[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dumb love triangle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: love cats.jpg (141 KB, 1023x762) Image search: [Google]
love cats.jpg
141 KB, 1023x762
Okay, so here's how things are. Me and my buddy both like this girl. I sorta like her and he really REALLY likes her, but she sees him as a little brother type. We'll call her Brenda. So my buddy already has a GF, we'll call her Stacy. Buddy set me up with Brenda and we're dating now. But I just found out he wants to leave Stacy for Brenda, but I'm in the way now. But Buddy says he might kill himself or move to Israel (for real, even more ridiculous) if he doesn't get with Brenda. Meanwhile, I'd rather not be involved in all this emo drama and just be an autist and play Doom and Pokemon all day, perfectly content to remain a perma-virgin. How the hell do I handle this nonsense??
>>
>>27053462
Take her 2 da bar
>>
>>27053518
Why? What?
>>
>>27053462
>Do a barrel roll for fuck's sake
>>
Seriously? Help?
>>
If you dump her, and she gets with your buddy, there's a high chance that you'll end up missing her. If you think Brenda is pretty cool, then try to make the most of your relationship with her. There's no reason for you to give up a shot at love, or sex, just because your friend really likes the girl you're dating. Make an attempt to enjoy the relationship, and if it works out, you'll be happy that you did.

With that said, should you tell Brenda that your buddy really likes her? If you tell her, what do you think will happen? Will she dump you in favor of your buddy? Cheat on you with him? Or stay loyal and prefer you over him? You know Brenda better than any of us, so you'll have to think about this.

Lastly, if you SERIOUSLY don't care about any of this schlock, then it's simple; tell Brenda that your buddy likes her. If she asks about your opinion, say that you wanna stay with her. Either she'll stay with you, or decide to break up with you for your buddy. Whatever happens, you don't care, right? Best case scenario, you end up scoring with your buddy's old gf.

Disclaimer: I'm not a love guru, but this is my advice.
>>
>>27053462
You seem to have befriended a jew, my advice is to cut all ties immediatly.
>>
If you really don't care then stop seeing her, easy.

If you do enjoy your time with her, don't dump her just keep on dating her. Fuck buddy he's an idiot, he most likely idolizes her because she isn't his gf and he is tired of stacey.

Don't let another man get in on yo girl nigguh are you fukken dumb?
>>
>>27054153
Brenda knows that Buddy likes her. I don't think she would cheat on me for him, because again, she sees Buddy as a little brother, not a potential lover.

Thanks for the help, though.
>>
>>27054198
That isn't really a factor because I'm a Jew too.
>>
>>27053462
How close are you to jewfag and how cute is Brenda?
>>
>>27053462
Tell him to stop letting pussy that doesn't even allow him to fuck it control him.

If she wanted your friend she would've sucked and fucked him years ago. Fuck Brenda if you want, he'll figure somehow and he'll get over it. Up to you.
>>
>>27054568
Known jewfag Buddy for fourteen years, best friend for life. Brenda is sorta cute, but has that generic "Geek Girl" look to her. You know, super pale, dark hair, big fake glasses, the works. No weird piercings that I know of, no weird tattoos, that I know of, but I haven't seen her without her shirt yet, so who knows? Only met her earlier this year but jewfag Buddy has been her friend in her friendzone for about four or five years.
>>
>>27053462
Take your relationshit troubles and fuck off to

>>>/adv/
>>
>>27054331

Gas yourself, Mr. Oyveysteinenberg.
>>
Man, just lose your virginity to Brenda and pass her to Buddy.
>confidence boost because of lost virginity
>no relationship drama

Seriously, I'm always feeling like "man, I need a girlfriend now" but then I realize that the sex and the cuddling and all this stuff isn't worth it in the long run. If you don't like her, pump and dumb, if you like her, stick around and get a first hand experience so you will know what you don't want in your life. It might not sound like it, but both choices are good.
>>
>>27054963
I tried /avd/, the thread isn't getting any replies. That's why I took it here since /r9k/ usuallly helps if I ask nicely enough.
>>
>>27055023
*pump and dump
wew
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.