[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
READ: TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13
File: shut in.jpg (61 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
shut in.jpg
61 KB, 506x380
>be a woman
>become a teenager and suddenly boys everywhere start looking at you and giving you attention
>feels good woman
>fuck a ton of men
>get attention outside, in schools, men get intimidated by me, men crave my body, men treat me with favor everywhere
>feels x1000 good woman
>develop delusional autistic egotistical thinking I am some sort of Goddess and that only hot men are worth my time since my vagina rules over mankind
>have so many men hitting on me daily and making me feel good that when a non-hot man trys to hit on me I take it as annoying and rude
>have incredibly high standards that I get the best of men and there is always an abundance of them because humans don't marry or settle down anymore
>go to clubs and parties all for the energy men give me through their attention for being a beautiful goddess that every woman gets in her life; we use these facilities to suck men of their worship and praise
>break up with long term Chad, feel sad for a day, then easily go and fuck side-Chad and instantly forget about former Chad
This is a life of a woman and why you are invisible to them. This is why women seem like a dream to you and why they are so different than you. Ask yourself, what do you think the women of your age are doing and compare to what you're doing.

But to all you women out there, this is reality.
>Women are biologically, intellectually and mentally inferior to men in everyway
>Men excel in every field they put their hands to in comparison to women
>If men disappeared women could not survive without men especially in our natural wild nomadic environment
>women are living, breathing fuck dolls, objects of pleasure given to us as a gift by humanity in which we implant our living, moving, breathing seed inside of your dead egg to grow in
>women are inferior to men in every way possible
>men rule over the animals and women in every society, human civilization and in every nation on this planet from East Asia to the middle east to the west.
>>
>>27059325
you sure showed those women
>>
>>27059325
As a "femanon" I can tell you, none of us really are women. We're just guys who like to pretend to be women. Maybe 0.01% really is a woman but small chance they even read one line of your thread.
>>
>>27059357
Intellectually inferior in every way.
>>
>>27059544
>>27059325
>intellectually inferior

From whom? Not you, since you are clearly a very basic being.
>>
I really don't see any flaws with your post, OP. Too bad most people will just claim misogyny/sexism/virgin logic and won't bother to read a single word of it. It's really unfortunate that in this age of information, so many people still choose to believe a comforting lie instead of the harsh truth.
>>
>>27060953
It might help if he presented an argument that didn't boil down to "women are attention whores" and "women are promiscuous". These aren't exactly novel thoughts and his articulation of them is not very convincing.
>>
>>27060981
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks bro
>>
>>27059325
I thought we all knew that already?
>>
>>27061053

Nah, there is still a good chunck of people telling others to "man up" and that some women go wet thinking of 5'4" guys with micro penises.
>>
>>27059601
>From whom?

For you
>>
>>27059325

Women only act this way because desperate men harass them.
>>
>>27061006
A much better articulation of the same idea.
>>
Gonna give this thread periodic bumps for daily truth injection
>>
>>27061158
those would be trolls though, what kind of dunce would buy that anyway?
>>
>>27061217
This

If thirsty betas backed off and held higher standards than all of this would hardly be a problem. Men do this to themselves.
>>
Here they come, here comes the white Knights I've heard it from
>>
>>27059325
All of this is true but this part
>women are living, breathing fuck dolls, objects of pleasure given to us as a gift by humanity in which we implant our living, moving, breathing seed inside of your dead egg to grow in
Made me laugh really hard because I know you're an autistic virgin who can't get laid. They're not your fuck dolls they're MY fuck dolls. Sorry woman can parasite off you're ugly ass literally nothing you said is bad. Like what? am I supposed to care or something? I like things the way they are it allows people to easily use women with little to no repercussions. Women are actually losing their power with our enlightened society. At least they're losing it over good men.
>>
no point having self-control when you can get away with anything.

women are lied to and pandered to so much, that they accept lies that they tell themselves.
>i'm always right, because i'm a woman
they really believe this. they are that egotistical.

it's cool though, egoists and narcissists stick out like sore thumbs; they all look look of the same mold because they all follow each other because they're all running on the same basic programming: look good, get attention.
>>
And did women have this power in the past? No, because men saw other men as being more valuable as friends. Men had an unspoken tradition of giving more respect to other men than to women. But now we have Jewish film-makers who paint human history as being a violent old Western town with constant bloodbaths between men.

