[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Job interview >Her: "Why do you want this job?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1433938485960.jpg (100 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1433938485960.jpg
100 KB, 1440x810
>Job interview
>Her: "Why do you want this job?"
>Me: "I need to pay my bills somehow."
>Her: "I think we're done here."
>No call back
Well fuck you too, your job is poo anyway.
>>
>>27054689
are you diagnosed with autism or do you just suspect it?
>>
File: 1435090363153.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1435090363153.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Did you watch GradeA's interview video or what?
>>
>>27054716
I have autism but it was a dumb question anyway.
>>
>>27054689
those interview questions are all pretty bullshit anyway. Don't worry about it anon.

What was it for anyway?
>>
>>27054689
I never understood why they ask this shit. I mean, I understand it, but don't they realize how shit it is? They're basically asking you to flatter them and everyone knows its a lie.
>>
She wants you to lie to her. Just for future reference.
>>
>>27054689
kek. You rekt the whore. Good job, anon
>>
>interviewer asks why I want a job
>if I say anything other than "I need money" they know I'm lying
>if I say I need money they think I'm too brazen and don't hire me
If I were put in charge of hiring I would fucking cross off anybody who says anything other than "I need the money" or "I need to pad my resume" because they're a filthy fucking liar and I don't want to work with someone who thinks I'm stupid enough to fall for that. I don't want a job to "enrich my life" or "meet new people" or any of the BS they expect you to say. I need a job so I don't have to suck dick in a park bathroom ever again. I need a job so I can keep a roof over my head. I need a job so I can afford to FUCKING EAT.
>>
>>27054740
I have autism too but even I know it's retarded to give an answer like that.
>>
You fucked up senpai.

You need to lick their assholes, wile stroking your dick.

It's how it's done.
>>
Anons these bullshit questions test if you know the bullshit role you're expected to fill. Nobody expect honesty but answering correctly demonstrated that you know what's expected from you.
>>
OP, you have to combine honesty with selling yourself.

What I mean is, next time you should say "Well, I do need the money, but I also think I'd be a good fit for the job based on my prior experience."

Just substitute "prior experience" with skill set, personality, or whatever else applies to the job. Honesty + selling yourself, don't forget that, it's the best combo for answering interview questions.
>>
>>27054755
Cleaning hotel rooms.
>>
>>27054755
Yes they may be bullshit, but by not going through their hoops you will never get hired.
>>
File: money minion.jpg (27 KB, 521x543) Image search: [Google]
money minion.jpg
27 KB, 521x543
>>27054811
You sucked a dick in a park? Boy, money really made you its bitch anon
>inb4 u haz no choice!!1
>>
>>27054895
lol so like a maid?
>>
>>27054895
Sounds like a shit job desu, have you tried for a supermarket or warehouse?
>>
>>27054942
Hey, gotta eat, man. Not proud of it but it was better than the alternative. I think I like programming better than blowing middle-aged men, though.
>>
>>27054895
Any idiot could of gotten that job if you played your cards right.

this is why illegals keep taking jobs.
>>
>>27054811
I know right? I hate this stupid question, bitch I need to buy food. It's just a fucking cleaning job, I didn't come here to "broaden my horizons".

>>27054946
Yeh.

