[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women always expect men to make the first move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1445190181115.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445190181115.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
Why do women always expect men to make the first move?
>>
childbirth can kill women while men can get an unlimited number of women pregnant, that basically sums up all dating and gender dynamics
>>
>>27055556
because they dont have to
>>
Not all do.
>>
>>27055587
Pretty much this, to be desu senpai.

As long as thirsty betas exist, women will always have the upper hand in the sexual market.
>>
because supply and demand kinda sorta fucking favors them a metric shitton

if all you thirsty faggots would back off it might tilt a little back in our favor but prob not, whores will just all fuck one superchad anyway
>>
>>27055577
First post best post.

Hi robot am I original now
>>
>>27055587
This.

Women are gonna get sex either way, so why would they put any extra effort into trying to fuck YOU?
>>
>>27055577
And this is exactly why I frown upon promiscuity.
>>
I wouldn't know what to do if suddenly women start giving me attention and making first moves on me
>>
>women always talk about muh feminism and muh equality
>never ever make the first move

why are they such hypocrites?
>>
>>27055698
Because they can get away with it.
They can be hypocrites and betas/chads/normies will still fuck them. Literally the only crime a woman can commit is being ugly, and they have to be REALLY ugly.
>>
>>27055556

They don't. You're just so ugly you've never had a woman hit on you.

Truth is, they make the first move all the time and are very blatant about wanting to fuck, just like guys.
>>
>>27055698
>why are they such hypocrites?
because "women" isn't one person
>>
>>27055556
Because they don't need to nor did they have to genuinely attain the skill to slide into your pants. That and they fear rejection way more than men.
>>
>>27055556
>Implying they don't

Sub 7/10 detected
>>
>>27055766
But they need no skill to approach you, they KNOW you're going to let them have sex with you.

A woman could say something on the same level as a downie, but if it has some sexual insinuation you'd be down. For men their needs to be a basic level of charisma and charm.
>>
>>27055916

You're all delusional. Of course hot girls sometimes get shot down by guys with boyfriends.

Women can have sex easier than men but robots make it sound like every moment of their lives they're out sex shopping, point at a guy if their choosing, then poof, she's naked and getting her pussy jackhammered.
>>
>>27055556
Because women want a man that isn't intimidated to approach them
>>
>>27055556
>Why do women always expect men to make the first move?

They don't. The best relationships I've been in have been the ones where the woman decided to make the first move.
>>
>>27055577
So why would women not be more active then? Clearly going after the better males is what they should be doing.
>>
>>27056056
It's what they are doing, you idiot. Girls are constantly hitting on 8/10+ guys.
>>
>>27055968
I'm not a robot. I know that it isn't all about sex shopping. All I'm saying is women are used to getting that rejection? And I'm talking about in a bar setting, if a woman approaches a man who is alone at the bar.
>>
I got approached by a girl in a club once. She sat at my table and, tried to have some small talk but I didn't do anything. it was weird.
>>
>>27056011
I always conjectured that all those women that approached me were unusually not-shit-but-actually-legitimately-good-ladies. I feel bad for feigning disinterest and giving them the cold shoulder (I had social anxiety and didn't want any relationships)..
>>
>>27055577
Bravo! What this guy said. It's fucken science by the way. Same thing in nature. Bulls will beat the shit out of each other just to see who gets to mate with the females.

As for woman, they have to be more selective. The cost of getting pregnant is much higher for them. A guy can get a girl pregnant and walk away the next day like if nothing happen. Therefore, they tent to be more picky when choosing mates.

Even the bitches that sleep with half a small town are always talking about romantic bullshit and fantasize about how prince charming might be just around the corner. Some live for that.
>>
>>27055556
Because they are retarded kids. If they don't get there own way they cry about it.

Cry more women start putting in work you lazy cunts you're gender is not special.

You're not a special snowflake. I refuse to play you're bullshit game and it's time for a change for the good not for shit

You're loss whore but that's ok go suck another nigger cock and take you're cunt ass away from me.
>>
>>27055863
Yes they are women are whores and stupid.
>>
>>27055577
>what are condoms
>what is abortion

This argument could've worked 100 years ago.
>>
>>27056495
>what is neurobiology
>what is biology overriding culture/sociology

your a idiot
>>
>>27056495
True, but this are recent inventions. Humans have been around for thousands of years. Being more selective is already in their fucken nature.

My wife for example, messing around we openly talk about people we might find attractive on tv,,etc. She see's an attractive guy and mentions it, Then she goes " oh, but he's already been divorced twice and has like 3 kids" or something like that. And I'm thinking WTF, I see a girl I like and I want to fuck. I don't give a flying fuck weather she's been married or what have you. Shit, I don't even care what her name is. If I was given a chance, I would destroy such pussy.
>>
>higher cost of sexuality
>men can change their sexual market value, women can't
>men are built to take risks
>women are not
>>
As someone that would never dream of approaching a girl I can see why they don't want to.
>>
>>27056397
your ability to choose the correct form of a word is very sub par. please learn when to use the correct form and repost what you have written.

youre=you are
your=possessive
there=indication
their=possessive
theyre=they are

for the record i somewhat agree with you though.
>>
>>27055698
No amount of feminism will change biology. Even if men and women both agree on feminist ideology, the guy will inevitably make the first move anyway. That's just how guys are, the penis is too strong to be swayed by sort of human thinking.
>>
>>27056692
>the guy will inevitably make the first move anyway. That's just how guys are, the penis is too strong to be swayed by sort of human thinking.
That sounds very normalfag.
>>
>>27056692
For thousands of years women were hardly in any leadership roles. Societally they were always subordinate to men in every culture. Now we have one who can be a leader in the most powerful country in the world.

Women can magically override their biology when it selfishly benefits them. But they still want to sit like a pretty little flower and be plucked without going through the pain of rejection.
>>
And what sucks the most about all this is that even when a girl is somewhat interested in you; they still wait for you to make the first move most of the time.

this is why you don't let any opportunity go to waste. you a see a girl you like. You go and be friendly with her. If that moves along Okay. Move in for the kill. Most of the time you will get shot down. Ahhh fuck it, it's all part of the game anyways. You win some you lose a shit ton of them.
>>
>>27056582
>>27056619
Why are there so many single mothers? Why are there so many single mothers with half black kids?
>>
>>27055577
Also the reason why women are, behaviorally, hive-minded. They all act the same because they're not directly fighting each other to win a chance to get pregnant, instead having men fight over them. Such is nature.
>55577
chkd
>>
>>27057090
White women find black men
>genetically different, therefore attractive
>percieved as more masculine due to various factors (sexual fetishism, for example)

We see this across all socio-economic backrounds, not just with poor whites
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.