[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are you robots doing today? I've been up all night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 768x768
So what are you robots doing today?

I've been up all night and I'm gonna play BludBoorne till I have school, then come home and play more BloodyButts
>>
>>27060103
Watchu doin in bb. Ive just got chalice dungeons to grind through and 1 more ending. I could go through the new game but meh.
>>
>>27060129
I just got it a few days ago, I just killed the spider adshole and I'm freaking out in the nightmare getting invaded every two seconds.

Seeing those giant creatures everywhere that grab you isn't helping with the freaking out either
>>
>>27060176
You're getting invaded? I don't remember sinister bell women in yahargul. Though they are in the nightmare of mensis. And come on Rom wasn't hard at all. In fact there aren't any hard bosses between the shadows of yarnham and the final boss(es).

Since i didnt actually answer the op question I'll be playing FE Fates when I get home.
>>
>>27060216
he means the nightmare frontier you PLEB
>>
Go to university again. Pretend I'm a normie and think about killing myself on the way home.
>>
>>27060221
He said he beat Rom, not the one reborn. And yahargul has all the amygdala.
>>
>>27060221
Oh but you're right though. Sorry its early.
>>
>>27060216
Blood starved beast kicked my ass for a while, but to be fair it was because I was a retard with my build.

Ended up making a new character and killing him my first try

And Rom was a bit difficult, but I ended up ruining him with lightning
>>
I want to drink
But I don't know if roommate will leave for the weekend or not
I'm also trying to stay away from alcohol (I'm an alcoholic), but it's not going so well
>>
>>27060246
Blood starved beast is an ass on your first playthrough. The other two problem areas are upper cathedral ward and Castle cainhurst.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.