We are literally living in the most cruel and anti-male time in the history of the Earth.
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>27061368
Women used to have more power in society. You could only get pussy back in the day by marrying and taking care of a woman. You then lived your life serving one woman she owned you. Now you can go to a club and fuck bar sluts there's no reason to care about Women. The milk is free. we are liberated from pussy by females offering it up to anyone attractive.
>>
>>27059325
Yeah but when your looks are gone, which will happen at about 25-30, that's it for you.
>>
>>27061368
Holy fuck, I never really thought about that. The last 50-60 years are the first time in human history where most men are truly respecting women and treating them as equals. That's fucking crazy and scary to think we live at the turning point of sex equality. I wonder what the implications of it will be 100 to 1000 years from now.
>>
>at work
>McCuckolds
>10/10 girl who works over in poker comes over with some straight up nu-male balding piece of shit, was basically memeing the entire way to the register
>we don't have milkshakes, what she asks for, acts melodramatic
>nu-male: cmon, she's too pretty to be upset

PAUSE ONE MOMENT... what the fuck..?? he made me cringe so hard that i said something very stupid about "going out back and getting more milk from the cows"...
watching idiots spill spaghetti around women makes me want to run away. fugggg.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 533x800
>>27061418
Treating women as equals is why you can't get laid. This shit won't last women naturally want someone better than them. They want to be pampered protected and guided. Why do you think chicks like to call guys daddy?
>>
>>27061406
>we are liberated
if you think liberated by being a slave to your sexual desires, losing your sense to get laid with a woman, being pussy whipped by letting women control you with their bodies and withheld their bodies when made at you because you aren't marry nor do you provide for them then yes you are liberated. Marriage is human nature, it's how things are suppose to happen. Marriage is when a man becomes one in body with a woman, you own her and you provide her basic necessities while you toil all day. It has been going on since the beginning of human civilization. It is a perfect system.
>>
Stopped caring this society is doomed.
>>
>>27061417
its not because society will take care of you even when you are a useless sack of shit
>>
>>27061438
I mostly agree with you, but
>pamped
That will just lead to beta ass-kissing and providing. Pampering should be the last thing you do to a woman, because it will make them see you as a desperate beta.
>>
File: 1456927320063.jpg (43 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1456927320063.jpg
43 KB, 473x704
>>27061272
Nah not really.

Women are fuck dolls by nature.

Since the rise of civilisation, beautiful women have had it especially easy to procreate.

In the same way as the peacock has its unusable feathers, the modern woman has larger/better tits/ass.

Looking attractive is their way to survive.
Latching on to men, like parasites.
>>
>>27061439
Marriage is a social construct in nature Chad would prolly just rape and have a harem of bitches while betas try to fight him for it. Something like how lions do it.
you're making marriage seem so supernatural it's really just a system man came up with so each guy could get a wife and each bitch would have someone to take care of her.

And let's be honest if one chick stops putting out or getting to uppity it's not hard to find a new one at the bar. Some Women these days know this and hold onto guys pretty hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (930 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
930 KB, 1350x900
>>27061460
Yah I feel you I meant more like treated like a princess and fucked like a princess (basically raped)
>>27061465
Okay I agree with you I just think it's funny that the person who said that was likely a virgin so they're clearly not his fuck dolls
>>
>Be a woman
>Read op's post
>Now what?

What am I supposed to do with this newfound information?
>>
>>27059325
So what you're saying is that attractive women in their teenage years and their twenties (not when they get old) and attractive men (the "chads" that get every girl) have an easier life.
Wow thanks for this insight!!! We never knew That!!! You know, r9k is actually a place for virgins to hang out and discuss their anime collection, we never ever talk about women or Chad here, so thank you for your insight!!
>>
>>27061514
Go fuck Chad literally nothing's changed. You're dumber on average but take solace that there are smart women and you're most likely way smarter than op
>>
>>27061406
The average married man gets more sex than the bar hopping club going crowd.
>>
File: 1456449156345.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456449156345.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
>>27061504
They wanted to be treated like shit basically, not like a princess. They also want to be fucked like useless sluts. BDSM, rough sex, bruises, scratches, etc. Even rape fantasies. They all secretly love that shit. Problem is, you have to be Chad for them to even consider letting them do that to you.
>>
>>27061484
Marriage isn't a social construct. When a men puts his penis in a woman his DNA gets absorbed by the woman's body. Marriage isn't a social construct, it's human nature. It's human nature to be offended naturally when a woman cheats on you. Humans have natural instincts of ownership. If what you are saying is true than most males reproductive organs would be useless and shouldn't exist, we would be more like insect societies where most of the males are asexual but we aren't. We all have sexual desires because all men should mate. Genetic mutations occur frequently and they are annomalities in the flesh, the flesh when it screws up an infants DNA is mostly due to it's environment like a mother smoking or a mother's body is under stress not because inferior genes.

