[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >Notice everyone is gone >Turn on the news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1408738443599.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1408738443599.png
126 KB, 750x709
>Wake up
>Notice everyone is gone
>Turn on the news
>World War 3 has begun
>All the countries are launching their nukes at each other
>One is headed towards your location and will hit in 15 minutes
>Fallout shelter is too far away, you'll never make it in time

How do you spend your last moments?
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1467x1237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1467x1237
>>27056279
It's obvious, wrap fridge in tin foils and hide in fridge
>>
Weed, and more pondering about the idea that we're all just a small base of around 30 or so beings that are occupying the consciousness of every single human in history. The sole indicator or your peer being controlled by the same person is the amount of yawning shared between you and them. It's okay to die, the game will just be over.
>>
>>27056279

Smoke one last bowl with my brother and accept my fate.
>>
>>27056279
My location would not be a target due to it's insignificance. What could happen is that I die I few weeks after the attacks due to radioactive poisoning.
I would probably ponder about everything I did wrong and pray for forgiveness.
>>
>>27056279
bust into my next door nieghbor's house and slay that vagahnia by force if need be.
>>
It's sad but I'd probably just see if there's a thread about it here, if that's possible. It'd be short and incoherent but pretty crazy.
>>
There's what...9 countries with nuclear arsenals?

America, Britain, France, Israel, China, Russia, Pakistan, India and the DPRK

Taking into consideration Nuclear strategy, most missiles are targeted at either launch silos or command centers, I think I would survive the initial volley.

I'd probably live long enough to starve or die to the elements.
>>
File: caution.jpg (115 KB, 698x534) Image search: [Google]
caution.jpg
115 KB, 698x534
>couple minutes of digesting the information
>boot up a game i like and some jams
>kick it for the remaining ten or so minutes
die like i lived
chillin'

i may also briefly regret dying a virgin but really at this point my feelings have eroded to little more than
>women
>any year
>>
File: 1454795894412.jpg (183 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1454795894412.jpg
183 KB, 1162x850
Drink my bottle of seagrams and slap on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHdUOIfPag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3uyJL9xyGQ

Just sit and reminisce on what a pointless life I have led.
>>
I'd be pretty honored there was a Government out there that thought I was enough of a threat to send a Nuke at. Especially considering I'd be the only kill they got with it.
>>
File: good shit ooooOOO.jpg (63 KB, 655x642) Image search: [Google]
good shit ooooOOO.jpg
63 KB, 655x642
>>27056842
H E S H
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.