[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So...my parents are gone for the day, anon >What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 599.jpg (1 MB, 1439x1767) Image search: [Google]
599.jpg
1 MB, 1439x1767
>So...my parents are gone for the day, anon
>What do you think we should do...?

What would you actually do in this situation?
>>
i can tell by her facial features shes a feminist
>>
>>27056092
god it's just such a big fucking picture too
>>
>>27056083
If friend? I got my laptop, let's play XCOM.
If friend with sexual tension, let's play XCOM while I touch you.
If gf, let's fuck.

If best gf, let's play XCOM, every other mission we switch and play with each other to distract while occasionally going ayyyyy.
>>
>>27056083
I would find a way to ask her what happened to her nose.
>>
use my face to masturbate pls
>>
>>27056083
>that jaw
tranny detected
>>
File: 200_s.gif (63 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
63 KB, 500x200
pic related

lanigiro
>>
>>27056083
She looks like a feminazi, instant turn off
>>
"wanna get fucked up?"
>>
>>27056083
that jawline is quite intense, and the nose looks swollen. BEsides that i'd be down to mess around the whole time the parents are gone, im desperate (and a gayboi)
>>
>>27056083
"she" has manlier features than me
>>
>>27056083

Can you show me how to play the bassline to YYZ, Geddy?
>>
>>27056204
>>27056163
>>27056092
You guys are fucking faggots.

I would pound that pussy into submission.
>>
I would go "Hah, I don't know."
>>
LETS SET OUR GLASSES DIRECTLY ON THE FURNITURE
>>
>>27056083
"I can come on over and we can watch some movies or something. What were you thinking of doing?"
>>
>>27056083
I mean I'm not into mannish feminazis but if she begged me to fuck her like that I wouldn't say no
>>
"I don't know. Play chess ..... screw?"
>>
>>27056083
Let's play videogames! Yay!
>>
>>27056371
The only non-homosexual itt
>>
Use their savings to invest in some plastic surgery , contact lenses , as well as non-drugstore make up. Maybe then they'd love you.
>>
>>27056083
Face fuck her while pinching that fat sexy Jew nose
>>
File: images (30).jpg (14 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
14 KB, 443x332
>>27056083
I dunno what do you wanna do today?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.