[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your oneitis. >What is her personality like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: Moz.jpg (35 KB, 736x508) Image search: [Google]
Moz.jpg
35 KB, 736x508
Tell me about your oneitis.

>What is her personality like?
>How does she rank physically?
>Does she have any flaws you're aware of?
>How are your chances of ending up with her?
>What are you doing to improve your chances?
>Are you worthy of her?
>>
>>27053958
>Personality ranges from bubbly to stoic, but always funny, dry humor
>perfect tits great face 9/10 over all
>makes more money than I do, massage therapist, also massages me frequently
>sings like an angel
>Ben in love with her for 4 years
>not worthy, but some how she loves me back
THATS RIGHT FAGGOTS I HAVE A PERFECT GF AND USED TO BE ROBO
>>
I gotta tell you about mine. She's amazing. Super smart, you can tell just by talking to her. She's absolutely beautiful and gets prettier every day. The only problem is that she's a little younger than me. She's not more immature really, but it might be a little weird for us to go out for a little while.

I think she might kind of like me too though, and we're talking more and more. She inspires me to make positive changes in my life. To work hard and exercise more to be the best husband I could possibly be to her. I don't know what I'll do if she isn't into me in that way. I love her so much.
>>
>>27054034
>THATS RIGHT FAGGOTS I HAVE A PERFECT GF AND USED TO BE ROBO
Tell us your secret, man
>>
>>27053958

be your own oneitis.
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (1020 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
1020 KB, 500x375
>>27054323
I'd fuck me hard.
I'd fuck me so hard.
>>
File: 1429918281262.jpg (298 KB, 976x1296) Image search: [Google]
1429918281262.jpg
298 KB, 976x1296
>>27054323
I'm already pining after a female counterpart to myself -- near as I can find, anyway.
>>
She's great. Beautiful, obviously, but still manages to be humble and kind. Forgiving, almost to a fault. Clever, hardworking, and resilient. Passionate, funny, and loving.

I care about her a lot. A lot more than I should, and it scares the shit out of me. Being with her is the only moments that I don't feel like I want to be fucked up.

She's obviously too good for me, but when she looks at me and smiles, it makes me want to be a better man.
>>
flirty, social, moody, confrontational, real
i'd consider her an 8 or 8.5. i'm smitten with her because of her personality though, so there may be some bias in my rating.
she has a kid. she has a drinking problem, but so do i.
she said once that she would date me if she was single. unfortunately i'm moving away this summer and it doesn't look like i'll be around for her to get single.
nothing. i accepted my fate.
>Are you worthy of her?
fuck, i don't know. i'm pretty similar to her current bf if that means anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 287x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 287x180
>>27053958
>A lot like mine
>Imagine Remy LaCroix, except Mexican with bigger tits
>not that I'm aware of
>Probably about 50/50
>Probably gonna see her this weekend
>Of course
>>
>>27054034
>massage therapist
>makes way more money than you
Ignorance is bliss anon. You're doing a great job, don't ask questions.
>>
File: 1403555907043.png (50 KB, 1392x736) Image search: [Google]
1403555907043.png
50 KB, 1392x736
>oneitis got pregnant and has a baby now

no one knows the pain of this feel. you other guys can hope of being with your oneitises one day, but there's no hope for me now
>>
as i was typing up "how are your chances of ending up with her?" I realized I have no chance. I'm a failure
>>
>>What is her personality like?
Shy, weird, awkward, and yet more social and smart than me
>>How does she rank physically?
Quite cute. Objectively? Maybe 7 or 8.
>>Does she have any flaws you're aware of?
She has some mental issues
>>How are your chances of ending up with her?
No idea. This is completely uncharted territory for me. I guess it depends on if and when I try, right? I'd like to think there's a significant chance, like I dunno, 30%.
>>What are you doing to improve your chances?
Trying to decide whether there's enough time for me to better myself physically/socially/etc before I date her. If I leave it too long, I might never see her again.
>>Are you worthy of her?
I don't feel like I'm worthy of anyone. But I could give her love and companionship and maybe even some excitement. It depends. If we both need the same things, maybe we could save each other. Or we're two broken humans who might never fit. And I'm supposed to be the man and lead, but I'm such a mess.
>>
>>27055199
There is such a thing as transference of onitisism. You might meet another. I know I did, as unlikely as it seemed.
>>
>tfw i am my gf's oneitis
>tfw i hate it and am unhappy

woo
>>
>>27055199
Mine is married. I'm sure she'll have a baby eventually.

>Soft voice, timid movements, gentle and soft-spoken
>8/10, huge smile, deer eyes
>she has bad breath and slightly crossed eyes
>she's married, so none
>working out, improving my social skills
>I think I am
>>
>>27055199
My oneitis had a baby, and then we ended up together. now she's my gf. sure, it isn't ideal, but she still makes me happy.
>>
File: 1381096644627.jpg (81 KB, 734x900) Image search: [Google]
1381096644627.jpg
81 KB, 734x900
Bitchy, immature, has a decent heart sometimes but honestly I'm 90% sure she has Narcissim, as in, the legitimate personality disorder. She's opinionated and defensive of her opinions. Pretty childish really.
Physically she's a decent 7/10. Good breasts that are a high B cup, decent ass, good hips, not too fat and not too skinny. Good face.
Other than narcissim, having genetically inherited bipolar disorder, and anxiety issues, not much, although those are glaring flaws. Oh, and drug abuse issues.
I was with her for 5 years, and then she left me for idiotic reasons.
I don't have much chance of getting back with her unless her new boyfriend dumps and honestly I'm not sure I want her back right now. I'm conspiring murder, though.
Can't improve my chances with someone who wants to live a delusion.
I'm plenty worthy of her. I was with her for 5 years and the only reason we ended was because she decided she cared more about video games and the shitty people she met that catered to her for having a vagina than putting up the struggles of a real relationship.
I was worthy of her before and I'm worthy of her now. Her fault if she wants to continue on this idiots path.
She was the only girl I've dated and ever felt the want to date.
>>
>>27055448
Why are you in such a rush anon?
>>27055573
>bad breath oneitis
>>
>>27055605

does she love you and treat you well?
>>
>>27055647
Because I'm afraid she will get a bf and then it will be too late.
Also, wouldn't it seem creepy if some guy she forgot about called her 6 months later? The chances of her even picking up seem slim.
I wish I had more time, but it really does feel like it's now or never.

