[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs & Feels/ - "Early Thursday" Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 41
File: tiredbarkeep.png (281 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
tiredbarkeep.png
281 KB, 614x389
Hey, sorry I ducked out last time, I must've fallen asleep behind the counter again.

Anyway, have a drink and share your tale. I have nowhere else to be.
>>
A Corona for me barkeep. I should be asleep. But nope.
>>
File: Corona.jpg (37 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
Corona.jpg
37 KB, 600x633
>>27057847
Here you are friend. Sorry to hear that you can't sleep.
>>
Water please. I love sleep. Might nod off in a couple minutes.. It's four in the morning where I'm at.

Peace be with you, barkeep.
>>
>>27057908
Thanks, friend. Sleep well.
>>
>>27057343
Current Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KsvZI98yU
>>
Surprise me boss. Had a long day.
>>
File: pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg (17 KB, 150x339) Image search: [Google]
pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg
17 KB, 150x339
>>27057945
Here you go, buddy. Feel free to relax.
>>
>>27057967
Look like you can use one yourself. Have one on me.
>>
>>27057977
Thanks, friend. I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
Give me something that'll make me happy and sleepy please
>>
File: absinthe.jpg (95 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
absinthe.jpg
95 KB, 600x846
>>27058032
Well, We have this. You'll see cool shit and do dumb shit that you won't remember.
>>
>>27058046
Sounds good to me. Thanks anon
>>
>>27057343
What's up brother, can I get a Bud Light?

Someone who I came to consider a close friend a few years ago has been standoffish for quite awhile now. I've tried to patch things up but he's still distant. He opens up to me when he's drunk, and I see a glimmer of what we used to have, as well as some real sadness beneath the surface. I don't know whether to just let it go or to see if something's wrong and try to help him out. I'm honestly still a bit hurt.
>>
File: budlight.png (746 KB, 306x1078) Image search: [Google]
budlight.png
746 KB, 306x1078
>>27058104
Well, did you do something to upset him? Maybe ask him what's wrong with him. I know I get like that with my friends sometimes, but none of my friends ask if something's up. I dunno, he might appreciate that you're taking the initiative to fix your friendship and it shows that you care about him.
>>
Jack daniels please

I'm finding it more hard and hard as the days go on, distancing myself from acquaintances, family. Not going to school. Feels like it's all crumbling apart and I have no one to talk to, thats the way it's always been I suppose. Doomed to fail
>>
File: jack-daniels-drinks.jpg (211 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
jack-daniels-drinks.jpg
211 KB, 1200x800
>>27058177
Well now, it seems that you're quite sure you're doomed. I feel that, I've been there. The difference is that I found someone to talk to even if it is my best friend's girlfriend that I have a mild crush on

Either way, go find a hobby you enjoy and meet new people. It's not over yet.
>>
File: 1457448350113.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457448350113.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>27057343
No problem m8...can't be angry with you for long. MY tale? Here you go:

tl;dr: This girl expects things from me she doesn't fulfill herself.

This girl I've been dating for two weeks now seems to be overly jelous or at least has double standards (maybe she's just inexperienced or childish).

Two days after we had our 1st date her father passed away. Now I tried to be there for her and give her full emotional support, but she seemes to block it and told me that she just needs time and also time for her to open up.

We got to know each other from a german version of tinder and apparently she knew me (or at least saw me/remembered me from a 20min thing 3 years ago) IRL before that (i had zero memories about that though). And at that 1st date I told her that I'm only looking for sth serious, because I just had short term relationships and fwb for most of the time and she totally agreed, because she just had one bf and another dude she was dating for 2 months (he didn't want to keep dating her, she told me). She also told me she's extremely jelous.

After that she told me that she'll delete the app and I deleted it right away in fron of her eyes, but when we met a few days ago she told me the "time-thing" again and that I shouldn't think too much, because "we're no together/in a relationship with each other anyway". I was pretty fucked up emotionally after that, because that's exactly what I don't want.

