[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excluding war the biggest killer of humans is heart disease.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
Excluding war the biggest killer of humans is heart disease.

When we split the genders something interesting happens.

>the biggest killer of women under 45 is heart disease
http://www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fs_women_heart.htm
>the biggest killer of men under 45 is suicide
https://helplines.org/campaigns/suicide-the-biggest-killer-of-men-under-45/
https://www.lifeline.org.au/About-Lifeline/Media-Centre/Suicide-Statistics-in-Australia/Suicide-Statistics
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

When will men start standing up for themselves? When will these statistics be brought to light? When will the bullshit argument that men aren't as empathetic as women be acknowledged as false?
>>
man up, you pussy

this is why I'll never date a robot or any pathetic manchild from this board
>>
>>27058514
I'm a woman and I can tell you aren't.

>inb4 no women on the internet.

Get used to us, we're here and some of us actually want to help.
>>
>>27058514
>>27058525
Btfo.

The short answer is never, equality and feminism systematically oppress men as seen by the suicide rate.
>>
>>27058525
10/10
Very well-crafted.
I actually typed an angry response and then deleted it all. Just barely glimpsed the hook. I must reiterate; an emphatic 10/10.
>>
>>27058514
you can't think of yourself as a unique individual.
nobody dates robots
>>
>>27058567
Since you're only here to troll just leave. You're what's wrong with r9k and you only damage the other users here.
>>
>>27058525
would you actually date one of these misogynistic manchildren?

>>27058564
if you're not man enough to handle life then you don't deserve it

>>27058571
good, and I hope it stays that way
>>
theres a reason every language have an expression for being heart broken
it not some romantic bullshit

women literally murder you
slowly and painfully
>>
>>27058607
>would you actually date one of these misogynistic manchildren?
Stop generalising peoples whole lives based off how they act anonymously and I might actually give you an answer.
>>
>>27058607
>if you're not man enough to handle life then you dont deserve it
Spoken like a true fanatic.

No one is entitled to life.
>>
>>27058514
Man up? Fuck you bitch, thats easy to say when you are sitting on the other side of this shit. Have a little compassion you sociopathic bitch
>>
>>27058525

I never reply to women on r9k out of principle usually, but I'll make one exception for you. If you're a troll well done sir.

Firstly, why would you want to 'help' Secondly, why do you think we want your help?
>>
>>27058808
Because my brother who was a very kind person with a lot of social problems commit suicide.

Because he never asked for help but obviously needed it.

The argument of I dont want your help doesn't work, social issues are caused by underlining mental problems, people with mental health problems dont ask for help its forced upon them.
>>
>>27058868
Were the ones who have mental problems then? What a kind assumption.Have you ever considered maybe were right?
>>
>>27058894
>Were the ones who have mental problems then? What a kind assumption
Yes I'm such a bad person for trying to bring awareness to your blight.

>Have you ever considered maybe we're right?
If you're right I'd be out chasing "chads" instead of spending my Friday night here thinking about what you and he had to go through.
>>
>>27058915
It's actually Thursday, sry, I haven't really been keeping up with the days lately.

Either way you aren't right.
>>
>>27058868
Men don't need to have mental problems to feel lonely and abandoned by society.

Have you considered the strain that is placed on men which leads to these "mental problems"?

You can't fix men by treating them like women and forcing them to express themselves.
>>
>>27058915
>Yes I'm such a bad person for trying to bring awareness to your blight.

So what are my mental problems exactly doc?

>If you're right I'd be out chasing "chads" instead of spending my Friday night here thinking about what you and he had to go through

One friday night in doesnt mean you wont be out chasing chads the next day. I appreciate the sentiment, but theres no way you could know what weve had to go through. Most of us are broken
>>
>>27058966
.Have you considered the strain that is placed on men which leads to these "mental problems"?
Why don't you just tell me instead of asking me things I obviously don't know.

>You can't fix men by treating them like women and forcing them to express themselves.
When did I say that?
>>
File: 1457285236062.jpg (87 KB, 1023x570) Image search: [Google]
1457285236062.jpg
87 KB, 1023x570
>>27058483
>>27058514
>>27058525
Two women post in the thread and it's already ruined. This is why this board sucks.
>>
>>27058986
>So what are my mental problems exactly doc?
How would I know?

>Most of us are broken
Mentally broken? You just implied I was wrong now you imply I am right.

How are you broken?

> but theres no way you could know what weve had to go through
Tell me what you had to go through instead of pretending I could never fathom it, and please don't say "no gf" because you're talking to someone who's never had a bf/sex
>>
>>27059009
I'm >>27058483
and >>27058525

So I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>27058988
I think that OPs post makes it clear as to how systematic violence has been used on men through the judicial systems all across liberal democracies leading to male disillusionment. Couple that with childhood alienation in schools and you got yourself a failed man.

>When did I say that?
You are doing right now.
>>
>>27059031
>you are doing it now
You're dilisional and attacking me for no reason
>lol victim complex
Ok so please help me understand, Asking you to tell me what's wrong is "forcing you to express yourself" yet you tell me "you'll never understand what I go through"

How can ANYONE regardless of gender help you if you're too scared to express what you're feeling?

I'm not going to generalise men based on this thread but wow, I think I'm starting to understand the problem here.
>>
>>27059060
Please get a spell check.

