[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: serveimage.jpg (53 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
53 KB, 640x479
How do you deal with knowing that everyone around you has sex atleast 2 times a week?
>>
>>27060123
Pretty good because I don't give a fuck what people are doing that I'm not.
>>
>>27060123
Is this about jealousy or morality?

If the latter, hang out at the mosque with me senpai :)
>>
>>27060123

Doesn't affect me, they live in a different world.
>>
File: 1455048676695.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455048676695.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27060123
#KillAllSluts
>>
>>27060123
Doesn't really matter. I mean, I feel a tad left out sometimes. (Most of the time).

But the way I want to lose my virginity is by a somewhat experienced girl (maybe had sex with 2 people) taking control and showing me the ropes. I can almost feel her now, just by thinking about it. I can see her with a cautious, yet serious face slowly riding me.

As I get more confident a gradually take control as we both slowly reach a climax.

God I'm hard right now.
>>
By 18 most girls already had sex 20-50 times, these are new times we live in.
>>
>>27060197
I lost my virginity to a hooker I paid about ~300 euro, smoking hot and gave me the gf-experience without extra charge because I told her I was a virgin.

Since then I've had 3 long-term relationships, a few fuck-buddies and several ONSs, among fucking hookers in Amsterdam, Poland and Thailand when I've been there on business/for leisure.

Just get it over with, man. It's nice not having to worry about shit like that which can really hinder some people. A friend of mine is 26 and hasn't had his first kiss yet, he has tried to get with some women but he tries to play the part of 'nice guy' and never does anything to show that he is physically interested in the woman, so they all reject him.

I've also began noticing that he has really developed a sense of hatred towards women, thinking they're all massive sluts when they won't date him. You don't want to turn into that guy, anon...
>>
>>27060318
>has multiple "fuckbuddies" and relationships
>somehow thinks women arent massive sluts
How is that cognitive dissonance working out for you bra?
>>
>>27060681
Because I don't have them simultaneously, which is what a slut does = sleeps around with several people at the same time? If you could be having sex all the time, you would instantly jump on that chance. As long as you treat people well, it's all good!
>>
>>27060780
>If you could be having sex all the time, you would instantly jump on that chance.
No

>As long as you treat people well, it's all good!
No, at least not in the getting laid sense
>>
>>27060123
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
I know nowadays any stupid fuck can do red pill and fuck women
But after so much kissless virginity and bitterness I don't think I have the patience to learn it
>>
dont care imho tbqh f a m a l a m a d i n g d o n g
>>
I just wish I wouldn't get hassled by normies so much when I order food at the places they work at.
>>
>>27060809
>No

Low test beta.

What all these threads boil down to is jealousy. Everyone - save for a few pathetic examples - like having sex and would like to do it often. No big secret there. But instead of growing up and realizing that it's not a basic human right, that you probably won't get that 15/10 perfect girl, that you'll occasionally have to work hard for it, some of you end up like my friend or this >>27060849 guy: bitter, lonely people who hate anyone who has had sex more than twice in their lives.
>>
>>27060882
I don't hate anyone dude
But yes I hate normies trying to help me
It's like they read up on my face I'm a failure with women
>>
>>27060882
>Low test beta.
You are the one determining your value based on the amount of sex you had you insecure little bitch.

>DUDE SEX LMAO

What's next, are you also gonna refer to nature how the strong kill the weak?

Btw, I already think exactly like >>27060849 I will focus on my career and disregard bitches completely.
>>
>>27060123
By having sex at least 2 times a week.
>>
>>27060123
I cry inside.
>>
>>27060882
Assumed bitterness is still better than Elliot Rodger tier bitterness
>>
File: Me & Tinder.jpg (494 KB, 1274x579) Image search: [Google]
Me & Tinder.jpg
494 KB, 1274x579
>>27060918
I know that feel, but I'm so fucking glad I was able to grow out of it.

>>27060942
>You are the one determining your value based on the amount of sex you had you insecure little bitch.

No, I'm saying I'm better than you because I don't meaninglessly judge people as sluts and whores simply because they're out there and having sex, you dweeb.

>What's next, are you also gonna refer to nature how the strong kill the weak?

Way to comletely misunderstand Darwin. 'The fittest' doesn't mean strongest, you dweeb.

>I will focus on my career and disregard bitches completely.

Or you could do like me and focus on your career and, you know, fuck bitches on the side?

