[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I have a bit of a predicament and I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1441405562832.jpg (47 KB, 571x460) Image search: [Google]
1441405562832.jpg
47 KB, 571x460
Hey /r9k/, I have a bit of a predicament and I don't know any other board that'd give it to me straight.

As of late I've been pursued by a girl quite persistently. I rarely have girls interested in me and when they are it's in an offhand "I guess he's alright" kind of way, so I'm quite unused to being courted like this. She's objectively about a 5/10 but I'd consider her to be more attractive than me and she's not without her own unique charms that appeals to me. She's also very sweet, friendly, somewhat shy, almost certainly virginal and caring. In many ways she's almost an ideal girl for someone like us. You can probably see the but coming, there's one major issue.

She's Asian, specifically Chinese. I'm white and rather proud of my anglo-saxon heritage. I want to marry a white girl and have white children that look like me. I'm also concerned that I may unintentionally become a pariah within my own family for marrying a girl outside of our ethnic and cultural background. Plus there's issues such as a language barrier that may exist between me and her extended family (her English is very good, she's been living here since she was around 10 or 11).

Now I know what you're thinking, if she wants me but I don't want anything long term then I should just fuck her and dump her when I get bored. If it were your typical fembot or something then I would and definitely wouldn't need to be bring it up on /r9k/, but I think I have more respect than that for this girl. I don't want to hurt her, I want to do right by her.

So /r9k/, should I go for it?
>>
1. you sound autismo as fu
2. if you don't want to hurt her and you don't see this relationship working out for the long haul, don't pursue anything with her
>>
>So /r9k/, should I go for it?

Yes, even if it doesn't work out, this is an experience you should go for

Don't be afraid, anon
>>
File: VNyk86k[1].png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k[1].png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>27057987
>you sound autismo as fu
pic related.
>if you don't want to hurt her and you don't see this relationship working out for the long haul, don't pursue anything with her
It's not like I can go pick a different gf off my gf tree. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>27057962
>I'm also concerned that I may unintentionally become a pariah within my own family for marrying a girl outside of our ethnic and cultural background.

Do you live in 1950s Alabama?
>>
>>27057962
is it just racial difference that's the issue could you not just get the fuck over that?
>>
>>27059140
Get the fuck out normie, halfbreeds are fucking disgusting. A half nigger baby is literally better than a Hapo. And saying niggers are better than anything is scary enough. But Hapos look autistic as fuck and have a 1% chance of passing on their shitty genes.
>>
>>27057962
Stick with incest man, preserve your blood and cultural heritage.
>>
Just do it. Get yourself some Chinese. If your as robot as you say your parents will be happy you're dating and not give a fuck. Long haul or not it'll still be fun, what with her sideways vagina.
>>
File: deathfromlaugh.png (4 KB, 283x75) Image search: [Google]
deathfromlaugh.png
4 KB, 283x75
>>27059447
needs text here
>>
>>27057962
Tbh I had the same thought at 1 point, but didn't worry about it because I don't have an asian hunnie. Asians are a dime a dozen so don't worry about ruining this one unless she actually is special. Half asian children might condemn your son to life as a Robot, girls don't matter because they are ez mode just marry her off if she is that ugly. That is the real problem with mating with an asian. Next comes family, I assume you are man enough to tell your parents to fuck off if you get a chaste fertile wife. And who the fuck cares about her extended family they were probably killed by Japs or grinded into chopmeat by escalators by now. They will love you no matter what because they are animals that idolize the rich white man over there.

Or you can find another ugly british bitch to pump out an even less desirable kid and name him Muhammed.

Well that is my input hope it helps you conclude this decision, cheers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.