[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in elemntary school >autisitc as fuck >have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe_aec9d7_5425540[1].jpg (82 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_aec9d7_5425540[1].jpg
82 KB, 667x960
>be in elemntary school
>autisitc as fuck
>have no friends
>befirend another autist
>best of friends
>friend was a cunt
>I didn't mind since I was a retarded kid
>We did not agree on anything but we were outsiders, outcast front he rest of the war. We managed to stick for each other. even if friend was a selfish bastard, he would help me out
>moved into a new school. Never saw him again
>almost 9 years since
>feel nostalgic as fuck and want to find him
>uses detective skills to find about his whereabouts
>manages to find his steam account
>find out he's a fur fag and possible homosexual
>mfw I'm less autistic now
I want to talk to him but I'm afraid to do so. Also that whole finding out about his whereabouts by using the internet is kinda creepy. What should I do robots?
>>
Just talk to him on Steam, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>27055144
He can get ERP'd
>>
File: what have i done.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
what have i done.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
>>27055144
Still how did would that even work. (reminder I'm shit at making friends)
>Hey it's me! Your friend that you haven't seen in almost 10 years. I searched your name and found your steam account that is 95 percent likely to be yours and probably dosen't want anyone to know about since you probably erp there. What have you been up to?
>>
>>27054687
Don't risk it.
There is a high possibility that he drags you down in his weirdness.
>>
I coontempating a plan to orchestrate a steam friendship to where we find out about our real identities and have a "small world scenario"
That plan would obviously fail
>>27055377
That is what I'm concerned about. My mom didn't like his family for a reason
>>
requesting the one where Pepe walks bast homeless Wojak with his wife

something like
"pepe, who was tht man it's like you knew him"
"nobody honey.. he's nobody"
>>
I did the same thing. Friend when we were kids, found him online, it wasn't snooping though, by chance. But I did stalk him a bit online after rather than straight up friending him in case he didn't wanna be friends with me again. He did.

It went all good, turns out we were going to the same college. We're still friends now even though we're on different sides of the country, he comes back home every summer and Christmas. As for him hitting on you, well me and my friend made out, but it was with permission.
>>
>>27057123
why is everyone on this website a fucking queer jesus fucking christ what are you doing with your life you faggots
>>
>>27057265
Because it's fuckin hot.
>>
File: 1.jpg (123 KB, 780x1095) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
123 KB, 780x1095
>>27056696
>requesting the one where Pepe walks bast homeless Wojak with his wife
here you go...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.