You dweeb.
>>
>>27060979
>You dweeb.
Say that to my face fgt, not online. See what happens..
>>
>>27060979
Another "I get laid and you don't" poster
Cool, are you the guy from yesterday thread?
>>
File: Do it, faggot.png (337 KB, 399x490) Image search: [Google]
Do it, faggot.png
337 KB, 399x490
>>27061001
made me kek lightly

>>27061025
>normie reee get out

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>27060979
>I know that feel, but I'm so fucking glad I was able to grow out of it
So, I'm supposed to work out and approach fatties and hope they fall for it until I can approach a decent looking woman, all that just to compensate for what Chad was born with?
Yeah, fuck you
>>
>>27061054
It is all about the face, you cannot change ur face.
>>
>>27061050
Not being a reee poster, but you're just an asshole playing smart
>>
File: MFW2.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
MFW2.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>27061054
Are you a communist? Are you so mad that some people were born with things you didn't?

No wonder you're a virgin, no one wants to sleep with someone so pathetic.

>>27061106
Yeah, I'm such an asshole for calling out your idiotic and judgemental attitudes.
>>
>>27061177
being bitter literally means judging everyone?
I'm bitter to myself dude
>>
>>27061177
You sound redditic
>>
>>27061098
women have a face too
>>
>>27060318
Don't worry, I love women. I won't start hating them.

I'm just waiting for somebody to come along who wants to have sex with me. I don't have many social outlets at the minute but that's set to change soon.

I'll give it a few before I turn to a hooker aha
>>
>>27060318
lol I'm just 18 and I already feel like that
I'm scared
>>
File: Nero.jpg (92 KB, 545x730) Image search: [Google]
Nero.jpg
92 KB, 545x730
>>27061195
>>27061202
>mfw

>>27061213
Good on you, man.

Just put yourself out there and you'll eventually find someone.

>>27061233
Dude, you better do something about that and quickly. It's really not healthy.
>>
>>27061280
My shit is fucked being repair
normies nicknamed me
>>
I've said this in other threads. You guys have severe social anxiety, or autism, or something else that's not going to go away, especially now that you've become one with this cesspool and it's hivemind. You don't really want a girlfriend. It would be a repudiation of everything you believe and everything you value. Just sink into the abyss and don't permeate the real world with your fetid stink. Give up.
>>
>>27061373
this
I came to think these days, I don't want to kiss because them I'm not a khv anymore and unable to post on r9k
I literally don't want to stop being a robot
>>
>>27061373
>implying
Go and spend a few days at /pol/
even if you don't fall for the jew maymays you'll see that this world is already a putrid shit-hole, and anyone, robot and normie alike, will be right whenever it gets pointed out.
>>
I have sex at least once everyday.
with my right hand
>>
>>27060882
>everyone who doesn't take every chance to fuck is pathetic
>everyone to whom the emotional component of sex means something is pathetic

People like you only define themselves through their sex drive. Once you hit 40y your life will be miserable.
>>
>>27061515
and my bit on the side.

(Lefty)
>>
>>27061542
Stop being so obtuse and intentionally (or are you really that retarded?) misunderstand everything.
>>
>>27061587
That's more or less what you/he said.
>Everyone - save for a few pathetic examples - like having sex and would like to do it often
>>
>>27061712
Yeah, and how does that equate to me saying that if you don't jump on every single opportunity to get laid, you're pathetic?

Are you really that dense?
>>
>>27061770
>>If you could be having sex all the time, you would instantly jump on that chance.
>No
>>No
>Low test beta
>>
>>27061875
Just taking the piss of that pathetic loser.

I see I've found another one kek

>4chan - srs biznezz
>>
>>27061212
Yea but they also have a pussy, which is infinitely more powerful
>>
File: 121.png (331 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331 KB, 600x1081
>>27061920
>just pretending to be retarded
>>
I know plenty of virgins. Mostly guys but that's just because I don't know many girls.
>>
File: 21889073.jpg (147 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
21889073.jpg
147 KB, 1000x667
How long until BBC selfies become a trend?
>>
>>27063258
holy fucking shit, the degeneracy is real
>>
>>27063258
Is he famous or somethin? That cock isn't even that big.
>>
>>27063279
>isn't even that big

My 6x6 begs to differ, senpai :(
>>
>>27063344
>6x6
you have more girth than him and are at most an inch shorter
>>
I better my music knowledge and fashion, to make me feel like i'm a better person than any of them
>>
Know this, robot, sex isn't as amazing as you imagine. People who have sex often have better faps than the sex they have. Most people can be gross at sex, even if they're hot, which is NOT the overwhelming majority of people having sex. People smell, their ass smells, their genitals smell, etc.

