[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minorities thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 750x1000
If you're non white (black, muslim, asian) how do you cope with the existence of a thread ridiculing the whole color or religion of yours ? How do you cope with the feelings of being unwanted in a stuffs that you spend 10 hours on ?
>>
I hate myself because I'm short, not because I'm not white.
>>
>>27058772
I'm short too, even i have a small dick. But i speak english very fluently because i'm really into american pop culture but then again here where the majority is white americans and europeans, i feel like i'm really hated and unwanted. It's very hurtful. I'm a muslim btw.
>>
I just come here to laugh at the threads about NEETs, race mixing and that tripfag wanting to kill itself. Real life =/= some weeb imageboard either way
>>
File: derp.jpg (58 KB, 339x293) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
58 KB, 339x293
It doesn't bother me since I've been here for almost 10 years and accomplished most of the things I've desired in life. So I don't feel unwanted/hated. It's ironic how only my race annoys me with the shitty bait threads they make here.
>>
>>27058789
I'm sorry that we hurt you. We're just scared of everything and lashing out blindly, it's not really a comment on you as a person. I wish we could change but most people here are very bitter and have turned to neo-nazi bullshit in an effort to feel powerful and manly on the internet.
>>
I consider myself having the minority experience because I'm a swede and browsed /int/ for years
It doesn't really faze me. Sure it got annoying sometimes when people just point that out instead of arguing but it didn't happen most of the time. Didn't help the situation that I share a lot of the opinions the stereotype has.
>>
>>27058735
Thankfully anti-spic sentiments haven't been high here in a while, but honestly everyone gets some shit here and there. If your skin isn't thick enough to handle it, harden the fuck up or get the fuck out. I've wanted to kill myself long before I ever heard someone yell at me to go back to Mexico or make fun of my accent. They can't make shit worse for me. Humanity is a horrible mess no matter what color your skin is.
>>
File: big don.jpg (281 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
big don.jpg
281 KB, 2048x1536
>>27058772
>>27058789
>>27058795
>>27058833
>>27058836
muh white guilt
>>27058839
>>27058867

im sorry but u have to go back
>>
>>27058735
>how do you cope with the existence of a thread ridiculing the whole color or religion of yours ?
Mexican here. I generally think it's quite fun, if sometimes ignorant. People who rag on immigrant all the time don't really get that most of them are just poor people who needed a better life, which is what America is all about. I don't really care what they say, because I'm whitewashed as hell, but I do care that they have no empathy for Mexicans.
>How do you cope with the feelings of being unwanted in a stuffs that you spend 10 hours on ?
It's called anonymity. I don't share my race because it's the equivalent of baiting, I'll get guaranteed replies with attacks on my race rather than refuting my posts. There's no point, race literally brainwashes most of your minds, as soon as it's mentioned it's the first thing you see. You thirst for it, you foam at the mouth for it.

Truly, yours is one of the more barbaric skin tones out there, despite your feverish, almost self-conscience posturing to say otherwise.
>>
>>27058772
You need to sort out your priorities my friend.
>>
>>27058735

I don't need to mention my race if I don't want to.

It's fine ridicule me with everything you got.

And I put my cock inside your women.
>>
>>27058867
It sure is Pablo, but at least I can take comfort in knowing I'm not you. Tbqh south americans is the perfect example of the dangers of racemixing. Spain was thuroughly raped and cucked by muslims, later they kicked them out and set out to breed with the native population of america. The result shows today, you've got an entire continent of madness filled with the new monstrous people the latin americans. They have no history, no civilization to speak of and encompass the worst traits of all the people before them.
>>
>>27059701
>implying anyone on r9k ever got laid
>>
>>27059713
Look, what my ancestors do doesn't have anything to do with me
>>
>>27058836
People dislike Islam for valid reasons. To say that it's just the neo Nazis is retarded.
>>
>>27060370
People dislike a person and offend him just because of something he hasn't done is valid ?
>>
>>27058735
4chan is trolls trolling trolls anon
only newfags actually believe in and get upset by the racially charged bait
>>
>>27060370
Look, i'm not trying to make you 'like' islam, but just don't bully a person just because he's a muslim. People always showing their disgust towards muslim and it really hurts me. It makes me feel like i'm unwanted in the area that i like, that i feel i belong to.
>>
>>27060440
But it's not a bait, people really say what they feel. And it's like everyone hates me, like i would not be able to make friends when i'm around them just because i believe in something.
>>
>>27060370

> person
> religion

hmm. do you know the definition of person anon?
>>
Hello yes, I'm here for the suicide thread.
>>
>>27060465
ok nigga, I don't now what kind of nigga you are, but you're definitely a subspecies of the dumb nigga
>>
>>27059187
There's nothing wrong with being guilty for something that you're actively doing wrong. I'm not apologizing for some shit my ancestors did, I'm apologizing for stuff your dumb ass is doing right now.

