[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you wanna go to the Dali museum and the aquarium but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>tfw you wanna go to the Dali museum and the aquarium but you are too ashamed to go alone

Normies don't know how good they have it.
Being alone is not fair.
>>
>>27060148
you want company to do normal stuff and that makes you a failed normie.

just go to the museum and enjoy the art, go to the aquarium and enjoy nature and animals. you don't need anyone to enjoy beauty.
>>
>>27060174
Its not that I want company, its just horrible people have made people afraid of the loner stereotype and I would be too anxious about ruing other peoples experience and afraid of their judgements.

I know its stupid but its not something I can change about myself.
>>
>>27060174
>you don't need anyone to enjoy beauty.

lie
>>
>>27060148
What's wrong with going to the museum alone?
I love it, allows me to completely dive into it.
Even better with a low dose of acid (often called a "museum dose" for this very reason!).
>>
File: lJBZpcU.jpg (63 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
lJBZpcU.jpg
63 KB, 500x413
>>27060233
I am too scared of peoples judgments of me.

Dali on acid might be a bad time.
Picture related.
>>
>>27060249
Nobody will point and laugh at you in the museum. In fact they might admire you for being obviously there for the art, not the social aspect.
I don't think that image will scare you on acid. You will probably find it even more intriguing!
>>
>>27060148

Dali Museum is baller. Go there. Ignore social pressure, listen to your heart. And once you're bored of listening to THUMP THUMP THUMP listen to your brain and just go.
>>
>>27060265
Painting is called "The Face of War"

What I see in it is the face of a man who has committed terrible acts out of fear and pain. A mind is obsessed with the people who have been lost and the enemies that he took from the world. Those people, also at war, felt the same fear and pain he did and so on.

I would probably go dark places on acid.
>>
File: 1424168216271.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1424168216271.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>27060249
I smoked weed and went to the Dali's 'Liquid desire' exhibition way back in 2009

Do it OP, you'll regret it if you don't
>>
>>27060208
you've clearly never hiked the countryside on your own. Someone standing aside me would ruin the experience.

Of course having company is a good thing, and living entirely alone will ruin you. But there are a lot of things that are best enjoyed on your own.

>>27060206
I'm not inside you head and i don't know how it works, and the "bee yourself" thing is shit, but why would you care aout strangers in a museum?
I go to museums alone a lot to draw or just to watch nice canvases for a long time and i've never had any kind of bad attention. Sometimes people stare at me funny because i look at the canvases from very close (in order to see the brushstrokes and understand how it was painted for example) or laugh when the art is funny (sometimes its so bad it makes me giggles). But ppl wont go out of their way to judge you...

The only place where being alone gets you weird look is school... and i'm over it now
even clubbing or concerts alone is okay and i can enjoy them.

Really man, do what you want to do, go to that fucking aquarium, look at those fucking fishes and enjoy them.
Do it for me. Get over you anxiety. I send you my most sincere feels. Do it man!
>>
>>27060309
Then move on, to another painting, the way you avoid unbearable inner dark places on psychedelics in general
>>
File: dog59.jpg (424 KB, 1243x1143) Image search: [Google]
dog59.jpg
424 KB, 1243x1143
>>27060208
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Faggot
>>
>>27060312
Seconded, OP. I went to a modern art museum while high and even that was enjoyable, can't imagine how awesome Dali would be.
>>
>complaining about being
>yet having enough $$$ to go to cool places
>going wherever the fuck you want WHENever the fuck you want
>not wanting on anyone's ass
>call it a day when YOU get tired w/o waiting
>deciding where the fuck you wanna go next w/o some other dumbasses approval
>blasting your tunes on your phone instead of listening to some dumbass

you're looking at it the wrong way OP

but hey museums are good places to meet new people and make friends if loneliness is such a biggie for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.