>>27054952
Not many open jobs around here honestly, I'm just applying to whatever I can find.
>>
>sell me this pen
Why?
>>
>>27054993
Exactly. Why do you even care that much why I need the job? My need for money isn't going to suddenly vanish. I'm not going to ascend to a higher plane of existence and suddenly not need food. A year from now I'm still going to need money.
>>
>>27054994
"It's a vape pen"
>DiCaprio takes a swig and decides he likes to vape
Dicaprio: "Yar hire"
>>
The only to get a job nowadays is to suck dick.
>>
>>27055008
Certainty a pink-haired Mexican polygendered xenomorph with bipolar disorder and a bachelors in liberal arts has a very good and noble reason to take your job flipping pats. How do you prove to your interviewer you need it more? Detail a vivid story describing your ambitions in life and to how everything has led up to this job and you need it to become a self-actualized fast food manager.
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (104 KB, 558x610) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
104 KB, 558x610
>>27054689
>>27054895
>>27054978
>Job interview
>Her: "Why do you want this job?"
>Me: "Que?"
>Her: "You're hired."
>>
>>27055107
I'd rather prove I can do it better than prove "I need it more". It's not a handout, it's a job. I perform a service in exchange for monetary compensation.
>>
>>27054994
Sorry, it's not for sale, but I have some nice pencils you might be interested in.
>>
>why do you want this job
Caz I need money 2 support myself
OK interviews over we'll give you a call
>get up and flip her fucking desk
>give me the job cracka or I'm gonna rape u
>she tries yelling for security
>I cover her mouth and drop my shorts
>she takes a look at my bbc and instantly Cums
>proceed to fuck her for an hour
>tell her if I'm hired she'll get to fuck me everyday
>get hired the next day
>>
>>27054895
A-Are you a female?
>>
It's implied you need the money. The question is why this job over the 1000 other jobs you could of applied for. Say something like "it fits my abilities & experience" or "I like the company"
>>
File: 12.png (34 KB, 281x309) Image search: [Google]
12.png
34 KB, 281x309
>>27055173
It's a longshot, but it could work.
>>
File: 1457514285423.gif (240 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457514285423.gif
240 KB, 480x270
>>27055115
FUCK, we need the wall ASAP.
>>
>>27054769
They know it's bullshit but it shows that you're able to sell yourself and make things sound better than they actually are, which is an important skill in many jobs that deal with other people.
>>
>>27055203
I know what you're trying to say but it's the same shit. You could say something equally pathetic or blunt.
>why do you want this job
>I need the money.

>why do you want this job [over the 1000 other jobs you could have applied for]
>You're the only one who responded/gave me a chance.
>>
Yes everyone knows interview questions are bullshit but what can we do.
>>
>>27054689
>Him: "Why do you want this job."
>Me: "Well, to be honest I need to pay tuition, and this job is really convenient in terms of its location and the hours"
>Him: "Sounds great, you start Monday."

It's all about how you sell it. It also helps if you're applying for a crappy job, I'm sure if you walked into a real job and said "I need money" they'd just ask you to leave.
>>
>Why do you want this job

I said "I think it'd be fun honestly"

Got hired.
>>
>>27055621
>I'm sure if you walked into a real job and said "I need money" they'd just ask you to leave.
If that's how it'll be, going to university was a wrong choice for me. I can't answer the question any better than the OP.
>>
>>27054689
You know sometimes I just wish an interviewer would skip the whole process and say I can have the job if I give him a bj right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1778x1000
>>27054689
I remember reading some reddit thread asking job interviewers how they choose people. The answers were all a bunch of petty and arbitrary shit.
>if you don't make eye contact
>if you make too much eye contact
>if you pour salt on your fries before tasting them
>your voice is too high
>your voice is too deep
>your shirt is the wrong color
>you are too honest
>you don't seem honest enough
>you blink more than 2 times in less than 13.356 seconds

The one that really pissed me off was also the top post. Basically it was jealous washed up roastie whore saying "anyone who traveled the world immediately after high school/college, I won't hire, because I don't want someone who wastes time contemplating their navel." Then tons of other people working in HR agreed with her, saying anyone who didn't immediately sign their soul into wage slavery or had a 1-2yr gap between graduating and working was someone they wouldn't hire.

They're so fucking mad that anyone could actually enjoy life instead of just wasting away in some piece of shit fucking job. I hate those smug useless fucks so much.
>>
>>27056328
deeply agree
i have no material needs, all i need is to pay bills
im a hermit freak cause i don't trust humans
>>
>not letting her peg you for the job
>>
The idea is you trick the HR people to get into the company and *then* you relentlessly disrespect them in every single way you can think of.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.