[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What advice would you give to this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: reddit.png (184 KB, 845x589) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
184 KB, 845x589
What advice would you give to this girl?
>>
You got cucked son
>>
Lmao normies are retarded
>>
>>27054388
Prostitution is illegal, coercing someone into it is the same.

So get her 'boyfriend' arrested and also stop dating people 11 years older than you, holy shit.
>>
Stay the fuck on reddit.
Her AND you, OP.
>>
>>27054388
Damn...that really sucks. Poor girl. She should record a conversation or find his craigslist info and completely blackmail him, and also press charges. That's considered sex slavery, right? A good lawyer can push that.
>>
Haha holy fuck dumb cunt. Got what she deserved
>>
Notice how she is still calling him her boyfriend?

lmbo, this cunt isn't going to let being turned into a prostitute lose her her meal ticket.
>>
File: 1443199627030.jpg (24 KB, 377x469) Image search: [Google]
1443199627030.jpg
24 KB, 377x469
>"I agreed to the sex so they didn't rape me, I don't think."
>>
>>27054388
If I were her...honestly I'd be into it, and go into kinky shit. But I'd want part of the cut, I may become a shameless whore but I'd want some too.

But for her...leave him. Watch out for druggies. They are horrid people, 9 times out of 9.
>>
Guys like that get GFs. Meanwhile guys like us, who just want someone to love, die alone.

Such is normie culture.
>>
hahahahaha, rused into being a whore, only to a fucking redditor could this happen

ask for a cut or dump him is my advice
>>
Well she should go to the police but what evidence would she have unless her bf admits it? Thats assuming the bf was smart enough to delete all the incriminating emails/ texts
>>
That's what she gets for agreeing to have sex with anyone except for boyfriend.
Dumb cunt deserves to get beat.
>>
>>27054388
Either she stops or starts claiming her part.
>>
>>27054388
Wait, so it was fine before when she thought her bf was a cuck, but now that her pussy power is on the table she's disgusting?

Girls, everyone.
>>
>>27054388
This is old, but fuck it.

She shouldn't have been such a dumb cunt who wanted an older man who squandered his resources on a shitty drug habit.

Also, this is old. The new kids really are in swing tonight.
>>
That is chad alpha style cucking.
>>
anyone have a link to that or can give me that as a copypasta
>>
>>27054911

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nudelete/comments/3xnl4j/2971114240_i19f_think_i_need_help_rtwoxchromosomes/?

Type next time
>>
i remember seeing this around christmas
holy shit i was laughing
>>
>>27054531
what does that sentence mean?
>>
>>27054591
We just want someone to love us...

Oh and she has to like being pisst on, put her head in the toilet, choke on my dick until she pukes.
Obviously she supposed to like being tied up and called whore and cumbucket.

And of fucking courses she's supposed to be a virgin.

If you're on this board -you better don't use the the words "us guys"
Because that also includes sick Fucks who don't deserve any contact with another human being.
>>
File: 1433538584065.jpg (202 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1433538584065.jpg
202 KB, 980x1040
>>27054455
>coercing
remind me where he treated or used force to get her to whore herself for no compensation
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.