[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUCK MY CLIT, FAGGOT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
I'd argue that feminists moving into the virtual world and forcing males out, has given rise to public figures like his majesty Milo Yiannopoulos.

The more radical feminists and ignorant young females invade males "safe spaces", the more public backlash they get.

I've got this sub gf, and she just constantly challenges my dominance in our relationship... constantly.
Although our roles are defined, she constantly challenges my authority and superiority at ever turn.. even though she gets shut down and embarrassed every time. In front of her father, mother, best friends. No quarter is given.

I wasn't always like this. I was raised by a single mother, and fostered 3 sisters as the eldest male.
After my first sour marriage I realized the relation between everything my sisters did, and what my sons mother did to me.
It was the same with my mother and sisters, a constant struggle for dominance.
This persisted until I hit 13, when my mother and sisters could no longer enforce their collective will through violence; I could combat all of them at once, or singly, with great efficiency. I no longer feared these females. I knew I was superior to them, physically and mentally.
I had been conditioned all my life, constantly tested day to day, moment to moment.
Nigh every women I've met in my life craves subjugation, but they will not give it with out a fight.
Somehow... Women have convinced men that they are the victims, even though they instigate these circumstances on themselves.

/r9k/, /b/, fuck... 4 chan in general used to be a "safe space" for males in general.
That isn't the case anymore, and the reasons why become disgustingly less transparent by the day.

I hope feminists, beta males, politicians, and everyone else undermining the established order gets what they are working for.
Tear it down, break it apart, and remake it in your twisted image.
It'll be interesting when you twisted docile monkeys encounter another civilization among the stars.

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
Some time in the future females will stop existing.
>>
>>27058897
I still want a fembot qt for some reason tho
>>
>After my first sour marriage

you're disgusting and degenerate! get out!
>>
>>27058954
The second marriage was for sex, and we both agreed to it.
The only reason we got married was to house her two boys.
The break up I had in my second marriage was the cleanest break ever.
She went her way, I went mine.
The marriage had served it's purpose, and run its course.
>>
>>27058897
>his majesty
>not High Lord

git fud fkn pedo fac boi scumbag

>mixing it up a bit tell me how you liked my insult and leave me a reply all criticism is highly valued and appreciated
>>
>>27059008
moar leik "gidguud gug fucbooey cisbag"
>>
File: Ernst-Haeckel.jpg (16 KB, 430x446) Image search: [Google]
Ernst-Haeckel.jpg
16 KB, 430x446
>>27058897
Women can dominate men.

We live in a world where even the weakest can kill the strongest.
>>
>>27059063
thanks ill try to work on it
>>
File: 4705022-6395927189-14066.gif (52 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4705022-6395927189-14066.gif
52 KB, 625x626
>>27059099
Yes, and piranha can kill an elephant.
We live in a world where the collective works of beta males and women have decided they know better.
They don't, you don't. Just stop it.
>>
>>27059132
You clearly don't understand.

Ever hear about the 4 year old kids who shoot their parents?

You don't need to be strong or smart to beat dominate someone else.
>>
>>27059221

God bless the almighty gun. The equalizer.

Also op, life is tiring as fuck, iktf
>>
File: ribeting tail shap.jpg (61 KB, 571x556) Image search: [Google]
ribeting tail shap.jpg
61 KB, 571x556
>>27059221
Murder is not domination.
It's an act of violence.
Domination is forcing others into submission through force of will.

Take a moment to consider the circumstances that need to come about, for a 4 year old to murder a parent.

The act of murder does not confer dominance.
Submission to a dominate male or female does not occur in death
Check your sentiment, fact, and vocabulary.
>>
>>27059277

Gimme yo wallet.

No.

BOOM BOOM NIGGA YOUR WALLETS MINE.

dominance asserted.
>>
>>27059311

You didn't will him into complying

Maybe if you waited three seconds to pull the trigger he would have given you the wallet you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1309851851993.jpg (129 KB, 399x477) Image search: [Google]
1309851851993.jpg
129 KB, 399x477
>>27059311
I think you're mistaking robbery for dominance.
Perhaps that's what's wrong with you kids.

Dominance is literally the subjugation of others, through force of will and leadership.

A nigger shooting me and taking my wallet, or my son killing me, is not an act of dominance.

Besides, what 4 year old killed his/her parents?
It'd be nice to have a citation so I could argue that point a little better.

Then again, we aren't really arguing points, are we?
Just you being a qtfucboi jizzbox.
Come back at me when you're ready to argue like you've graduated high school.
>>
Meh, I've been with the same woman since we were both 13. 27 now and we treat eachother as equals.

I think the longer people go without a solid healthy relationship, the crazier they get.
>>
>>27059364

Robbery is totally a form of dominance. Get over it.
>>
File: d5087a009e2a.png (178 KB, 380x288) Image search: [Google]
d5087a009e2a.png
178 KB, 380x288
>>27059396
You're subversive attempts at mocking me are not a form of domination. Get over it.
>>
>>27059407

This was my first reply to you and I never suggested mocking you was dominance. Thanks for killing the thread with your faggotry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.