Is it a victim complex when statistics point to a failure of system to provide a safety net for men? A victim complex is when you ignore statistics, it is not the case here.
>>
according to .gov sources I'm too lazy to link because I've linked it in another thread like this before

The number one killer of men under 45 are accidents. Like slipping, falling, etc. suicide is 2nd place though. Remember, check official sources before spouting bullshit, kids
>>
>>27058525

It doesnt matter that you're a woman, but if you aren't a robot, you can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1455339485971.jpg (26 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1455339485971.jpg
26 KB, 500x346
>>27059012
>How would I know?

Because you implied i was

>>27059012
>Mentally broken? You just implied I was wrong now you imply I am right.

Whatever

>>27059012
>How are you broken?
I cant into life anymore

>>27059012
>Tell me what you had to go through instead of pretending I could never fathom it, and please don't say "no gf" because you're talking to someone who's never had a bf/sex
Ive had to fight for my life only to see the ones i loved go away or die or betray me. I have enough shame and experience to last multiple lifetimes. I cant really explain it, ive just been through so much shit ive lost the will to live, is that so hardto understand?
>>
>>27059101
I spelt one word wrong, pointing that out doesn't further your argument in the slightest.

When I said victim complex I was referring to myself after saying he was attacking me for no reason, like you did pointing out a spelling error when you knew exactly what I meant.

Give me your opinion on this please, don't just cherry pick parts of what I say.

Ok so please help me understand, Asking you to tell me what's wrong is "forcing you to express yourself" yet you tell me "you'll never understand what I go through"

How can ANYONE regardless of gender help you if you're too scared to express what you're feeling?
>>
>>27059126
>Because you implied i was
That was your interpretation.

>Whatever
Dismissive attitude shows you don't actually want help.

>I cant into life anymore
Giving me a meme tier answer because I assume you don't want to be forced to express yourself?

>Ive had to fight for my life only to see the ones i loved go away or die or betray me. I have enough shame and experience to last multiple lifetimes. I cant really explain it, ive just been through so much shit ive lost the will to live, is that so hardto understand?
>Ive had to fight for my life
Please go further, do you have cancer or another terminal illness, how exactly are you fighting for your life?
>see the ones i loved go away or die or betray me
Unfortunately that's life, I've had to deal with my brothers passing, every person on earth has to deal with loss and betrayal.
>I have enough shame and experience to last multiple lifetimes
Everyone experiences shame. Carrying it around with you as baggage is unhealthy, it sounds like you need to learn coping mechanisms.

>I cant really explain it, ive just been through so much shit ive lost the will to live, is that so hardto understand?
Yes. I'm now an only child dealing with stage 3 astrocytoma alone, everyone goes through shit, you're carrying your shit around like a badge.

I wish you would go into more detail, I'm willing to sit and read anything you type to me so please don't be afraid to elaborate.
>>
>>27059134
No there are plenty of mistake in your other posts too. I won't hold it against you though.

The problem is that you are trying to make this an individual case by case deal, but it is not. OP's post indicates to the incidence of suicide in young men. We are trying to discuss men's problems and powers which have ignored it.

>How can ANYONE regardless of gender help you if you're too scared to express what you're feeling?
How can you help? Can you turn back time? Can you bring your brother back? Can you give men a better life in this world?

What is expressing my feeling to you going to do?
>>
File: 1362778760924.jpg (23 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1362778760924.jpg
23 KB, 217x208
>>27058525
ima a womenz that here to halp

Yeah, and I'm captain fuckin' Picard.
>>
>>27059204
>No there are plenty of mistake in your other posts too. I won't hold it against you though.
We aren't all American. Pointing it out time and time again shows you do.

I am the fucking OP................... Gah, this is getting annoying.

>ow can you help? Can you turn back time? Can you bring your brother back? Can you give men a better life in this world?

By moving on, using coping mechanisms and realising someone always has it worse than you.
>>
>>27059242
>By moving on, using coping mechanisms and realising someone always has it worse than you.
This is just infuriating to read, and utterly naive at best.
>>
>>27058525
If you actually want to help, spread some uplifting posts around here. But dont mention your gender. A lot of robots have been really hurt and rejected by women, and this is the one place we can all vent about it. If you are a normie, that is like a doyble slap. You will help more if you pretend you are one of us.
>>
>>27058514
>>27058525
PLEASE
FUCK
OFF
YOU
VAPID
CUNTS

we need to make posting as a woman/implying you're female bannable desu senpai
>>
>>27059279
I now see the problem.

You're a coward.

I'm dealing with brain cancer and the loss of my brother, you've had to deal with neither yet are apparently so much worse off than me.

You're just cowards and my idiot brother was too.
>>
>>27058483

>When will the bullshit argument that men aren't as empathetic as women be acknowledged as false?

I love that meme. Whenever there is a discussion about the differences between men and women, women are always portrayed to be empathetic and caring while men are called apathetic and cold. Never did I see that IRL. In fact, I always saw the exact opposite. It's so laughable because women repeatedly say that shit. They are ashamed to admit that they are apathetic and cold, so they repeat this falsehood in hope that if the lie will be repeated enough times it would become truth.
>>
>>27059426

This makes no sense in the context of human evolution, m8
>>
how is it MY fault that you kill yourself. you're pathetic if that's all you need to end it

learn how to deal with your problems you manlet
>>
>>27059436
>This makes no sense in the context of human evolution, m8

How? What possible advantage would there be to women being empathetic?

If anything given their gamete production you would expect to see them behave like narcissists (which is what we do see, consider mothers who wouldn't rescue their own children from burning buildings)
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.