Now I installed the app again and we didn't write for a whole day and the 1st thing she replies to me writing her "hey, did you sleep well? how're you feeling?" was a screenshot of my profile and "looks like things are looking well for you" (shit like that). I just wrote her that I'm not a liar, because I do sth I told her I'd do and she didn't do what she told she'd do. So I don't see a problem, but her jimmies seem to be rustled quite a bit.

I tried to call her a few times and told her to call me back or come and see me here at my work place.
>>
>>27058141
Thanks, I needed that.

Anyways, I've already done that. I think whatever it was blew over and now he's just in a sultry mood for some other reason. I just don't really know if I want to get involved or if it's even worth it.
>>
How the fuck do i be nice

I cant help being an asshole to everything and everyone

A friend of a girl im crushing on said that my crush finds me annoying. I dont have any autismo like traits, but I insult people on a daily basis.

It fucking hurts. I want a personality change so bad.
>>
>>27058276
Run, dude. Just run away from her. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>>27058288
Something once happened to a friend of mine where he just became super salty and blew stuff out of proportion. Anyway, I still say sit him down and talk to him. It's what I'd do, anyway.

>>27058318
I was like you once. When I was in high school, I thought that being an ass was cool (it's not, trust me). You just gotta be genuine with people. Show them the real you. Except with your crush, back up buddy.
>>
>>27058246
I'll try mate, I'll try...
>>
Really feels like tomorrow should be Friday. At least I have an art class tomorrow to look forward to.

I don't drink. I'll just take a tallboy of robitussin. I can't wait for DXM trip Friday night.
>>
File: feelabstract.jpg (47 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
feelabstract.jpg
47 KB, 680x684
I'm getting over my ex. I guess I should be jumping with joy, considering how much heartbreak sucked and how I always thought she was the one, and I'd never get over her.

But I just feel sad at the prospect of her just becoming another chapter of my past life. We really could've spent a lifetime together if not for the circumstances out of our control.

Pass me something strong with gin, bartender.
>>
>>27058373
Why do you think she's crazy though?
I'm >>27058276
>>
>>27058276
Had a similar experience with a girl once. She assured me we were in a relationship bla bla bla, but as soon as her friends were near we were just close friend and there was nothing serious.
If she's anything like that I'd suggest you shoot her down that shit causes more stress than its worth.
>>
File: gin-and-tonic.jpg (42 KB, 337x462) Image search: [Google]
gin-and-tonic.jpg
42 KB, 337x462
>>27058391
You get the pretzel bowl.

>>27058418
Heartbreak always sucks, but it's good that you're getting past it. hell, I wish that I could get over a crush that I have on my buddy's gf, so I guess you've topped me on that Anyway, the past is that past. If you two really wanted to give it another shot, go for it when you can.

Also, your drink is here.

>>27058423
Her dad recently died, expects things that she couldn't keep herself, blocks your support. pls run
>>
File: pretzel-bowl.jpg (50 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
pretzel-bowl.jpg
50 KB, 640x458
>>27058391
Be sure to share.
>>
>>27058423
Not that anon. Jealousy is not a good trait. You might think that it's cute that she's possessive of you, but her being easily jealous will fuck you up, and will fuck up many healthy relationships in your life

She doesn't seem to care about how you feel, and only about how she feels. She might be going through a hard time with her father passing, but it's no reason to be controlling or passive aggressive about your behaviour.

You did nothing wrong. Block her and leave.
>>
>>27058373
>show them the real you

But the problem is I can't. I cant help being an asshole at least once a day, thats the real me. Fuck.

Btw, barkeeper, i dont know if youre the same guy, but youve helped me out more than anyone else in this entire board.
>>
>>27058593
It's not a matter of "being an asshole once a day", it's a matter of attitude. Show them that you're genuinely a nice guy. If you're more nice traits than asshole traits, the niceness outweighs the asshole-ness.

