[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two more days till freedom Wagecucks! Now get back to making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 168x168
Two more days till freedom Wagecucks! Now get back to making me my Neetbux! I have a holiday in the Bahamas to pay for wagie!
>>
Aw, poor NEET. This thread is so lonely. I'll be your friend :3
>>
>>27059462
Wagie ragie.

Life is surely great when you free ride. Got a 4 days hiking trip tomorrow. Feels good to get out there and enjoy the nature since wagie dont have the oppurtunity.
>>
>>27058442
Why do you lie to yourself about being happy? We all know you're miserable like the rest of the board.
>>
>>27059482
Sounds fun, I went hiking earlier this year with some friends. Had a great time, we drove out to a great national park. How far away are you going? I hope your mom doesn't have to drive too far, the return trip might be lonely without her darling son to keep her company.
>>
>>27058442
What is a pathetic neetcuck like you gonna do in the Bahamas? A neetcuck like you surely doesn't have friends, and definitely can't attract women.
>>
>>27059482
Did you get any new gear recently? I have a bit of money so I prefer to purchase more higher end stuff. I guess using a walmart tent and your parents old sleeping bag won't be too bad, its about the experience right?
>>
>>27059542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ioSRwzFGg

>what are you doing for the world and other people?
>How many years have you been doing this for?
>Worthless life.
>>
>>27059561
Maybe he'll try to tan and end up getting a severe sunburn, that would be funny as hell.
>>
>holiday in the bahamas
>on benefits

Confirmed normie.
>>
>>27059579
>neet
>burning
Do you really think he's not melanin enriched?
>>
>>27059594
Do you really think he'll go outside. I reckon he won't notice any difference apart from the fact that the bahamas might be a little warmer than his parents basement.
>>
>>27059608
It'll probably end up like this. He'll spend his entire vacation in his hotel room or wherever he's staying.
>>
"Idle hands spend time at the genitals."
>>
only 1 and a half froggie
then ill have 4 (four) days of freedom because of national holiday
what a good feel
>>
>>27058442
>I have a holiday in the Bahamas to pay for wagie!
Stop lying to yourself
youre literally just sitting in mommys basement and shitpost from there
>>
>>27059547
>mommy

Im a scandinavian neetkuck. I get goverment housing and 1.2k a month (and bc i dont pay taxes, i get to keep every $ for myself).

I just take a train (1/2 price bc im on neetbux) and then i hike 20 km a day.

Feels good.

>>27059564

Ye i just bought a 100liter backpack (alice backpack + frame) for $45 and a new sleeping back (still a bit cold here). I do use a 2nd hand trangia set but its all about the experience!

Its funny.. the wagekek thinks that spending money is the only way to have fun. The nature is free. You should try to see it before you die
>>
File: smugmojak.png (25 KB, 594x401) Image search: [Google]
smugmojak.png
25 KB, 594x401
>>27059561
>>27059542
>>27059803

This makes the wagekeks angry. They slave away everyday and will never visit the bahamas.
>>
>>27058442
Laugh now but soon you'll be selling me your sweet sweet boipussy on the streets for gbp! Just you wait!
>>
>>27059831
So instead of being a productive tax paying member of society you chose to be a leech
>>
>>27060055
>implying it's not what the cucked yurogovernments deserve
>>
>>27060055
I simple dont care. Why work 37 hours a week when i can relax 37 hours a week? its simple mate.
>>
>>27058442
I've been living a wageslavery-free dream for 29 years.

This dream will end in about a week. I did what I could to avoid it, but I just have no choice but to become a slave for 6 months. At minimum. I just got backed into a literal corner.

Words cannot describe the anguish I feel in relation to that. I don't want to be a slave. I want my freedom. I just got my new PC that I saved the $10 my parents occasionally gave me for more than half a year to afford it. And I only had like a week to enjoy it.

It's not fair. It's just not fair. I don't want to be a wagecuck.

brb, spending the remainder of my money on lottery tickets (should be able to afford like 10 maybe. *sniff*)
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (100 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
100 KB, 600x553
>>27060869
>Words cannot describe the anguish I feel
I feel you bro, been there.
>>
>>27060869

What happened? Did the government not believe your lies about looking for work and place you with a temp agency?
>>
>>27061011
Thanks, man.

And the job. Oh God. My future boss (oh god) describe it as "you'll basically be our all-in-one man." Basically a full time janitor, but for half the pay (I shit you not) since it won't be an actual job as defined by whatever jewish regulations but something or other that allows them to pay me less than the minimum wage for 6 months and then fire me. And it's my own fucking mother that did this to me. She won't admit it, but I'm 100% sure it's her behind it as it will be at the place where she works her cushy little fucking job.

Fucking normies. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>27061036
I don't really know the full story. I just got a letter saying they had an offer for me (like they did a hundred times in the past) so I just went there expecting to just get the usual piece of paper, take it wherever, return it to them with a stamp on it and be done for another couple months, but something went wrong (see above for what I suspect happened).

It fucking sucks, man.
>>
File: neet master race pepe bis.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neet master race pepe bis.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>27059561
silly wagecuckold, lte me enlight you while you apply some ice cold water for that sick butt burn you openly show us with your last post.

Not everyone is as cucked and pathetic as your slaved ass, OP probably has friends and family and is enjoying his vacations with them, or even better, maybe he's following his own way and enjoying the trip for the only person that matters to him, his own ass.

but of course you already knew this, right?, I mean, damn sure your gf enjoys making trips with "the gals" to places like bahamas where Jamal is more than glad to give her a good dicking, you know what's the best part?, you pay for all of this.

think about that wagie, maybe one day you will embrace the freeman's life.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 138x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 138x200
NEETS will be thoroughly BTFO when Pres. Trump is sworn into office.

Makes me lol at the poor robots that didn't become IT master race.
>>
>>27061167

Damn, that's cold as ice. Original comment ice.
>>
>>27061254

So many IT jobs are so fucking easy if you're not a halfwit, too. The only bad part can be the commute, depending. Getting paid to hang with workfriends and shitpost is fine with me.
>>
>>27061254
>IT
How do you get a job that's not level 1 tech support
>>
>>27058442
>trip to the Bahamas

Please. A trip to Europe mall to look at leaflets from a travel agency isn't actually traveling
>>
>>27061231
>OP probably has friends and family and is enjoying his vacations with them
I have no words of how retarded NEETs can be
>Friends
From where?
>Family
>implying NEETs hang out with their family and have social contacts

>freeman's life
I wouldnt enjoy a life or call it a life that only consists of posting dead frog memes and shitposting on an anime image board
Why are NEETs so full of shit?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.