[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucked a grill in my car last night >give female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 200x200
>fucked a grill in my car last night
>give female friend a lift to college
>she finds condom wrapper on floor
>mfw
Why am I such a sperg r9k?
>>
Embrace your sexuality faggit
>>
Just say you were having a posh wank
>>
>>27059025
just tell her you banged a grill in here. It's pratically bragging rights and will make you seen as a high tier norman.
>>
>>27059025
if you'd played it right, her opinion of you would've increased.
>>
>>27059025
how did you manage to fuck a girl in your car?
>>
>>27059486
You can adjust the seats nowadays, grandpa
>>
>>27059454
This. You have a normal sex life and she might act disgusted but her opinion of you as a man actually increases because you have options
>>
>>27059545
You fucked her in the front seat?
>>
>>27059025
She probably wants you now. Women desire taken men.
>>
>>27059486
Just duct tape their arms, legs, and mouth and your good to go
>>
>/r9k/ I fucked a grill last night

good, now fuck off
>>
>>27060070
Bitter as fucking vinegar top kek my son
>>
>>27059573
In her vagina you silly goose
>>
>>27059025
>implying getting caught wasn't part of your plan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.