[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEET/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1455968149966.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1455968149966.png
202 KB, 391x497
I can't fucking take it anymore. Everyday is the same i just stare at my 4chan taps and waste my life away. The bad postures already fucked up my spine and i have constant headaches.
It was fun the first week but now it's horrible. All i can do to distract myself from life is play games and waste my life away. This shit made me more depressed than i ever was
>>
File: 129449776932.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
129449776932.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
>>27057618
>It was fun the first week but now it's horrible.
m8, I'm on my 6th year atm and just getting into the proper NEET feel now. Fucking normies who get bored so quick.
>>
You gotta discipline yourself OP. You somehow got access to the gift of being a NEET, yet all you use your time for is to escape reality. Read, watch patrician films, educate yourself, as to construct a new identity which gives you the confidence to act more freely in social settings, but also decreases the urge to forget what your life is like.

If you use your NEET time correctly, you will outdo all the normies.
>>
>>27057964
Spend time learning skills, not just watching film and reading novels.
>>
>>27057964
OP is literally bored after a week, he's just a born wageslave.
>>
4th year here. It's not like I CAN even leave the house anymore. It's not even an option.
>>
>>27057618
Turn off the computer and handhelds, go outside, go for a walk, read a book. Its literally that simple. AT this point I reduced my shitposting etc time to a few hours before sleep.
>>
>>27057618
Lived the NEET life for a year, sitting in a dark basement all day hardly seeing the sunlight playing LoL and watching streams 24/7 made me temporarily insane I used to go outside barefoot in the snow and walk around a bit to feel somewhat alive.

Although I have a job now I feel more dead than I did back then. Actually having to deal with people takes a toll
>>
File: no.jpg (66 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
66 KB, 576x507
OP don't listen to these fags. I have been a NEET for 2 weeks now after not making the cut for the military. It sucks sitting on 4chan all the time, walking during the day while everybody is either in school or work, and so forth. Just become a security guard like I am. Only costs $146 for your 40 hour guard card certs depending on your state. I am doing a graveyard shift when I finish up my certs. Don't listen to these faggots. Pick an easy job and work through it.
>>
7 years neet here. It gets worse. Escape while you can.
>>
>>27058075
How did you manage to do that? Does your mommy have to work for your food and shelter?
>>
volunteer, go for long walks, it's never too late, you may think it's pointless shit but believe me once you do either one, you'll feel much better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.