[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls say about you behind your back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1435006134277.jpg (134 KB, 546x969) Image search: [Google]
1435006134277.jpg
134 KB, 546x969
What do girls say about you behind your back?
>>
>#splitthecheckplease

At least this cunt has some decency.
>>
>>27053662
You should always split the check even if you're dating.
>>
>>27053687
You are not a gentleman.
>>
>>27053687
How's your relationship going?
>>
>>27053653
>What do girls say about you behind your back?

I don't think girls talk about me at all.
>>
>>27053711
It didn't work out but I doubt it was because of that.
>>
>>27053687
I agree, but guys are brainwashed and girls are taught at an early age that men are supposed to pay for everything for women. For this girl not to be shaking down her beta orbiter to for a free meal is impressive. It shouldn't be the case, but it is.
>>
>>27053653
my ex gf told all her chick friends that I have a big dick and now they all want to see it but it's only 7" long so I broke up with her
>>
>>27053735
>>27053710
>>27053711
Not that anon but I'm single atm but Im usually the broke one. Girls offer to buy me stuff it makes me feel like shit but I fuck up before I get to the dating stage
>>
>Not just paying for the stuff you ordered for yourself

What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>27053792
Does it make you feel like shit because you're being a leech or because you think you should be paying 100%?
>>
>>27053792

You're probably cute as fuck.

Like, if I knew you I would probably buy you stuff for a chance at your sweet little boy ass
>>
File: axemurderer.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
axemurderer.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
>>27053653
Someone who met me in person after knowing me for a long time online was asked by other people we associated with online what I was like. I was described as having "axe murderer chic."

Still not sure whether to be flattered or insulted.
>>
>>27053653
God women care way too much about what people will think of them. I highly doubt anyone took the time to look at them and think to themselves "hm they are probably on a date" and even if they did i dont think she would know. Also couldnt that almost be good for her because she would get normie points for pity dating some fat nerdy looking guy? Like how normalscum pretend to care when someone commits suicide or when those chads and stacies try to "befriend" the guy sitting alone for one day and then jerk themselves off over it?
>>
I imagine the most they've probably said is "He smells weird and I had to sit next to him in X class" I don't if I smell bad but I usually just assume the worst. I don't understand why I'm forced to interact with other people.
>>
I tend to pay for my own meals. But seriously, if a guy asks me on a date, why should I be expected to pay? The guy invited me to a meal. The guy was requesting my company. It's like inviting your friend over a party, and expecting them to pay an entrance fee. (Alcohol covers are different)
>>
>>27053810
Not a leech I have a job just broke cause I have bills and wasn't born into a privileged family
>>27053824
I won't let them pay for anything big just random shit and coffee houses that I never want to go to anyways
>>
My best friend has been asexual her entire life because of childhood rape, and she tells me every girl in our friend circle thinks I'm a huge creep and thristy for them all.

Joke's on them, I'm 120% homosexual, just socially awkward with a staring problem.
>>
They don't say anything. There is nobody who notices that I exist or would care enough to talk about me behind my back.
>>
>>27053908

I stand by what I said. Probably cute as fuck if girls are trying to pay your way.

Gay's the way to go though, girls are fucking crazy yo.
>>
>>27053711
I'm in a steady relationship of 4 years and we split the check from the moment we first dined out. We even pay for most things separately. Works just fine, senpai. Feels good not dating a gold digger.
>>
>>27053898
That's exactly right. I've never been on a date, but I can't fathom not paying.
>>
>>27053830
>humblebragging about something that never even happened
>>
>>27053937
Haha girls are crazy friend. I just fucked up a recent chance but I'm picky with personalities. I lowered my standards for this girl and I never do that but her charm got me and now she's going to get with some inbred fuck I can feel it but I'm trying to swallow that pill. That's why I'm back at /r9k/ goddamnit
>>
>>27053981
Why is it that any time I share ANYTHING about my life here, no matter how small or insignificant, I get accused of lying? It really gets on my fucking nerves. Anything which falls outside of the narrow daily experiences of a white suburban teenybopper is apparently beyond the pale and totally unbelievable.
>>
>>27053653
I do this too. In the sense that me and her go out and eat and such and I post these kinds of things like "Out with my sis" and such. She does as well.