If you always get help from an anon named "Tired Barkeep" then yeah, it's the same guy. If not, well, you're getting my advice tonight.
>>
>>27058511
Yea, I guess somewhere in the future we do have a chance of reconnecting. And we do keep in touch now. Though I think slowly my desire to do that will fade too, but only time will tell. I'm not sure why this had got me down, just one of those nights you know?

Anyways, you're a good ear bartender. Pass me another drink, something gin again.
>>
New around here. I could use a drink. I don't know what to do. I want to make something nice and comfy, but people feel this intrinsic need to destroy others happiness. What is it with normies? I don't get it.

I'll take some whiskey.
>>
>>27058726
Hey, if I still haven't gotten over my crush on my buddy's gf, I don't think your true love will keep you guys away from each other. Sorry I keep talking about my buddy's gf, btw. We had a chat late last week, and now I can't get her off my mind.

And thanks for the compliment. Here's a sour cherry gin cocktail.
>>
File: whiskyice.jpg (2 KB, 74x94) Image search: [Google]
whiskyice.jpg
2 KB, 74x94
>>27058786
It's the intrusive thoughts, man. Don't let them get you down.
>>
File: spiderdog.jpg (84 KB, 897x792) Image search: [Google]
spiderdog.jpg
84 KB, 897x792
>>27057343
My dentist stopped working again. He has cancer, and takes these long breaks, I cant fix my teeth properly.
I really dont want to go to a new dentist, since I know they will try to jew me into some long term plan and give me temporary solutions to my problems, but I may have to.

My biggest issue, other than a festering wound rotting in my mouth as a black crater inside my tooth, is that I catch myself thinking "man that selfish fuck, why did he get cancer when I needed him". This surely isnt the proper way to think about my fellow humans, and I wish I was more disturbed by such thoughts than I actually am. I actually find them very easy to rationalize these days.
>>
>>27058838
see
>>27058813

Intrusive thoughts are fucking awful.
>>
Il have a rum and coke Mr bartender

Today was about the second month of my psychiatrist counseling. I feel like I've gotten better at identifying when im depressed, but still have issues figuring out how to help it. Even when I feel happy on certain days, it's bittersweet while i have the thought in the back of my mind that it's not gonna last.
>>
>>27058523
>>27058511
Thank you my n/r9k/ers...you really helped me out on this >>27058423 one. I was really about to give my heart away to that women...

I guess it's my fault to be easily emotionally attached and only looking for sth serious.
>>
Can i get a whiskey?

Feeling like killing myself today
>>
File: mixed-drinks-scotch-and-coke.jpg (28 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
mixed-drinks-scotch-and-coke.jpg
28 KB, 250x309
>>27058859
At least you're getting bursts of happiness again. While there may still be dark times, you know you're getting better.
>>
Barkeep, may i please have a beer and a hug?
Im at breaking point. I want to die.
>>
>>27058851
>Intrusive thoughts are fucking awful.

But which one is the intrusive though here - the one where I am so selfish, that I hate a man for having cancer instead of being there to fix my teeth, or the one where I police myself for being hateful?
Which one is the problem, my distaste for my needs not being met, or my distaste for me being so needy and unemphatic?
>>
File: whiskyontherocks.jpg (403 KB, 2000x2666) Image search: [Google]
whiskyontherocks.jpg
403 KB, 2000x2666
>>27058875
Don't blame yourself, fampai. She's most likely like a siren; drags people in with her song and good looks, then crushes people with her rules.

>>27058884
Awww, what's got ya down, friend?
>>
>>27058905
I'm not Mr bartender, but I've got a hug for you senpai
>>
File: 1445202262748.jpg (52 KB, 526x317) Image search: [Google]
1445202262748.jpg
52 KB, 526x317
>>27058905
your beer will be here shortly
>>
>>27058796
You seem like a good man, not the sorta guy to screw his friendship over for a girl. Plus I don't mind hearing about her, everyone needs an ear you know? What's making you crush on her so bad?

