[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Welcome to The NHK? It made me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Akachan ningen.png (212 KB, 633x1024) Image search: [Google]
Akachan ningen.png
212 KB, 633x1024
What do you guys think about Welcome to The NHK?

It made me feel more depressed because unlike Sato no one is every going to come "save me".

Remember when Sato had to get a job otherwise he'd literally starve, but he still had Misaki after a hard day's work? Well for us (or for me at least), it is the same scenario except I will have no one to come home to.
>>
You didn't get the idea.

Misakichan was the one that ended up needing saving.
Sato wasn't really that bad, he eventually grabbed himself up by the bootlaces. Misaki on the other hand was genuinely rekd.

Go find your Misakichan, OP!
>>
File: 1452894274954.jpg (78 KB, 740x1196) Image search: [Google]
1452894274954.jpg
78 KB, 740x1196
I remember watching it in when I was second year highschool and the feels were bearable because I was years away from being a 22 yo shut in college drop out. It was just a quirky sad story.

But now I'm in the same position as satou (without a qt trying to save me or a top tier bro next door) and the feels are soul crushingly heavy.

The plot itself could be a bit better but the OST of the anime is GOD TIER.
>>
File: 1452925130361.jpg (107 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1452925130361.jpg
107 KB, 1280x718
The only person who will ever save you is yourself. Was like that in both the anime and the light novel. Hell even the shut in MMO player had to save himself.

The only way you will ever be saved is if you want to be saved.
>>
>>27059901
Agreed, that and the ED.
>>27060031
I don't have the motivation to save myself anymore. Like satou said, I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to see anyone, but dying is too much effort. I just want to disappear.
>>
>>27059700
Did you even pay attention? He was the one who had to bother to save Misaki

Compared to her, he was fine
>>
>>27061284
>had no money for food so misaki had to make his
>couldn't leave the house until he met misaki
>misaki was the one who needed sato, not the other way around

sure
>>
>>27059700
It's my favourite anime.
>inb4 pleb

Misaki is my waifu. My only problem is that I can't find a Misaki body-pillow anywhere.
>>
>>27061319
>had no money for food so misaki had to make his
Never happened in the original source, he just bummed off his friend for ramen if he didn't have food
Not true he went to pick up food before meeting her
That was literally the point of the story, she was even more fucked up than him and all of those lessons on how to become better didn't do any help for him
>>
>>27059700
Hit too close to home. When I saw EVA I was already long past being Shinji, so I could relate without it being painful. But I'm still kind of Sato.
>>
>>27061387
I'm talking about the anime which 99% of r9k refers to when talking about WttNHK.
>>27061387
>>couldn't leave the house until he met misaki
Woo he could go to the night store to buy something needed to survive, what a social butterfly, guess he was set for life then
>>27061387
>That was literally the point of the story, she was even more fucked up than him and all of those lessons on how to become better didn't do any help for him
No, as I pointed out both persons needed each other.
>>
>>27061319
>>had no money for food so misaki had to make his

And that kept him trapped, he escaped from being a NEET when she stopped giving him food. She only delayed what would have inevitably happened after his parents cut him off.

He had no problem running to his neighbor and telling him to turn down his music.

Without Sato, Misaki would have killed herself. Thanks to Misaki, Sato nearly killed himself.
>>
>>27061429
>I'm talking about the anime which 99% of r9k refers to when talking about WttNHK.
Specify that next time then you dumb secondary
>Woo he could go to the night store to buy something needed to survive, what a social butterfly, guess he was set for life then
He went out more with his neighbor than Misaki, she didn't really contribute to that because it was more him being high
>No, as I pointed out both persons needed each other.
Where did you say that?
>>
>>27061434
>He had no problem running to his neighbor and telling him to turn down his music.

...are you joking? He was forced to listen to that awful song for so long that it's loudness drove him to overcome his crippling social anxiety and burst through the door in a fit of rage.
>>
>>27059700
Did you read the manga. Even better than the anime imho
>>
I wish I would have let the girls in my life save me but I know I'd only end up hurting them worse in the end
>>
>>27061505
Anime>Light Novel>Manga imo
>>
>>27061544
never read the light novel so I cant say something about it. but I really enjoyed the manga, senpai ~
>>
>>27061589

You should check it out, it's really easy to find online and it's not that long either.
>>
>And that kept him trapped, he escaped from being a NEET when she stopped giving him food. She only delayed what would have inevitably happened after his parents cut him off.
i guess you have a point there, although turning him from a NEET to a night shift wageslave is not really an improvement
>He had no problem running to his neighbor and telling him to turn down his music.
only after 2 episodes and after misaki gives him a confidence boost
>>27061434
>Without Sato, Misaki would have killed herself. Thanks to Misaki, Sato nearly killed himself.
he didn't need misaki to almost kill himself, getting cucked by that crazy bitch was enough
>>
>>27061483
>Specify that next time then you dumb secondary
newfag spotted
>>
File: 1442929106336.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442929106336.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
>>27061616
Will do

[much original]
>>
All these fags posting without realizing the ultimate conclusion was that hikikomoris only live the way they do because they can. When Sato started to starve after his money was cut off he picked up his life and used it to save a person worse than him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.