[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, it happened, my gf of four years finally cut the rope.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1409982389758.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1409982389758.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Well, it happened, my gf of four years finally cut the rope.

Why the fuck are women so heartless? She said she had changed her mind about loving me, how she didn't feel anything for me anymore.

What the fuck do I do now, /r9k/? She was my last hope at not dying a pathetic sack of shit.
>>
Sorry to hear that anon. It would probably be best to just let her go.
>>
Why would you want a girl who doesn't love you to stay with you
>>
>>27059838
A lot of people warned me, that she was abusive. We both were really, making threats if the other left. Keeping each other from other people.

But that's what made us work so well, both of us were batshit insane when it cane to a relationship.

Maybe it is for the better, but Jesus Christ, why did it have to go so harshly?
>>
I know that feel, I had the same happen to my gf of 4 years.
She said she felt nothing for me anymore, and that she couldn't be with someone who wasn't going to college to be the "breadwinner" of the family.
The sweet girl I started dating in high school finally showed her true colors, they're all the same. They don't love you for you, they love your status and power. If you're lacking there then it's inevitable that the relationship will end.

I was pretty fucking devastated for about a year, then I slowly recovered over time. I got rid of everything that reminded me of her, all the stupid knicknacks, notes, and pictures.

I haven't gotten with a single girl in the 6 years since, though I've certainly tried.
Now I'm content being alone, I look down on most women, seeing them as hollow vapid parasites.
Sure, I'd love to fuck one, but I'm never loving one again.

So OP, just keep chuggin' along bro. Women aren't everything.
>>
>she was my last hope
This right here is your problem. You are desperate and pathetic, neither of these is desirable in a man. Women need a decisive and ambitious leader. Without that you are to her what an ugly landwhale feminist is to you: utterly unattractive.
Use this as a reminder, that while lacking in it, the modern world desperately wants masculinity.
>>
File: 6126402.jpg (51 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
6126402.jpg
51 KB, 300x202
>>27059916
I always thought women being terrible was just a meme. Now at last I truly see.
>>
File: 1455529744931.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1455529744931.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>27059838
>>27059862
>>27059876
>>27059916
Wow, sure is Normie in here. How about you go find another roastie to fuck for another 4 years Chad? Why do you Normies cone here instead of /adv/ or /soc/? Fuck off with your normalfag problems the majority of this board will literally never experience. What kind of narcissistic Normie does this bullshit?
>>
Stop turning me into a misogynist. I had hope, guys ;_;
>>
>>27059973

Stop making Trump's campaign look bad with your man-child weeb faggotry.
>>
>>27060039
It's better to be aware of their bullshit so you don't get taken advantage of. You can still get with women, but don't fall in love. It's an open invitation for them to break you at your weakest moment.
>>
>>27059970
not really
money and taking care of childs are not inherently masculin

no man would have confidence without women
stop the bullshit, chad is just as pathetic as robots if he had no success
>>
If you feel any better anon my boyfriend of nearly 6 years just told me he doesn't find me sexually attractive and that its ok because I'm "cute"
>>
>>27059973
Imagine being so anally pained
>>
File: 1454695817825.jpg (219 KB, 501x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454695817825.jpg
219 KB, 501x1200
>>27059973
THIS IS MY ORIGINAL COMMENT BLA BLA BLA BLA
>>
>>27059876
>But that's what made us work so well, both of us were batshit insane when it cane to a relationship.

Stop taking advice from shitty pop music.
>>
>>27060041
fuck off back to plebbit the day of the rope draws near
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.