[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breathe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 750x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 750x479
Write here what you want to say to her.
>>
Everyday I see you I just think about how much I want to be with you, I've never gotten over you and I don't think I ever can, I love you.
>>
I wish I didn't creep you out so much and wish I were more attractive. I'm sorry if I've caused you any harm or discomfort and only wish for your happiness.
>>
File: 1457524241167.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457524241167.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
I'm pulling away from you because I can sense that you're into my chad friend, even though you claimed that you were asexual when we first met.

It's partially my fault for accelerating from acquaintence to friend too fast, but fuck you for being into chads, you dumb slut. Claiming to be asexual when you clearly aren't just hurts the rest of us.
>>
>>27054724
don't kill yourself cuz i do
i know you don't like me anymore but don't get reminded of it, try to forget.
>>
>>27054724
your situation doesnt change anything. i just wish you could see that and stop doing this. i was literally crying in the library most of today because of this shit. please reconsider
>>
>>27054897
Same I guess
>>
Are we gunna fuck again or was that a one time thing?
>>
You have nice feet.
>>
I know you don't know me that well, it's just that I love your smile so much I could just kiss it
>>
I hope that someday soon I can be your boyfriend. Talking to you today made my day, and thanks for the birthday cupcake.

You're really really beautiful and I kept glancing at your amazing tits while we were talking. I hope you didn't mind or notice that.

I really want to make some kind of move but I feel like you still need to warm up to me. I really want to cuddle with you and watch some movies or tv.

I am kinda scared because I like you too much, which makes me afraid that I will start acting stupid if I dont keep my cool.

also why does your skin break out so much, like you said you have dry skin but you have some serious blemishes going on.
>>
I swear on honor of my family name that before I die I will viciously and mercilessly beat you to a pulp with a fucking meat tenderizer you wretched bitch.
>>
The guilt that i have from what i've done is so immense that i cant go a day without breaking down. I find myself in the same dark hole that i've been in before. the ladder you threw down last time lays on the floor after i destroyed it. you were my chance to happiness and its all my fault. You already know how much i regret everything ive done and how sorry i am, i shouldnt expect you to want to talk to me any longer. ive reached a new low, one i would never have expected. you trusted me, and i became your worst enemy. i wish these words didnt just disappear into the aybss of the internet but sometimes its better to leave it with silence.
>>
Please stop using me for emotional support when it's convenient for me. I'm tired of you inviting me out and then fucking off with other dudes. I'm done with you, unless you wanna actually spend some time with me. I hate how you act which sucks because you're a cool person and I know you can't help being like this, you're losing your damn mind. I wish I knew how to help you but I don't.
>>
WHERE ARE YOU

Original.
>>
>>27054724
I am literally better than him in every way buts it's probably that arogance that lost you in the first place. I don't hate you. I miss you and I think about you all day every day. You're what I stay up thinking about (well you and why people aren't voting from Trump). I want you to know that I still have feelings for you that are very real, and I've been trying to kill them for 3 fucking years since you left, but they won't go away. No, I can't be friends with you because to me you'll always carry a romantic connotation. I want to be with you. I want you to love me again. You're responsible for my highest highs and worst lows, but the good far outweighs the bad. I will never stop loving you.
>>
I don't need to write it here bc I told her what I want to say.
>>
>>27056767
Oh someone posted mine for me. Thanks anon
>>
Why don't you exist?
>>
File: 1438113860879.jpg (70 KB, 692x589) Image search: [Google]
1438113860879.jpg
70 KB, 692x589
kek, we are never going to speak again. I would like to say however, you were more important to me than I let be known. I'm a fucking idiot and dont speak how I should.
>>
i think we should just be friends instead. even then we're probably going to stop talking because we don't actually have anything in common and we started this relationship out of what was loneliness and abject desperation and now it's just familiarity. i dont think i could love you. you'd be better off with someone who can
>>
I'm willing to miss BOTH my friends birthday parties for you, Julia.
>>
>>27057532
Well didn't notice the her at the end just ignore all that shit
>>
>>27057532
you could just say this to him instead of stuttering around and feeling awkward
be honest
>>
>>27054724

There is no her, just vague ambition and despair.
>>
>>27057413
>>27055078
Related?
bloxx and originalshit
>>
File: 1440718550968.jpg (96 KB, 950x680) Image search: [Google]
1440718550968.jpg
96 KB, 950x680
>>27057473
>ditching your friends for some non-virgin roastie
youre nothing but a thirsty traitor beta
>>
>>27054724
please come back
>>
Stop eating so much, you're getting really fat
Also fuck your korean music
>>
This was a complete waste of time.
>>
>tfw i dont have a 'her'

I had a 'her' in high school but she got married right after graduation (weird as fuck, maybe i got lucky by not getting involved with her) and now she's pregnant

Weird feeling man.
>>
it's been a while. i've missed you. i think about you a lot but i don't think i love you anymore because it's been so long that i don't think i can say i know you anymore. i've been wanting to contact you, but you have a new bf and i'm cautious because i don't want to start speaking to you again and fall for you again and be in a shitty position because you have a new bf. i also dont want to talk to you again and realize that i dont know or like you anymore. part of me feels like nothing good can come out of contacting you again, and another part of me thinks it's stupid to throw away so many good years and memories because of hard feelings. i'm sorry
>>
In retrospect, I had to learn to not be a beta clingy needy faggot cuck eventually. I've most definitely learned my lesson, it's just a shame it had to be with you
>>
>>27054724
I'm here now, and that's what matters. Be mine.
>>
I wonder if you hate me or just butthurt i fucked off. Sometimes its easy to handle you and make a joke of everything, other times not so much. Either way stop being so mad and be my wife.
>>
>>27054724
I'm going to stomp your fucking head in for rejecting me, you god damn bitch.

DON'T CRY. YOU'LL ONLY SUFFER A LITTLE.
>>
>>27058554
Yup for every dude every
>>
>>27054774
>>27054897
>>27055041
>>27055073
>>27055078
>>27056415
>>27056697
>>27056894
>>27057221
>>27057473
>>27057675
>>27058711

faggots, disgusting beta orbiting normalfag faggots

>>27055087
reasonable

>>27057629
this
>>
>>27058844
>
stay mad, jewboy faggot
>>
>>27058860

Jewboy?

Stay mad roastie
>>
Bitch.

OriginoIy
>>
>>27054724
its a shame you're not attractive anymore
you dont suit short hair, youre too chubby for it
anyway I saw the guy you got engaged to
was he the first guy you met afterwards? he looks kinda down syndrome and it was even 9 months after that you got engaged to this guy?
I definitely hope you're not happy even if I do love you still
fuck you
>>
>>27054724
Gabby, I really really hate you.
You're ugly, needlessly confrontational, and have a flat ass.
>>
>>27059425
*wasn't
orgami commence
>>
You are pushing everyone away and no one wants to deal with your shit anymore. One day you will wake up and realize you've completely fucked up your life with your bullshit drama and your addictions. You will realize I was right and that all I was doing was caring about you. But its too late now.
>>
I know we don't have much in common but I think we could have fun for a few months together and I'm moving away soon so there's no chance we'd enjoy up stuck together out of fear or complacency. I just need a little bit of human warmth to raise me up out of the pit for a year, and I think you must be lonely too. Let's fuck this summer- not like we're soul mates or anything, just two tired animals who need some kindness.
>>
>>27060273
End up*
>>
Fug

original666
>>
its been 2 weeks or even more since we last fucked. what the fuck
>>
I think I gave you too many chances already. You don't respect me and I don't even like you that much anymore, it would be reasonable to end it all.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.