On a good note, I just changed into a warm sweater and it's a lot better than the t-shirt I was sitting in. It's fairly cold here and usually I'd wear just shirt and shorts, but that girl (my ex) bought me some comfy clothing for home so I get to stay warm more often now.
>>
>>27058920
*sip*
...life
>>
>>27058921
>>27058929
Thankyou. It means a lot to me. I feel i cant keep going.
>>
>>27058905
What's wrong buddy?

Hmm, muted. So a robot did show some sympathy here some day.
>>
I'll have a girly fruity drink.

Today was my first day of wagecucking. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it but it slightly lifted my depression for a while.
>>
>>27058949
Its a long story and im on mobile so i cant green text im so sorry. The tldr version is simply im in an emotionally and physically abusive relationship with a drug induced schizophrenic
Im too scared to leave because he has threatened my family.
So i want to die. That way only i cop it
Not them.
>>
>>27058920
>drags people in with her song and good looks, then crushes people with her rules

You got me with this one. Could you bring me some ice and a bottle of your own favorite whiskey? I think I need a time - out.

>tfw I don't even have enough money on me IRL to get a bottle of beer
>>
>>27058914
The intrusive thought is that you hate the guy for getting cancer.

>>27058930
awww how sweet of her.

I dunno, I had a crush on her back in Senior year of high school. We were never really close, but after we graduated, we started playing TF2 together. We'd voice chat, shoot the shit, etc. It eventually got deeper, she knew I was crushing on her then, but she asks about now, and I lie and say "I've moved on" for their sake. Last week, I was talking about fucked up conversations that my coworkers and I have, and she asked me what I'm into...y'know, sexually. We talked alot about things like favorite positions and shit like that. It eventally ended with that we can't tell her bf about what we talk about and my brain is just wracked with thoughts.
>>
>>27058983
If you have evidence of him saying those things and of the abuse, I wouldn't hesitate to get the police involved. I'm sorry for that situation. Being a guy, I feel different because if anyone threatened my sisters I wouldn't hesitate to go ballistic on them (ow the edge).
>>
File: faggottron.jpg (10 KB, 236x346) Image search: [Google]
faggottron.jpg
10 KB, 236x346
>>27058941
You're safe here, friend.

>>27058979
When I first started working, it was really hard for me too. It gets easier.

>>27058995
certainly, buddy. just one moment.
>>
File: evanwilliamssinglebarrel.jpg (27 KB, 640x490) Image search: [Google]
evanwilliamssinglebarrel.jpg
27 KB, 640x490
>>27058995
Here you are, my good man.
>>
>>27059011
Only proof i have is some bruises i sent pics of to friends before i wiped them for safe keeping. He hasn't hit me for about 2 weeks now. So i have nothing to show right now or i would. At least he leaves my face alone so they are easy to hide. But im so tired. I cant leave the house without his permission and he checks my phone history. I cant talk to friends or family because i dont know who to trust anymore...

I shouldn't say anything its my fault. Im an idiot. The only reason i can talk now is i took some valium and had a drink so i feel a bit like. Who cares if he catches me....
>>
>>27059052
Even if all the women in the world leave me alone...this beauty doesn't.

Thank you, Mr. Tired - Eyes. Next time you need help, I'm there 4u.
>>
>>27059062
Should edit. I told my friends that have the pics they where from sparring and that i am learning self defence
>>
>>27059003
Well that talk can easily go into the risque territory, so I can see why it wouldn't be too good to let her boyfriend know. I think if she asks about it now, she realizes that you might feel the same way (maybe she does too, but she has a boyfriend).
I have about 4k hours logged in TF2 but I stopped playing it religiously a few years ago. Interesting enough, my ex and I weren't that close either until we started teamspeak'ing over random games we wanted to play. It was pretty lame actually, like we'd play single player games (bioshock/skyrim) at the same time, while telling each other what we were doing. Kinda grew close over that slowly, until it became more physical. Looking back at it, she wasn't anything extraordinary in voice or looks (neither am I desu) but I guess when you spend time with someone, you grow close to them.
>>
>>27059062
I think you should talk to your friends and get those back if you can. There are plenty of apps you can use to hide pics that disguise themselves as a notepad (and function as one too). It seems like you really are in a horrid situation. If things have gone that far, I'd honestly just go with the police. And you can always trust your family over some psycho bf.
>>
File: 1419555490659.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1419555490659.png
342 KB, 394x394
Hey man, throw a beer my way, I don't care what. I probably can't afford it anyway.

