
>>27060567
You're probably really fucking fat.
>>
>>27061532
That's actually pretty hot desu
>>
>>27060578
As a former robot turned normal on the surface cyborg with a good handful of past relationships, I feel this is mostly true.

Even the girl I'm in love with now for the past year does not invigorate my soul like somebody who would be on the same page as me in terms of living life.

Of course I'm not sure it's possible to find a cute girl who is intellectual enough to not be overdriven by naturally spiteful emotions AND maintains a private hedonistic lifestyle of indulgence, perversity, and drugs AND has awesome taste and is interested in making sweet rock music with me AND isn't a total cheating whore after a couple months AND hasn't fucked more than 3 to 6 dudes in the past YET is just as caring and affectionate as I can be.

It's hard enough finding intellectual qt3.14s who are genuinely caring, let alone ones that will share the same dream of living that you have.

I have a feeling that once I find a girl I believe to be my soulmate and we fall in love, she'll eventually just suck off a guy who seems just as cool but with a 10/10 face instead of my 8.

oh well
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.