What do you think?
>>
Don't have any. I was attracted to some physically, but as soon as I talk to them, all the magic is gone, and soon their shit personality starts to come out. Or maybe I'm just too bitter, I dunno
>>
>>27055800
If you know her well enough for her to be your oneitis, why would she forget you in 6 months?

If you're on a time crunch though, you should make your feelings known. You can heal from rejection with time, but wondering what if is much harder.
>>
>irrational, good nature, genuinely optimistic
>maybe 7/10 objectively, but 10 personally
>too impulsive, slight attention whore tendencies, mulatto
>quite low
>nothing, I'm trying to get away from her because I know she's trouble
>I don't know anymore. I love her, but I think she would only be happy living a certain kind of life that I cannot abide
>>
>personality
She's very caring, to a fault. Sensitive, too. She gets upset easily because of the two, or tends to overexert herself helping other people.
>looks
Now? Maybe a 6. She's chubby and time hasn't been kind to her face. I would still hit it.
>flaws
Huge weeaboo, and prone to the "so random" humor at times. Not enough to be obnoxious, but it got annoying.
>chances
Zero. She left me years ago for some brooding pretty boy, and then left him for her current guy. He's not a bad person, but I hate him.
>improve my chances
It's too late, so I'm just trying to move on. Find new interests to keep my mind of fher and hope I meet someone.
>worthy
I'd like to think so. I had her once, and I've improved myself steadily since then. I'm in better shape, I have a real career, I've forced myself to learn to socialize by watching other people, things like that.
At least I'll always be the first man to penetrate her. The first one to look her deep in the eyes and kiss her while I thrust balls-deep inside of her. The first one to make her cum.
>>
>Tfw haven't had a crush on a girl in 5 years

I think about suicide every day.
>>
File: i know that feel.png (31 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.png
31 KB, 500x461
>>27056621
>He's not a bad person, but I hate him.
>>
File: 1455664784462.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455664784462.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>27053958
>Typical white girl, loud with her friends, rude to unattractive fuckers and shy to chads
>Hmm, about a 6-7
>She likes blacks, and a bunch of other normie shit
>My chances would be very high if I was attractive and rich, right now? -1
>Nothing, she moved away but I had about 5-6 years to do something, I'm just a lazy cunt
>Lel, asking this question on 4chin? Ofc not, I didn't get lucky enough
>
>>
>>27056658
iltf, it's a hopeless feeling
>>
Very caring, sense of humor is up to scratch, a little cheeky and slightly traditional (chinese)
Through my eyes, 10/10. though without bias, about 6/10 pretty average
Too nice, doesn't take stress well, which leads to her burning out every now and then
Don't know, but i'd say i have a better chance with her than anyone else because we are close. I just hope if i ever bring it up it wont be a "sorry we are just friends" as she slowly stops talking to me
Keeping up my grooming, learning to drive, socialize better and trying to keep a job. Not much luck on that so far
>Are you worthy of her?
Now, no. If given the chance i'd do everything I could to self improve for her sake

In reality though, it wont happen. I've been seen-zoned since last sunday. I wonder if she has just decided to cut me out now like other people have done. Everytime I visit her profile i'm scared to see that i've been unfriended, or blocked
>>
File: weekend_night.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
weekend_night.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
>depressing (looks like she might mill herself)/could be 4 years older than me
>top 10% 8/10, normal tits/ massive thighs/dark hair, pale face, permenant sad face
>mental disorder (suicidal)
>less than 1%
>getting /fit/, talking to normies
>not yet desu
>>
She's really hot. Tall, blond, 8-9/10. We actually get along really well and I think it might actualy work out, except now shes in Germany for three weeks so i think she'll forget about me while taking german chad's aryan cock.
>>
>>27053958
>Having a oneitis

Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>27055653
>love you
yes
>treat you well
i guess so. we fight a lot though. she thinks i'm trying to cheat on her constantly, which i'm not. i love her.
>>
thinking about it, if i actually tried to talk to my oneitis, i'd have a decent chance
we see each other around alot and i asked someone who knows her and he said we have similar personalities.
but how do i do it? "we make eye contact all the time, i think we should talk"
>>
>>27054034
how does it feel that she might be massagiblng other men right now. maybe she'll give them a happy ending
>>
>>27057196
>having a fat oneitis
>>
>>27053958
>Easygoing but not degenerate, reasonably conservative, discerning. A bit fidgety, fun, energetic.
>7? personal 7.5 or 8 (im a hard grader).
>no glaring physical or personality flaws. low self-esteem, but no "woe is me" bs.
>poor b/c of outside circumstances. chemistry is there.
>i'm doing my best. the biggest issue is finding time.
>yes. i think we make a great pair
>>
>>27053958
Hey thats Moz from the Smiths !
>>
>>27057694
Are you black?

You type like you are.
>>
>>27057798
no. why does the way i type make you think im black.
>>
>>27057433
>having a low test gf
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.