Rent is due for March today, 360 and I only have 150 in my bank account.

I could call my family up and beg them for money, but they'll probably just call me a waste of space. I'm trywong dammit. Working a 20hour week on minimum wage does not a liveable wage make.

Nothing I've tried to pawn on eBay or Craigslist has sold and elance doesn't have jack right now.

I guess I'll call the family tonight and listen to the lecture and pray they loan me enough to cover rent
>>
File: its all so tiresome.png (643 KB, 1022x731) Image search: [Google]
its all so tiresome.png
643 KB, 1022x731
>>27057343
I'll have some black tea. It's too early for me to drink yet. Besides, it's only Thursday. Thanks.

During my stay at an inpatient clinic a year or two ago, I remember how I had to go to a meeting with one of the insufferably obnoxious male caretakers. He asked me how I was doing and how I liked the place. One question that stuck out was when he asked me if I "liked" any of the other patients there. All of the other patients were 12-14 year old girls, while I was a 17-year old. Maybe I was 16, I don't remember. I was just sort of taken aback and just told him that "I hadn't been paying attention to any of them".

At the time I thought that was just weird and sort of overly straight-forward to ask. Then later on I'd come to despise him for being such an incompetent cuntbuckle who'd never shut up about me and my father's relationship. He did it all so obviously by the book that at times the questions he asked sounded like a bad take of an amateur audio book reading.
>>
>>27059150
I appreciate that anon, ill look up some apps tonight and see if i can find a free one. Im just scared ill have no where to go if i go to the police. Was in a domestic violence unit once due to family issues so i know what they are like, and they are just as scary honestly. Or at least the one i was in was.
I dont know. Im just petrifyed to make the situation worse somehow and get my family hurt...
>>
File: steelreserveblackberry.jpg (10 KB, 175x457) Image search: [Google]
steelreserveblackberry.jpg
10 KB, 175x457
>>27059072
<bows head>

>>27059113
I remember her saying something to the extent of like "it's kinda like insurance, if something happens". I've even suggested that we hang out sometime, shoot the shit and whatnot but I think that may have been a bad idea, what with the way the last convo went

Thanks for listening, if you're in here when I'm in here again, you'll get a couple free drinks.

>>27059062
>>27058983
please get some help. I hate seeing people in situations like this.

>>27059166
Honestly, you're doing the best that I can think of. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: black-tea-cup-e1359634422907.jpg (87 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
black-tea-cup-e1359634422907.jpg
87 KB, 700x701
>>27059199
Yikes, that dude sounds like a major creep.

Enjoy your tea, friend.
>>
File: St Benedict3.jpg (174 KB, 414x500) Image search: [Google]
St Benedict3.jpg
174 KB, 414x500
>>27059250
Thanks, I will. Maybe one of these days I will have a friend to come here with.
>>
>>27059208
I think with relationships like these, the situation will get worse regardless of what you do until that domestic abuse unit seems like a better choice. Or maybe you'll eventually stop looking for a way out of this relation and not have the resolve in the future. So while you're feeling headstrong and confident, take steps to help yourself out.
>>
>>27059287
I will try anon. Thankyou. Ill see if i can talk to someone and start looking at ways to get my own place and try run. I dont want to gwt the police involved because i dont want to give him a reason to hunt me down.
>>
File: 1445034344660.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445034344660.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>27057343
Dragonstooth Stout please.