You best get rid of your horrible perspective that stem from cultural marxist ideas of human relationships that were lies that often clashed with human nature in the past when implemented in Soviet Russia.
>>
>>27061541
This is just not true. You pick a slut and fuck her for like a month. I guarantee there's more and better sex than a guy gets in his marriage when you fuck with a club slut.
See the bar girls are trying to win Chad over into a relationship so they'll put out 24/7 after Chad shows a little affection. They want him to love them so they'll do anything anal? your wife doesn't like it and won't do it! This clubs slut doesn't like it but really doesn't want you to leave so she does it anyway. It's fucked up but it's the world we live in
>>
>>27061428
sounds like you are both idiots because of a woman
>>
>beta rage thread
yeah ok
do you think you're the first?
>>
>>27061565
Yah it's human nature to be possessive of women but monogomy is not necessarily the state of nature. Like I said I'll be possessive of women but if this was nature I would try to horde like 50 women. Look up how lion families are I think humans are naturally like this. Plus women don't even care they'll all share the best mate if they have to.
>>27061551
God I love modern women. Every chick does bdsm after 50 shades of grey came ou
>>
this isn't really reality because all humans aren't the same.
but i will say the smartest man is smarter than the smartest woman.
if men were really that "intelligent" why would they try and worship women and shit. and lots of women i know don't care about attention, and don't get hit on daily.
not white knighting, i think you're just looking at this as two genders, not billions of independent humans.
and girls usually don't send random nudes as much as guys, are guys really retarded enough to think sending their junk will turn a girl on? she's laughing atchu. but girls are dumb too, the whole human species is pretty dumb, honestly.
>>
>>27061575
My fiancee does anal. She likes it.
On the other hand she doesn't like swallowing cum, but when I pressure her into it she will do it.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
this whole thread just radiates virginity
>>
>>27061615
Hell yah man sounds like a good girl to me. Keep that bitch on a leash and congrats on the engagement
>>
File: 1448378442008.jpg (69 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1448378442008.jpg
69 KB, 1152x864
>>27061607
I love how almost every girl I know who saw that movie said it was bad or weird, but I know they all secretly got turned on by it. Kek.
>>
File: 1439696005924.jpg (55 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1439696005924.jpg
55 KB, 565x600
>>27061600
>>27061621

>Durr hurr ur wrong cause ur just a bitter virgin hurr

Wow, never heard all this before
>>
>>27061671
Lol it literally just exploited female sexuality. I've told exactly that to girls before and they didn't even get pissed. Chicks don't know what they want they're way to repressed for the most part.
>>
>>27061702
They know exactly what they want, and they'll let Chad know so she can "experiment." But the second a beta tries to do it, they get the classic "I'm not that kind of girl anymore!" excuse.

Fucking sad really, even if betas do manage to get laid, the sex will never be as fun as what Chads get.
>>
File: friendsportraitcivil2.jpg (48 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
friendsportraitcivil2.jpg
48 KB, 400x562
>>27061610
>why would they try and worship women and shit.
Because men have been taught to hate their brothers instead of love them. Now we have leagues of men who have no love in their lives and try to fill that hole by engaging with women only, while treating male friends like shit.

Pic related, average male friends in ye olde' days.
>>
>>27061751
Honestly I think they know but they repress it. Modern girls are taught to be independent and that they don't need no man. This makes sexual submission feel wrong. It's fucked up though because I think most men are naturally dominant and most women are naturally submissive (at least sexually) but society is trying to act like girls being submissive is bad. It ends with people having bad sex they're whole lives. All those crazy feminazis are really just hurtin for a squirtin I bet they're beta boyfriends can't even make them come.
>>
File: 1456617911154.jpg (79 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1456617911154.jpg
79 KB, 777x656
>be a cyborg
>there's an incredibly rude, bitchy stacy in my class
>never pay attention to her
>she snapped at me one time
>I snapped back
>she now respects the fuck out of me
>talk pretty frequently now
>invites me out to do stuff with her and her other Stacy friend all the time
>still act like I couldn't give a fuck about her
>tease her like she's my sister
Literally all you need to do for bitchy women. I'm not even half as attractive as her past boyfriends and she still gives me the time of day. Just don't act like a beta and DON'T be a fucking dick when you tease like PUAs do.
>>
File: 1333154511704.jpg (403 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
1333154511704.jpg
403 KB, 600x819
>>27061406
>You could only get pussy back in the day by marrying and taking care of a woman. You then lived your life serving one woman she owned you.

woah woah woah, you got that backwards son

back in the day, sure you had to get married, but then that pussy was YOURS whenever and where ever you wanted it.