>>27060370
I'm not a big fan of Islam either, but it's not a good reason to be rude or hostile. Pissing on people doesn't convince them of anything. Westerners shouldn't have to resort to fearmongering and tribalism - if you're going to claim we're the most civilized people on the planet, act like it you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>27058735
Hi OP,

It bugs me too, a lot. Just remember that, as far as (in general) white people go, those who are expressing prejudice, embracing muh trump, or otherwise being a douche are the people who are most unsuccessful in the society they live in. They lash out at those who they believe to be lesser than they are because they don't want to be the bottom of their societal chain. So they feel a need to have someone below them.
>inb4 edges

Also, as other people mentioned, this isn't real life. "The silent majority' of lurkers on 4chan aren't unempathetic and prejudiced like this. Empty wagons rattle the most. Ignore it.
>>
>>27060498
Oh, why is that ?
>>
>>27060513
> people really say what they feel
faaaaaam
>>
>>27058789
go blow yourself up faggot
>>
>>27060465
>people really say what they feel
it's true.
>>27060440
"lol we trol u" = white people in this thread deny this is a real problem for us (like all sorts of other shit)
>>
>>27058735
You become use to white people and the things they do around people who look like you
>>
>>27060538
Ok there's a line here, this discussion is exclusive for the victims. Oppressor pls get out or make your own islam hate thread. Fucking nazi.
>>
>>27060451
>but just don't bully a person because he's a muslim

On behalf of real-life educated normie white people, I'm sorry. This board has devolved because lonely, bullied people become lonely, unempathetic bullies
>>
>>27060558
Yes i am very whitewashed. I don't go outside, i only lurk 4chan, youtube, reddit, and other stuffs that makes me sensitive to only american social cues. At the same time, i also live in a muslim majority third world country in asia. So yeah, self loathing much.
>>
>>27060539
>"lol we trol u" = white people in this thread deny this is a real problem for us (like all sorts of other shit)
i'm asian though lol
>>
Hahaha fucking niggers get out of my board
>>
>>27060601
no, get out of my asian website
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>27060563
Are you not the one opressing the nazis now? Simply implying that because someone hate one from another race, they are a nazi?
>>
File: wot_r_u_doin_pepe.png (26 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
wot_r_u_doin_pepe.png
26 KB, 1106x1012
>you forgot spics

I lived in the US for 2 years, in the most segregated state in the country (wisconsin) and lived in an area with 98% white poeple and most of them were rich as fuck with huge houses and lakes in their backyards. Never suffered any kind of discrimination, sometimes a chad would laugh at my accent but i could see that it was not in a discriminatory way. I do look like a spic, but sometimes americans would assume i was from italy, brazil or spain, despite the fact that like 90% of spics in the US are mexican.

Also all the time i was there i could never make friends with the whities from US. I only had friends that were from other countries (Lithuania, Spain, Sweden, China).

I once tried to make friends with the americans and somehow managed to sit during lunch with a bunch of chads that all were lacrosse players and friends since middle school and it was just painful to just sit there, all of them ignoring me, even the one that told me that i could sit with them. Ocasionally they would talk to me, like trying to be courteous, but it was obvious that they didnt want me there. After a while i gave it up and started sitting with the first generation immigrants from europe which were a lot nicer.
>>
>>27060657
Take your hatred somewhere else, stop making me feel bad about myself. Don't even reply.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 188x268
>>27058735

>If you're non white (black, muslim, asian)

muslim?
>>
>>27060692
No no, all colored minorities are welcomed here, i just can't mention everyone. But yeah i'm sorry for what happened to you, but at least you found the nice people.
>>
>>27060779
Well you know, whatever it is that white people always make fun of in 4chan, hollywood, songs, and real life.
>>
>>27060791

>white people always make fun of in 4chan

You know this is anonymous imageboard, right? And considering the fact that 83% of worlds population is non white its not even that likely that random poster here is white.
>>
File: stuck_dog.png (133 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
stuck_dog.png
133 KB, 278x200
>>27059659

nah, for me being short is MUCH worse than having to deal with racists
>>
>>27058735
Luckily im half asian half white. My dad is the white one so i dont have a tiny dick
>>
>>27060781
That's ok. This thread made me feel many past feelings.

I also remember for a brief time being with asian americans (indians, chinese, taiwanese, etc) they were like 5th generation immigrants, didnt even speak a single word of their ethic language and they also seemed to despise my presence.

I dont know what went wrong in the american culture that they close themselves to other people that arent like them.

Because the true asian and the true europeans, first generation immigrants, were much educated and kind.
>>
>>27061045
You don't sound like a victim. Get out
>>
Why do niggers not realise that people hate them because they're shitty posters and not because they're niggers?

Stop making constant fucking boring race threads and no one will care.
>>
>>27058735
Whiteys' hatred always comes from a place of jealousy, so I don't bother reading those threads anyhow. I'm Korean, 6' tall, and have a decent face. If it weren't for my crippling autism (I count the bumps of paint on walls during conversation), I'd be pretty popular. I've had at least 5 weaboo girls and 5 other girls interested in me but I always drop the mom's spaghetti.
>>
>>27061990
Well, you replied, so you do
>>
>>27058735
I don't care at this point
The anhedonia has kicked in and I have my Tulpa
Nothing in this world matters
>>
File: 1351047003316.jpg (53 KB, 330x297) Image search: [Google]
1351047003316.jpg
53 KB, 330x297
Jesus Christ. Just how coddled do you need to be? Everyone gets hate here. Everyone gets insulted. It's a fucking imageboard.
I'm so sick of whites being held to a superhuman standard while brown and black people use crimes against humanity to say hello.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.