FUCKING TIRED OF WORK. Love the people but I do the same thing every fucking day with not change. I'm am becoming completely drained. It isn't worth any amount of money anymore. My manager thinks I am some tank that can take one of the hardest jobs everyday that includes picking up anyone elses slack and then assigns me side tasks to finish on top of my stuff and everyone elses. I want a good reference for my next job so I just need to hit that two year mark. This is killing me though. Lonely, fighting internally with my faith vs. desire, craving at least a fucking hug. I'm am just about done. Fucking sucks. Probably won't care when I'm more sober in the morning, but it will be seething underneath.
>>
>>27059356
A good 3/4 of the close nonhousehold family has died this past five years. I'm still not in college. I don't know what I want to do in life. So I just keep ticking away in this shitty job. Ever depressed with a FAKE FUCKING SMILE everyday!!! I can't cry anymore, I don't feel sad anymore and my anger only comes in flashes now. I am so burned out barkeep. It doesn't feel like anything anymrore, life.
>>
>>27059356
Hey man, we all get that way. Your boss probably trusts you and likes you well enough to give you all that work. He might not know that you're picking up everyone else's slack. Call in sick for a day or two and watch it crumble for a tiny bit, that'll make you feel better.
>>
File: 1444856356680.png (262 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1444856356680.png
262 KB, 496x496
>>27059402
Probably will barkeep. I'll schedule a vacation soon. Do you one better.

Thanks for the beer. I couldn't keep this shit up without the Tavern to scream and rave at.
>>
Greetings robots. I feel like my life is in stasis. My life is painfully uneventful. Things looked good last week; I had a date with a nice girl but she's not answering my texts... I don't know what I did wrong. She seemed really into me. Now I feel like I'll never do anything on weekends/Fridays again. I have a few friends but our friendship doesn't extend any further than work. They never invite me places. I feel like companionship is what gives meaning to life, and I'm deprived of this.
>>
>>27059423
How soon did you text her and how often are you texting her? You might've spooked her. I feel ya on the companionship thing, see
>>27059003
for my story about my best friend's gf
>>
>>27057343
Current Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7TRD6XaRs
>>
>>27059452
I wasn't even coming on strong. It was our 2nd date and she's always been the one to text first. The night after our 2nd date she called me at like 2am (probs drunk) I didn't answer and asked why she called and she didn't reply. Then yesterday (6 days after first date) I texted her. No response. Idk I'm not even that into her but I just crave excitement and experience my life's so boring. Yeah I read your story, never been in that situation myself. Bit of a tricky one, I guess you have to evaluate the value of your friendship with ur mate and weigh it against the decision to go for the girl. Good luck:)
>>
>>27059550
Ah well. So long as you're not too bent out of shape about the whole thing. Even if she doesn't call again, get back out there and meet someone new. c:
>>
Just a Pepsi please, Barkeep, not really one for drinking.
>>
File: 1445378042983.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445378042983.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
>>27059588
>Gets Hitler Dubs
>Drinks pepsi
>Pic related
>>
Finished my Dragonstooth Stout.
Night barkeep.
>>
File: pepsi_PNG8953.png (1 MB, 988x666) Image search: [Google]
pepsi_PNG8953.png
1 MB, 988x666
>>27059588
Sure thing

>>27059612
Have a good night, sir. Sleep well.
>>
>>27059622
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Original.
>>
>>27057343
A glass of wine, and not the cheap shitty shit I just drank.

Today is a beautiful sunny day. Rare for Sweden. I always loved them and I would stand at the window just basking in the sunlight.

I pulled the curtains closed today and spent 5 hours watching anime and playing games. It feels bad.
>>
Just some water, please.

I feel like a slut. I fuck people to get them to like me. I want a relationship or friendship that revolves around something more than sex, even if it's just drinking or playing vidya. I don't think I'm interesting enough to deserve such a thing.
>>
File: redwine.jpg (11 KB, 293x410) Image search: [Google]
redwine.jpg
11 KB, 293x410
>>27059657
Eh, don't feel bad. We all have it bad here.
>>
These threads are great. Its really out of context with r9ks current status or meme culture. Im suprised no one has told you to go fuck off to adv.

