[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS ONLY; NORMIES FUCK OFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: nessman.png (566 KB, 683x837) Image search: [Google]
nessman.png
566 KB, 683x837
WHAT IS THE MOST ALPHA THING YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE TO DATE?
>>
>be me
>21
>3 weeks ago
>Navy
>at a CID unit for training
>chill with a girl all weekend
>lost my virginity to her
>bought her plan B on Sunday since I took the condom off without her knowing
>couldn't cum with the condom
>it was hard enough already since the internet ruined 3d girls for me
>that night I go to muster at 9pm
>meet Asian QT at smoke pit
>leave without her #
>I buy a Gatorade from a vending machine and I see her
>the 1800 tequila talks for me and I ask for her #
>I get it
>I get back to my room and the girl I was with all weekend is half naked and still there
>I start texting the girl and ask her to come over
>I tell the girl in my room we should hang out later
>Asian QT comes over and we fuck and watch Naruto
>black guy who lives next door gives me a thumbs up the next morning and says he is proud of how far I've come
>she asks to marry me two days later
>nahh
>>
File: jailfu.jpg (375 KB, 780x1453) Image search: [Google]
jailfu.jpg
375 KB, 780x1453
rolling this tt
>>
>had to attend some booster classes
>get on well with one of the girls there
>some new people joined
>realize that she only talked to me because I was one of the only males there

I saw her in the street once and she just blanked me.
>>
I went to america on vacation in New Orleans

There was some 9/10 black girl twerking on the sidewalk and I said "DAAAAAAAMN SHAKE THAT BOOTY"

and then she said "COME OVA HERE WHITE BOY"

then I went over there and made out with her and felt her up and she put her leg around my waist.

Then her friends came over and pulled her off me and were like "GURL STOP MAKIN OUT WIT PEOPLE"

then my friend told me that she was like 15 but I'm pretty sure she was older than that and anyway how am I supposed to tell how old people look I didn't grow up around black people
>>
>>27055195
in highschool i had to wear a tie to school one day, and in art class i lasso'd it around a homely looking girl who was walking by and pulled her onto my lap and ended up feeling her ass up after a few minutes. i wish i wasn't such a retard in highschool. i could've gotten laid at least 3 different ways looking back
>>
>robots only thread
>the literal first response is about a guy hanging out with a girl

I literally can't even
>>
Weekend of my 25th birthday, nailed 3 grills in 24hrs...

Didn't shower between 1st and 2nd
>>
Playing guitar on a sex cam website
>>
I dumped a 9.5/10 for getting drunk in a frat. She begged for me back.

Told her to pound sand.
>>
Rate my chad moment;

i once walked past a group of girls looks pissed off and depressed indicating i have high testosterone levels

what do you guys think?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 405x431
>kid stole my best friend in 1st grade
>it's art class and we're doing pottery
>pretend to stab him in the back with a knife
>he doesn't show up next day but I get in trouble
>he doesn't show up again
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (27 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
27 KB, 576x1024
>be at a pub last night drinking and playing pool/snooker/billiards whatever you want to call it with chad friend
>eventually he drags me out to a nightclub and wants me to get with a chick because he knows i'm a virgin
>drinking at a table for a while, i get up and go to the toilet
>come back to a some random blonde sitting in my seat
>the only free seat is next to her and chad friend signals me to sit down next to her
>blonde start rubbing her leg against mine.
>i avoid all eye contact and pretend like its not even happening
>continue talking to chad friend until she eventually gets up and leaves

She even started pinching my leg hairs at one point trying to get me to look at her. I was on the verge of telling her to fuck off but she eventually got bored and left. Felt pretty good desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.