Sex is more like a massive dump that feels good than some holy grail quest for which it would serve as a reward. It's not that. It's a regular event that most people get sort of bored of eventually.

You are not missing out as much as you think. I'm what you guys consider a chad and I have sex regularly, and I could get it every day, but I don't want it every day. Often, I go to sex the way you go shopping: it needs to be done, but you can do without. I often come harder from fapping to other things.

Don't obsess over sex and not getting it. It's a trap.
>>
Shit I don't feel bad at all knowing I have sex with my girlfriend two or three times a day.
>>
>>27060130
>muslim
>moral
>>
>>27064257
If anyone is interested, another perspective from a 29 year old ex virgin who just lost at the start of this year. When I actually lost it, the technical sex part of it wasn't that great. Truth is, I didn't feel much, maybe because I was drunk, maybe because of death grip etc etc. I never came. But you know what, it don't even matter. Because for the first time in my life, I had someone right there in front of me, telling me and showing me that she wanted me.

No "maybe I have a chance" or friendzone orbiter bullshit like everything before it. Just a girl undressing telling me I can do whatever I want. Getting to touch and grab and make out with another being, the release of 15 YEARS of sexual frustration.

It's not about big orgasms or "better faps". It's a mind thing. And now I keep thinking, all those years I yearned for this but just couldn't make a move anywhere, what could I have accomplished without this frustration shaping so much of my personality? If I always had this sense of carelessness and confidence I feel now, how could things have been different? Now that I got this proof that I don't necessary need to be "Forever Alone", everything is different.

I'm sorry if this became a personal blog post, but I wanted to express it somehow, after spending a good amount of time on this board. It is like I had this black hole inside me, which I could focus on (and I would, all the time) and there I would find nothing but despair. Now, when I go to that place I have that memory there instead. And it always make me smile thinking about it. Without a doubt the happiest memory of my life.

The Chads and the normals, they can't fucking know or understand how any of us think or experiences the world.
>>
>>2706068
Jelly bro who cares everyone had fuck buddies at some point in their lives
>>
>>27060224
Nooo man
They have like 69 billions
Or.. Or.. 666 billions

Fucking whores
>>
>>27060318

I lost my virginity to a hooker I paid about ~300 euro, smoking hot and gave me the gf-experience without extra charge because I told her I was a virgin.

Since then absolutely nothing has changed because I'm still an obnoxious sperg, maybe even more obnoxious since I've realized women are fucking shit and not even their warm wet fuckholes can satisfy me when I could just fap with 1% the effort it takes to court a girl for 100% satisfaction rate.
>>
>>27065519
sex is good once you're good at it. fuckin sperg.
>>
>>27065529

I still fuck hookers periodically and it has been shit every single time.

I have dead dick nerves.
>>
>>27060123
By having sex at least 2 times a day. ;)
>>
>>27060882
>that you'll occasionally have to work hard for it
I'm on your side, but I still can't get over the fact that I'll ALWAYS have to work harder than others for it, and I can't pinpoint why. Everyday I see countless couples with a male component that's not much better off than me, yet here I am completely alone.

I don't know. Sure, its not a basic human right, but I honestly feel that I'm personally entitled to it. I don't feel completely and utterly unattractive or irredeemable.
>>
>>27061177
>Are you so mad that some people were born with things you didn't?
How does one intellectualize this feeling enough to do away with it? I can't help but be jealous, and I suspect its the natural reaction.
>>
>>27065596
>women are shit because i am shit
>everything is shit because i am shit
>>
>>27060123
>women who pass out in the middle of a bunch of men
Why do they even do this?
>>
>>27065020
>telling me and showing me that she wanted me.
This is the part that's been bothering me the most lately. Sure, with some effort I can fake my way into sex, but it doesn't mean that I'm what she wanted. I just happened to be acceptable at the time. Having someone want you when they're sober and clear headed is something I'm worried I'll never feel.
>>
>>27060123
>everyone around you
who?
>>
>>27060197
>>27061213

Are you fat and what's your state?
>>
>>27066073
to achieve their desired results very easily
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.