[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mommy just stormed into my room drunk telling me how shitty I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 410x409
Mommy just stormed into my room drunk telling me how shitty I am and how I am a burden.

she said she wanted me to get a job, she broke my tv and computer screed (I'm typing this on my iPhone) and told me I couldn't have either until I got a job.

She threw her bottle at my wall and left!

I'm scared robots, she has never been violent.
>>
Go to a men's shelter

Oh right, those don't exist. Thanks for the equality, feminism.
>>
>>27054573
so go get a job you whiny little fucking faggot
>>
Looks like your free ride will soon be over, best get ready.
>>
Ah, beautiful. The reality of the world after mommy crashing down on yet another NEET.
>>
File: 1420875164067.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1420875164067.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27054573
not to worry anon.
when she sobers up she'll immediately be apologetic and give you an infinite amount of good boy points
>>
>>27054573
Get a job then. Apply literally everywhere even fast food places and shitty retail jobs. After you apply, call the places and ask about your application. How old are you anyways? Are you in college? Have you ever had a job before?
>>
NEETIE FEELING THE HEATIE

YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS MEAN? JUST WAIT TIL YOU MEET YOUR BOSS AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>27054573
>mommy threw a bottle
Safe to say she broke the Treaty of Doorstep and you can retaliate with piss jugs and shit buckets.
>>
File: neetbtfo.gif (30 KB, 220x121) Image search: [Google]
neetbtfo.gif
30 KB, 220x121
>>27054639
Whenever I see a NEET get btfo it just makes me so happy inside.
>>
>>27054639
>>27054792
>Real world

lol fuck that. My plan B is a little black pill.

I bet my mom will regret fucking with me when she finds my corpse splayed out on the kitchen table
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108 KB, 409x409
>>27054652

>Infinite amount

Imagine the inflation
>>
>>27054865
>being that pathetic
>>
>>27054601
>men's shelter
That'd be great.
>>
>>27054573
NEETcuck got blown the fuck out!
>>
>>27054865
You're already dead to her, anon.
>>
>>27054601
Uh.. but men's shelters do exist anon.
They not a place you would want to go though.
They are homeless shelters form men.
>>
>>27054865
>regret
You mean relieved.
>>
Get a job you pleb.
>>
>>27054573
Is she a single parent?

If so, she probably has a new bf that told her that shit.

IKTF
>>
>>27054865
Probably not. But even if she did, she'll get over it. Your wound to her will be, at best, temporary.
>>
>>27054601
They exist, and especially because of feminism you cuck.
>>
>>27054573
If you do get one just be sure to remind her every day after her first mental slip up in her elder years she is going to the nursing home
>>
>>27054792
>>27054639
you little burb brats don't know shit about the real world. I could do your jobs so easily I'd reverse age.
>>
>>27056668

> thinking the hard part about a job is the actual work
> not realizing that the hard part is being there every day for the rest of forever

NEETs everyone
>>
Go rape her
>>
File: 1447254262602.jpg (270 KB, 632x483) Image search: [Google]
1447254262602.jpg
270 KB, 632x483
>>27054573
You know how this is called?
Justice
Great to see that the little parasite is starting to get problems
>>
>>27056774
pretty much
>>27056668
>don't know shit about the real world
>being able to do our easy fucking jobs somehow means you're enlightened
>laffing at NEET failure and pain gets you bent the fuck out of shape
lmfao being this mad, see above
>>
Come on op, we can get a shitty apartment together so we'll get away from our shitty parents. Wanna be my qt NEET husbando?

>Please say yes!
>>
>>27054573
See thats the problem with ya NEETs! Ya don't fuck your mothers! Back in my day when I wanted to be NEET I had to man up and fuck my ma, but nope! You kids these days expect everything for free!
>>
>>27054573
it's over, faggot, become a janitor and develop a stoic view of things for a year or 2 until you are used to the normy "wageslave" schedule again after years of idleness, then go to community college and learn to become an electrician or something higher paid so you don't die poor and can afford to go out and socialize and find a fat nerdy girlfriend
>>
Kill yourself, that will show her how much of a piece of shit she is.
>>
>>27056426
Bullshit. Literally the only thing feminists ever did with male shelters was get the funding cut to UK's shelters for male rape victims. Get the fuck out with your lies, feminazi. You're scum and deserve to hang.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.