[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feminism Is this seriously worth making a post about? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-22-54-00.png (295 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-22-54-00.png
295 KB, 2560x1440
>feminism

Is this seriously worth making a post about? How does some dumbass making a dumb joke mean he has 'invaded your day'? She acts like she was raped.
>>
We used to say "dropped your gay card". I dunno what this guy means when he says pocket
>>
>>27060122
I think he literally meant pocket. Like a pocket on your pants. But that's impossible but you look anyway and feel like an idiot. It's dumb, yeah, but to her though it's apparently equivalent to feeling violated.
>>
>>27060135
are these pranks making ppl angry because they dont have the guts to say "fuck your whore of a mother" or smt?
>>
>men wouldn't treat eachother like this
False.
Men even beat eachother up over nothing. These guys in their thirties are probably just the kind that'd get drunk and pick a fight.
>>
>>27060155
She felt dumb for looking down but instead of just brushing it off and saying he was a moron she made a big feminist deal about it on Facebook.

"I may turn violent", even though he just laughed and walked away after saying a dumb joke.
>>
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>i love men but all men should be punished for the one guy who did this to me
Excellent logic.
>>
>>27060105
>Westfield Chermside
Is that in Brisbane Australia, I've been there, a lot.
But Brisbane did have a lot of liberal preppy sjw faggots.

>Chermside spell checks as spermicide
>>
>>27060105
sounds like she is just asshurt cuz she got tricked.
>>
She's so brave! I can't imagine how she felt in that situation. This is male privilege, this is sexism, this is rape!
>>
>>27060406
Yeah it is. Everyone in Brisbane is a fucking SJW or something. They act like Brisbane is the greatest place but it's not even the best place in Queensland nevermind Australia.
>>
I do shit like this all the time and have literally never gotten complaints about it. I guess I'm an evil rapist now though.
>>
>>27060481
Brisbane and Gold Coast area contain more than half of Queensland's population and they are where the large universities are. It's a honeypot for their kind
>>
>>27060105
women are stupid
that's the main reason any stupid fuck can do redpill shit and fuck a shit ton of them
men can recognize subconsciously when another man is a joke or an actor
women can't
>>
>>27060481
Where's the best place in QLD? I want to move there. Currently living in fucking Kingaroy.
>>
>>27060667
This, women are supposed to be the more emotionally mature of the sexes but they're just emotionally hyper active.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.