[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /sleep deprived/ How do you deal with social interactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1454925906891.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1454925906891.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
Who here /sleep deprived/
How do you deal with social interactions or staying focused when working?
>>
>>27058015

Heavy amphetamine use
>>
By going to sleep earlier.
>>
File: SWH272[1].png (473 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
SWH272[1].png
473 KB, 650x650
French oak wood extract
>>
>can't sleep
>fuck up my sleep schedule for literally months
>one of the best at my job and training for it is rare so i can basically do what i want
>sleeping during work because i physically can not do anything else
>still get my work done because im da best aka everyone else are slackers and i have to wait for them to finish their parts
its fucking horrible, but at the same time thank god for the situation
>>
Caffiene pills
Doesn't help focus though
Interactions are fine I just don't remember anything

Tomorrow I have to have a face to face convo with another student alone in the classroom with the professor

He's grading us on our listening skills
(Interpersonal communications)

Have to "wake up" in 2 hours
Hope I pass
Not like I'll remember
>>
>>27058045
Yeah right wtf is this
>>
>>27058015
>2016
>italian
>working

Ahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahah
Nice memed my friend
>>
>>27058031
I'd love to do this but after 5-10 minutes of laying down I have an urge to watch anime. Then I just end up shitposting on 4chan until it's time for work again.
>>
>>27058015
I am. right now....
Um... Social Interactions at work: I slowly work my way up to extremely offensive shit that I actually believe. The last few people that still talk to you are "we" everybody else is "them."
Staying focused at work... fire up another cig.
>>
File: Computer Man on Mountain.jpg (157 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
Computer Man on Mountain.jpg
157 KB, 849x566
>>27058071
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2014/12/new-option-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/page-01

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/content/catalog/robuvit.html
>>
after 30-35 hours of being awake my social anxiety goes away, so I try my best to sleep as little as I can
>>
>>27058167
My anxiety goes away but I become even less capable of conversation and work than I already am and it sucks
>>
>>27058015
3 cups of coffee in the morning seems to do the wonder
or even more
>>
>>27058192

Cofe just makes me tired
>>
I can't do a fucking thing when I'm sleep deprived. If I get less than 7 hours of sleep, goodbye to all productivity / positive interactions with people. I will ignore any and all obligations / work I have to do, and I'll sit and stare at the wall feeling like death. I just give up and try the next day after a nice night of sleep. I don't know how you insomniabros do it. Life must be really rough. My heart goes out to you.

The only thing I'll have the concentration for is posting on 4chan.

>>27058023
This is how I get through most of my days, but years of using amphetamines 'heavily' (i.e. recreationally) has taught me that the day after binging will be far too painful to do anything besides lie in bed and moan

so now I just take a small amount of Dr RX'd amphetamine in the morning and zip zip zippy-dee-doo-dah throughout my day ;)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.