[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im sort of dating a 18 year old girl Im 25 shes the first girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
im sort of dating a 18 year old girl
Im 25 shes the first girl iv ever talked to

Im so hung up on age. I actually counted how much old i am. im older than her by 7 years

7 years

I was born in 1991, she was born 1998

in my head i feel so much older than her

I feel sucks because i actually feel so much for her :3

never feel this feeling and it feels good, but im scared that im too old :(
>>
>>27056478
Who cares? Just go for her you fucking faggot.
>>
>>27056533
I kinda feel delusional right now Like ( feel 16 ) when im with her or something

Like all those feelings are comming back but in reality im 25

25 with a job and i have to be an adult
i even went to the movies with her
iv never went to the movies since i was 13
i even went to a theme park with her
iv never went to a theme park in my life
like we actually do things

that i always dismissed all the things i thought i had no interest in are kinda fun

i feel SO weird guys
>>
I'm 30 and my last two gfs were 18. Nobody give a fuck. If anything girls want a guy who's at leaSt 7 years older (as long as they're 18)
>>
>>27056478
She's not special, the way you describe this you only feel enamoured by her because no one else has ever done these things with you before.

Enjoy the relationship, don't let her play you and when it's time to move on let it go. Seems like you are getting a late start in life so let this be a learning experience and enjoy it.

Sorry to say but the chances of you spending your life with this girl are so slim with the age gap and especially if she's about to go away to college.

Just.. Take it easy guy. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>27056478
It's cool man. 4chan loves pedophiles. You're in a safe place here.
>>
Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong, don't give a shit about it.

An aspect of our culture everyone seems to ignore is that highschooler girls always went after older guys instead of ones their own age. What do they expect you to do when you have been ignored and you get to be that older guy? Take the fucking high road and turn down affection and sex? Fuck that you do you OP.
>>
>tfw I used to think the OP would happen to me at some point
>tfw my babyface disappeared at 23 and now I just look depressingly old
>>
> I actually counted how much older I was
Are you low tier iq OP? Most people don't voluntarily count these things, the number just kind of pops up in their head without thinking.
>>
You'll leave her eventually. I've been through the same thing. You will find out that she just uses you and doesn't really love you and you will have to deal with her kiddie friends. Eventually you will notice that it might be hot to have such a young body to fuck but you can't really form an adult relationship with her.
Sorry bud but you're gonna break up with her anyways
>>
People sometimes find it a little weird and taboo, but in Bongland at least it's not illegal or anything, (happens fairly often, it's only heavily frowned upon if the girls still in school and the guy is a teacher or something).

But the way I'd see it, is that as the older one you're the anchor. You got your shit sorted already mostly, and there's probably an attractive appeal to that from the girls perspective.

I'd go for something similar but the only thing that puts me off is the fact she would likely go to university/college.
That's a big ask on loyalty. Even the most rational, level headed person is giving someone A LOT of length on the leash. Especially when college culture pushes hard on women to be promiscuous.

Finding a girl of that age that's mature enough to be trusted is pretty rare. I hope you found one OP.
>>
>>27057306
In the name of Jesus Vishnu Buddha Allah Wotan Zeus Sol Invictus Baal Marduk Zoaraster and last but certainly not least Kek I invoke OP to listen to this man.
>>
>>27057377
Having sex with an 18 year old makes you a pedophile. Wew lad I can see you're putting those extra chromosomes to work.
>>
File: scottpilgrimvol6.jpg (25 KB, 584x228) Image search: [Google]
scottpilgrimvol6.jpg
25 KB, 584x228
>>27056478
SCOTT IS THAT YOU
I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>27056478
smiley faces used on 4chan
fucking hell dude, normie detected

either way why get hung up, you cant be arrested, she obviously likes you youre both conesnting and legal age

get the fuck off our board and stop bringing your non issues here. we have very important memes to post
>>
File: knitcat.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
knitcat.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
fug dat tight pussy
>>
>>27056478
>I actually counted how much old i am. im older than her by 7 years

Gee, it must've been tough counting from 18 to 25.

Also

>what is difference
>what is subtraction
>>
>>27056478
I'm 26 and would fuck an 18 year old no question.

Your feminist brainwashing is showing OP
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 242x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 242x180
>>27056478
Doesn't matter bro. Enjoy yourself. This could be your way out of r9k.

If you're still worried just talk to her, see what she thinks.

Good luck bro, but if you love her. That's all that matters.
>>
>>27056478

You have nothing to worry about. 7 years isn't that big of an age gap, as long as you're both legal who cares?
>>
Jesus fuck if you aren't going to fuck her I will and I am ten years older than her, well pretty much eleven now.
>>
OP mentally it sounds like you're 17 so really it's not a big diff.
>>
>>27056478
the introduce her to whatever makes you feel older than her: culture, mindset, anything

you can make here evolve and in returns she'll provide you with a fresh mindset

go on op
>>
>>27056478
Won't even make a difference whenboth of you are older
My sister is 27 and her boyfriend is 34
certainly doesn't sound weird does it?
>>
>>27056478
This is good though. It shows that you have some masculinity and aren't just a typical beta willing to settle for a used up whore. Every time you get a teen or a virgin you are striking a blow against female hypergamy.
Never settle for a roastie. Let the cock carousel seal their fate and consign them to a lonely death. This is the only way to remind women that we deserve respect too.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>27056478
>it's another 'i'm fucking someone younger than me' episode
>>
>>27056982
Gonna be that guy and ask how you got some barely legal ass well outside of your age group.
>>
>>27060584
>>27056478
maximum fucking kek
desu
>>
>>27060771
>well outside of your age group
Found the cuck.
>>
how did you meet her? i'm starting to get old 23 at the end of this month and all the girls my age are single moms or in a LTR. I need to lock down a young girl before I get any older
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.