>inb4 cuck
I genuinely feel like she's my sister
>>
>>27053898
I expect girls to pay unless they are at uni and don't have much money. One of my values that I look for in a woman is that she pays for her own share (bills, rent ect) and if she isn't willing to pay for her meal then its a indicator shes not the girl for me.

The guy is requesting your company but we can assume you also want his company otherwise why the fuck would you go on date.
>>
>>27053687
This.
Except if I marry the girl and have kids with her, I won't pay for her.
>>
>>27053653
Apparently she told my roommate that she's never had better sex before in her life. my roommate is also a grill
>>
>>27053653
They say I'm handsome
>>
>>27053916
Maby you should tell them, would love tot see there Faces
>>
>>27054068
In this day and age, a guys willingness to pay is a sign of his values. How well he tips too. I always tip 20%, even though I'm barely above poor, valuing the work another human does to get by is very respectable. If he's a nu male like yourself, he'll probably expect to split the bill. But if he's chosen a sweet girl and enjoys the idea of her company, treating her gives him pleasure and pride in his own masculinity. Enjoy your proud womyn who don't need no man, lol
>>
>>27054166

Live in a small town, if my fundy ass parents found out dad would break into my shithole apartment and murder me with his redneck friends.

If I wasn't afraid of being lynched I totally would though, 99% of women are scum.
>>
File: 1447108597649.jpg (34 KB, 563x544) Image search: [Google]
1447108597649.jpg
34 KB, 563x544
My best friend is a guy and I don't care if people think we're dating, why does it matter?
>>
>>27054248
I've had more best friends that are girls than guys. We always end up fucking and it goes to shit. They never cared and knew it and I didn't. Mind you sometimes it took me years to get out of the friendzone I'm >>27054020
And you can get out of the friendzone robots.
>>
>>27053653
I have a hard time believing girls ever talk about me. I know some girls very minimally but I fail to see what context I could possibly come up in
>>
>>27054181
>Tipping
I'm not a americuck
>>
>>27054408
>wasn't able to come up with a decent response beside I'm a yuropoor waiting for my progressive womyn wife to get raped by government sanctioned packs of muslims
>>
File: 1457327909781.jpg (200 KB, 951x951) Image search: [Google]
1457327909781.jpg
200 KB, 951x951
>>27054464
I'm Australian cunt.

>1956 + 60 wanting a wife ISHYGDDT
>>
Apparently my roommate tells her friends that my cooking is good and I'm a funny guy. I've never actually known anyone else to like my cooking. I've got really insensitive taste buds so I need strong flavors and lots of spice or it's like eating cardboard.
>>
File: 1457054526180.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457054526180.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
>>27054248
He wants to put his dick inside you and have your hearts and minds become one in a bond of true love. Every moment he's around you is torture for his well-being.
>>
File: 1457516992161.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457516992161.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27055263

and it makes me feel soooooo good watching him suffer :^)
>>
>>27054296
>And you can get out of the friendzone robots.

How
>>
>>27054045

I believed you, senpai.
>>
>>27053653
>just fuck my shit up, the picture
>>
>>27054248
If you don't care might as well date him.
>>
>>27053800
In a just world.
>>
>>27053792
Dont even feel bad if a girl I willing to pay for you, I just paid for dinner on a date for my fist time ever and it felt so weird, every girl that I have been with has either told me they would pay for it all or atleast to split the check on rare occasions.
All the other girls wanted to get dick though so I guess thats probably the main reason they paid lol.
>>
>>27053800
I have no problem buying things for people. I actively enjoy buying my friends meals. But this idea that you have to split the check when dining out is so retarded. I'm just going to pay for my shit, why is that not the easiest way for everybody? Legitimately baffles me
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.