[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /sonofachad/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448881116091.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448881116091.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
Who else /sonofachad/ here?
>>
If your dad successfully procreated then he's a chad. So were all sons of chad
>>
>>27056992
No I'm a son of Odin!! Heheh Oppa Viking Style xd ;3
>>
Chads make terrible fathers
>>
>>27057158

Nah man, actuall chads are okay fathers.
Failed chads are the absolutely worst. They often are alcoholics and abusive, while also being absolutely deluded and having ridiculous expectations.
Imo failed chads are amongst the saddest creatures of all, even worse than robots, because they live an endless lie and do not even fanthom why their life is shit.
>>
>>27056992
Yep. My family always talk about how my dad had a bunch of girls chasing after him when he was in high school and im over here at age 19 and never had a gf
>>
>>27056992
My dad would've been a /rk9/ robot loser if the internet had been around.
I'm glad my father isn't a man I respect (Viggo comes to mind) but I couldn't live with letting down someone like that.
>>
My dad cheated on my mother if that counts
>>
My Dad pretends to be a Chad in public but is pretty much a robot in private. If the internet existed during his childhood, I have no doubt that he'd have become a robot
>>
>>27056992
my dad is a robot, but he lived in an era where you didnt have to be a talkative funny person in order to talk to girls. you could be a little slow, awkward, or shy and it would be just seen as romantic. couples would just sit and have a coffee or something to eat without talking too much. they also used to get married really fast into the relationship.
>>
My Dad had Chad status for some time due to his life as a musician, but he was a naive beta at heart and got cucked by my Mum. He ended up a lonely drug addicted NEET before he died. This man >>27057228 speaks the truth. My Dad couldn't really help me growing up since he was already rapidly losing everything he had. He was disappointed that I wouldn't go after girls and didn't really understand my social problems, but he couldn't even function in day to day life. I loved my Dad and miss him but he was hardly a great father.
>>
>>27056992
my dads a robot for sure
>>
>>27057228
This is very true

My dad doesn't understand or at least won't admit that he's an autist. This kind of information wasn't available to him when he was yiunger and he just thinks he's different. He's always had women though

>tfw you'll never talk to your dad about similar autist feels
>tfw you need to stay strong and make poppa proud
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.