come home from a hard day of labor, smelling like cowshit and BO. you announce to your wife "time for sex"
>but you stink
SLAP
then as she quietly sobs, you bend her over, lift up her dress and proceed to dry fuck her until you cum.

that used to be everyday reality for everyone. only a very few still live this way.
>>
>>27061781
Kek, do you actually believe this? Men have been in conflict with each other since mankind's beginning. We're a fucked up species who constantly fights with each other over stupid shit naturally. Women don't have to be in the picture for us to fight. Men love women because they're biologically programmed to provide for them, not because they lack friendship.
>>
>>27061781
I think now men have the luxury of being emotional. Those guys never talked about feeling sad guys don't do that. These days boys are coddled by their mothers and want a woman who will do the same.
Truth is no one does that for you. I agree having a good bro is almost a necessity but you're not supposed to get gay and "love" them.
>>
File: 1422181684106.jpg (158 KB, 580x493) Image search: [Google]
1422181684106.jpg
158 KB, 580x493
>>27059325
I just hung out with some normie women for the first time in months and it was so fucking aggravating being around them. All they talked about was guys, spent 75% of the time on their phones looking at facebook/snapchat and commenting on who was hot/who wasn't etc. I cannot believe people actually live that way.
>>
>>27061821
Yah but you slave all day to raise her and your fat children when you could be working part time and getting drunk and fucking whores on the side. Four mouths is a lot more than one and id rather use women than become a literal slave to one. Sure she's your sex slave but you break your back for the pussy.
these days Chad does what he wants and gets pussy whenever it's the best of both worlds
>>
>>27061826
No, we live today in modern times a hyper-violent world with violence fed into us through a constant stream of media. We have become desensitized to the hurt and pain present in our lives. Whilst men fought in armed conflicts more in the past, the fact remains that men actually supported each other alot more in the past as well, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
>>27061827
What you should remember is that those two men in that photo were living in an extremely Christian culture and it was not uncommon for men to express their love for each other. It was only after WWII that men became reserved in their affections and emotions towards each other. Men relied on other men in wars and just day to day making sure they don't die. This created extremely powerful bonds between men which simply does not exist anymore.
>>
>>27061911
Yah they formed the bond because they were gonna die and needed each other. Everyone's a pussy now this is why they haze in fraternities and why sports team bros will always be best bros. trauma and hardship brings you closer. Same with sleep deprivation I think I read somewhere
>>
>>27061934
>>27061911
Even in Israel, 2000 years ago, Jesus was greeted with a kiss by one of his disciples. Men all are heirs of this Earth that rule over womankind and all the animals. By working together we have cleared the wilderness, walked up and down the breathe of the Earth and build cities that reached into the heavens.
>>
>>27061856
you completely missed the point of my post.

my reply was to say that back in the day, you literally owned the pussy you were married to.

it is not like that anymore.

in a nutshell, it was better to be married 150+ years ago then it is to be married today.
>>
>>27061969
That's an extremely idealistic view of how civilization was built, there was a lot more internal conflict and fuckery than that

Also, the Israelis were and still are faggots
>>
>>27062005
Jews control key positions of influence in the west despite there only being 20 million of them on the Earth. Bernie Sanders is Jewish, and Goldman Sachs and Bilderbergs are all Jewish. I think we can learn a lot from the Jews since their religion was the root of Islam and Christianity which are the most influential religions ever to exist on this planet and in human history.

There was a lot of internal conflict yes, men aren't perfect. And the world isn't perfect so naturally there will be chaos. But by eliminating corrupt men like yourself who are defending whores deserving of contempt you contribute to the corruption of the world.
>>
>>27062054
When did I say that kikes weren't influential and powerful? Israel is still a faggot nation.

Every man is corrupt in their own way and is capable of violence and betrayal given the right circumstances. Humans are incredibly selfish, greedy, violent, and stubborn. I'm not saying everyone's a piece of shit, but if we were to "eliminate" every "corrupt man" then most of us would be gone.

I also never defended whores. I hate women just as much as anyone on this board, I do agree that they hold civilization back.
>>
>>27059325
>be in uni
one girl from my class even maintains contact with some manlet, 420 swag, retard, that smells so bad that you have to good 5 feet him if you don't to vomit.

this fucker somehow has a GF

life is just not fair.
>>
>>27062137
It's the 420 swag that gets the girls attention. I'm sure he has them hooked on the weeds as well.
>>
>>27061217

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

> its thirsty betas that drive up the insane women sexual market value
> its beta orbiters that give women endless attention

YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF.
>>
>>27062137
because he probably sells them weed or other drugs, like adderall

drug dealers almost always have a harem of whores surrounding them
>>
>>27062137
it really is fair, though, you're worse than that guy. food for thought ;)
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.