I guess deep inside in all of the assholes in here are people who want some love. There is so much negativity in these boards that getting a compliment is rare as fuck, even to those who make great OCs.
>>
File: ice-water.jpg (47 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ice-water.jpg
47 KB, 600x900
>>27059677
Sorry to hear that buddy. It's a shame that people like you think so low of yourselves. If it's any consolation, I think you're great, and deserve a nice person.

Are-are you a grill?

>>27059689
We all come here to feel important, honestly. It really raises your self esteem.
>>
>>27059689
The old r9k used to have a more content. Retard stories, just general discussion, etc. It wasn't all focused on 'CHAD STACY NORMIES TRIPDRAMA REEE'. inb4 nostalgia
>>
I'd take an Orion draft, but I don't drink during the week. Good thing tomorrow is Friday.
>>
Alright people, I'm gonna take a nap behind the counter. Don't steal shit.

Good night, everyone!
>>
>>27059938
Good night barkeep. And thankyou. I hope you are ok <3
>>
File: image.jpg (706 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
706 KB, 1536x2048
I'll have a pilsner. So, my sister has a boyfriend and she's younger than me. At this point I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I've sucked dick, swallowed, and took it up the ass. I've never had someone who called me theirs, and never someone I called my own. I'm just a fucktoy. Some moments i love it, others it sucks. Feels, feels.
>>
Barkeep aren't you going to tell the normalfags to get out?
We can't feel when the bar is filled with normalfags just like every other bar.
>>
File: 1454366039455.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1454366039455.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>27060138
<ahem>
NORMIE SCUM LEAVE THIS PLACE
there
>>
File: frog.jpg (103 KB, 428x794) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
103 KB, 428x794
>>27060170
Great job, i'm sure that will help :^)
These threads are always filled with normalfags.
In this one i just ctrl+f "my ex" and found 3 of them out in the open.
I search for "my gf" first but there weren't any results for that fortunately.
>>
Hey barkeep, can I have a coke please? It's only 2 PM here. Thanks.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to fail and become a NEET again. I'm trying to fix my life, but bad stuff keeps happening and it's pulling me back. I don't want to waste this chance. It's probably my last and only.
>>
>>27060002
Hahahaha you really should kill yourself.
>>
>>27060227
>40 threads to whine about bawwww normies
>comes to the one thread where people are actually having a discussion
people like you are why r9k went to shit
>>
File: 1444603311113.jpg (68 KB, 498x535) Image search: [Google]
1444603311113.jpg
68 KB, 498x535
>fallen properly in love with a girl for the first time in 4 years
I genuinely forgot how it felt to be in love
>>
>>27060314
what's your story friend? how did you turn around your life?
>>
>>27060397
I was so depressed I dropped out of high school because I went through a lot as a teenager. I snapped out of it when I realized other people were the problem, not me. They were making me miserable, so I cut them out of my life as well as I could.

I was never stupid, just unmotivated and sad. Now I'm attending law school; I somehow passed the exceptional admission procedure (for people lacking the officially required education). I actually got into a honours program: I had my first (moot) court case on Monday, which I fucked up badly because shit has hit the fan.

People treat me better now. They care so much about perceived status. I'm still the same person with the shitty past.
>>
>>27060631
>that hs droppout feel
>that 25yo feel

I wish we had GED easymodes here in europe.
>>
>>27060350
This thread could have been a good thing for robots.
Literally every other board and every other website is for normalfaggotry.
This could have been a nice place for robots to feel and discuss, it would have been the only place of it's kind.
It would be such a waste if it became just another normalfag place.
>>
>>27061372
I am European and (almost) 22.
>>
>>27061462
It's a bit bigger issue for me. I started giving shitty exams for that when I was 16 but due to bunch of reasons never went through with it (family issues, me not giving a fuck due to it etc etc). I have my own small business now so I can sustain myself for the time being. Bigger problems are that I wouldn't be able to find any sort of employment if this fails, and that I foolishly told all my friends who I went through with it back in the day and now its kind of too late to say anything. So, essentially nobody knows that I never graduated high school. It's shaming me way more than it should.
>>
>>27060314
like what, army wants your ass for a year? you can't find a job with a salary more that 300 euros a month? mortgage is 12 percent, and rent pay is basically your whole salary, so you can't move out of your parents home? depression maybe? I heard it was a nice meme, first worlder
>>
>>27057343
How do I get help for depression and suicide ideation without some twat calling the police to v& me to a mental hospital?

