[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4-year old shoots mom in back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1457611737126.png (555 KB, 652x616) Image search: [Google]
1457611737126.png
555 KB, 652x616
>Women

The day before she had been bragging on facebook about how everybody in the family, including her 4-year old, can shoot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-gun-florida-mom-shot-4-year-old-son-article-1.2558180
>>
Fuck, I feel bad for that kid.
Growing up knowing you killed your mum must be pretty shit.
>>
File: 435897.jpg (122 KB, 800x737) Image search: [Google]
435897.jpg
122 KB, 800x737
So is this anti gun propaganda on my /r9k/?

Someone was irresponsible and people died. It happens. Not gonna give big gubmint the power to take away my guns.
>>
Poor woman and child.

Woman dead and child growing up knowing he killed his mother.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 78x112) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 78x112
A good 4 year old with a gun should've really shot the bad 4 year old with a gun
>>
Damn, the dumb roastie survived. Her kind shouldn't be allowed to breed. Hope the kid gets taken away. Guns aren't toys.
>>
>>27060349
>>27060365

She's not dead you morons. She's still a dumb bitch though.

Typical women.
>>
File: nj.jpg (67 KB, 755x720) Image search: [Google]
nj.jpg
67 KB, 755x720
>Leave gun in reach of a 4 year old
>people act suprised when this dumb bitch gets shot

That's like firearms saftey 101, don't leave that shit to where a kid could get a hold of it
>>
>>27060349
>>27060365
>>27060366

this is weird

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
http://www.tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real

The guardian Astroturfing
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/08/what-is-astroturfing

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/feb/23/need-to-protect-internet-from-astroturfing
>>
>>27060379

More like DON'T LEAVE A LOADED GUN LAYING AROUND. Literally 101.

Women cant do anything right. She's lucky the kid didn't shoot himself.
>>
>>27060377
Young women are like children. Don't hate on the inferior.
>>
>>27060377
I am not a smart man.
>>
child child child

child child child

guns are bad
>>
>>27060335

It's Florida. I'm surprised he didn't kill her by launching an alligator out of a cocaine catapult.
>>
And people will blame the gun. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: fdsfdf.jpg (20 KB, 245x167) Image search: [Google]
fdsfdf.jpg
20 KB, 245x167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rOOSk7yWkI

What the fuck is wrong with women? why would you ever think pointing a gun at someone you just shot is something you do...
>>
>>27060412

women have extremely poor spacial awareness so are literally not aware of where they are pointing things

I visualize in my minds eye there's a laser coming out the barrel of the gun so I dont sweep people
>>
This story was quite clearly made up by the anti-gun left. There's no evidence she actually exists and if you go to the FB page its not there.

Quite clearly anti-gun bullshit made up by the Liberal media.
>>
>>27060444

You see the way she quickly gets angry and blames it on the guy? fucking bitch. They are all the same. Not pointing a gun at someone is common fucking sense you dumb cunt.

You don't need to be in the SAS to understand that.
>>
>>27060412
They're like that with cars, too. At least the women in my family.

It's like they have zero conception that people could actually die, or get hurt. They see everything like it's a remote control, or a hairdryer. Living in a bubble desu.
>>
Brayden noooo
>>
>>27060412
"""""almost""""" shoots her boyfriend
>>
>>27060457
In all honesty, it was stupid of the guy to throw that thing in his gf's hands to get a "funny facebook video."

He should never have let her touch it until she demonstrated awareness of the danger.
>>
>>27060476
>it's the guys fault i tell you

You're as pathetic as she is.
>>
>>27060457

noguns people in general are fucking retarded and dont understand you can kill someone in a fraction of a second because you mistook your gun for empty, think its like a BB gun or something
>>
>>27060412
>tfw my jackass brother sweeped me and ""'accidentally''''' shot
I'm still not convinced he wasn't trying. He does a lot of clumsy stuff like this but that was by far the most concerning.
>>
>>27060490
>hand gun to untrained individual
>expects her to understand how to be safe with it
No that's rather unreasonable. Sure, most people would probably not sweep someone and use trigger discipline but that doesn't mean he's not partially to blame.
>>
>>27060503

I think guns are just sexist.

>>27060532
>it's not her fault she lacks common sense
>It's not he fault she has to be trained and give step by step instructions just so she realizes you don't point guns at people
>it's the guys fault m888

Ayye ladd, do us a favor and jump in front of a moving train.
>>
If the mother had a gun she would have been able to stop the toddler
>>
>literally the first thing you learn when using a gun is to not have a round chambered if you aren't about to shoot and to keep it on safe
>durr lemmie leave this gun loaded and in reach of my kid

Fucking women jesus christ
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=376_1409096283
>>
Normies are fucking retarded, what is fucking point teaching 4 year old shooting gun, its extremely retarded, they can barely hold gun in hand,and its not like they would be able to use it effectively in crucial situation, that bitch should have at least waited till boy was 8 years old even then its bit tricky, but learning 4 yr old is retarded.
>>
>>27061143
>its not like they would be able to use it effectively in crucial situation
What if his mom attacked him?
>>
>>27061156
LEL I STARTED LEARNING MY 0.5 yr OLD TO SHOOT GUN, HE IS GOING TO BE VARY BRAVE!!!!
>>
>>27060410

As a Floridian, yes, this is just another funny story that should surprise no one.
>>
The key part of this story is not "gun", it's "Florida". Take a chill pill gunbros.
>>
>>27060335
Gun owners everyone!
Drumpf voters on suicide watch
This shit happens every day and Drumpfers support it
>>
>>27060412
Borderline rage inducing
>>
File: 1445875120795.jpg (26 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
1445875120795.jpg
26 KB, 552x310
>>27061228

>people not wanting the government to take away their rights and freedom for their own protection

come on goy-I mean guys it's the current year
>>
File: 1435166316039.png (439 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1435166316039.png
439 KB, 1200x800
>>27060335
Nothing gets me harder than seeing burgers getting blown away. Death to America.
>>
>>27060454
This. Can't find anything about her existence anywhere outside of this story.

Her twitter account has an unusually low number of (generic) tweets and almost no images. Sure, that could make her a very private person - but her twitter profile image has her and her child. It's dated 2013-12-15. Her kid is four years old NOW, which means her son should be just one year old in that picture - he's not. Case closed, this shit false as fuck pham.
>>
Oh shit guys, some kid stole a car and crashed it.

We better ban cars.

People can serious be hurt when misuse cars.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.