Tall glass of vodka please.
>>
i need a pint of bushmills. found out i have to put my dog down today. feels bad man.
>>
>>27061550
I never told anyone I did not graduate. I didn't have any friends. It's cool that you have your own business, you must be very dedicated.
>>
>>27061558
My eyesight is too bad, I don't meet the army's requirements.
>>
File: 1457317435097.jpg (18 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
1457317435097.jpg
18 KB, 382x500
>>27061808
At least you gave him a good life to live my friend.
>>
>>27061808
I'm so sorry. That's sad as fuck.
>>
File: Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS.jpg (1 MB, 2926x3677) Image search: [Google]
Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS.jpg
1 MB, 2926x3677
pint of guinness and a pack of crisps, please barkeep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfq5b1bppJQ
>>
File: wojak91_2.0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
wojak91_2.0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
new bartender wojak
>>
File: 1413121906951.jpg (60 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
1413121906951.jpg
60 KB, 400x566
>tfw when I love drinking in bars but too broke to do so anymore
>tfw I live in ghetto-rico and most bars here suck dog-dick but normies think they're "oh-so-colorful
>tfw miss my old favorite bar from where I lived

it was a geeky sci-fi/comic-book-themed pizza place. right next to a comic shop too.

yeah it was full of shitty annoying hipsters but still better than the smelly "muh blue collar" shit-holes or those "oh-so-fancy" and overpriced sushi places here
>>
>>27062086
>friends ask me out for couple of beers
>we go to the one and only local pub
>not all but most tables are taken
>no women at all
>proceed to not have fun at all because I can't help but feel like i'm wasting my time
>>
>>27061980
How long did it take you to make this senpai?
>>
>>27062086
A pizza place and a bar? That sounds right up my alley. My bar is an expensive Japanese style place that's walking distance from my house with half priced beers some days and serves seafood. It's a hard decision for my wallet, but I should do it more often than drinking along at home, even if it's only one drink.
>>
Double vodka and coke? Would be great

Got caught cheating on my new girlfriend the other night. Feel like the biggest dick in the world

Was so drunk i dont even remember it or what the girl looked like. First thing i remember is opening my bedroom door in my boxers while the girl was in my bed and my gf being there.

I just wish i knew when i became a bad person
>>
>>27062402

It's called Cogan's. Look it up if you're ever in Norfolk. It's full of douchey hipsters mostly but it's still fun.

Too bad, Shannon "AKA Spider-tits" doesn't work there no-more. I miss her.

Now the closest I got is this family pizza place at my local mall. The ambience sucks because it's too bright and "clean" and most of the girls there stuck-up Stacies but they serve 2 for $5 beers and cheap sangria by the pitcher.
>>
>>27057343
Rum, coke and feels please. Oh its thursday? Make it double
>>
Is the original bartender still around?

In December he was diagnosed with cancer and wrote his bucket list with us.
>>
File: 1429558440839.jpg (18 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
1429558440839.jpg
18 KB, 320x276
>finally get some action
>two girls all over me and shit
>accidentally cuck close friend because he was talking to one of them
>mfw didn't even get laid but i still got bitched out

this is why i dont try.
>>
>>27062445
There's nothing inherently wrong with cheating. Don't get caught next time and know that bad is subjective so you're not actually a bad person. That would be impossible
>>
File: 1456851347832.jpg (78 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456851347832.jpg
78 KB, 499x499
Gimmie a wine cooler and pass the pretzel bowl, so I can lick off the salt.

Then, direct me to the bathroom so I can vomit and miss the bowl.
>>
>>27066623
I think this bartender is long gone. There is a new thread with another guy up though.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.