[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are trannies brainwashed cultists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74 KB, 1280x723
Are trannies brainwashed cultists?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 892x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 892x628
>>27053246
No, just legitimately sick people who need help
>>
>>27053246
yes brainwashed and yes need help with their feeble little minds
>>
>>27053246

No op, cult members like in Heaven's Gate do crazy shit like cutting off their balls and committing suicide.

http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/heavgate.htm
>>
It's a cult in the sense that people are reeled in on muh feelings and extremely shoddy science. Caitlyn Jenner was hailed as an angel and Savior by the transgender community, not unlike a religious cult. And of course, any skepticism is quickly struck down, netting you a "transphobic" label just like religious nonbelievers. It certainly is a circle where feelings rule and critical thinking is out, and that's dangerous no matter what the cause.
>>
>>27053246
Yes

Every day they have several threads trying to convince the weak minded to join their cult
>>
>>27053246

I think it has become a meme in the traditional sense of the word. ie,

>Meme: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

This has spread to healthcare providers which is really sad for the people who have gender dysphoria. Placating these people and telling them it's normal while encouraging them to go further with it instead of doing actual positive psychotherapy that they need is awful and helps no one. It doesn't help them (suicide rate after they've gone and fucked with their chemistry is sky high) and it doesn't do anything positive for society either.
>>
>>27053546
Funnily enough, not unlike this very board.
>>
>>27053546
I've never read anything more retarded than this post. Great job.
>>
>>27053417
>crazy shit like cutting off their balls and committing suicide
That's exactly what trannies do
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>27053793

Have you been diagnosed with autism yet, anon?
>>
>>27053691
I've never read anything more retarted than this response. Great job.
>>
>>27053246
no, they're homosexuals in denial
>>
File: 1454809097955.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1454809097955.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>27053835
Sometimes I just don't know what's real anymore
>>
>>27053691
Out of all the things you've ever came across on the internet? I find that very hard to believe you drama-queen.
>>
>>27053246
Most people in general are, so most trannies are too I'm sure.
>>
NYANPASU~
Y
A
N
P
A
S
U
~
>>
>>27053793
top kekaroo famalama friendo
>>
>>27053622
>It doesn't help them (suicide rate after they've gone and fucked with their chemistry is sky high)

The suicide rate is lower after hormone therapy, though.

It's still high compared to someone without a mental illness, but it works about the same as taking anti psychotics does for schizophrenics in terms of suicide risk reduction.
If I could just take a pill that would cure me I would have, though. I had a gf and was doing a pretty good job at being a guy and all that.
>>
>>27053558
This
>just embrace it ;-)
That or they're just trying to justify their fake degenerate lives by convincing others to do so too
>>
>>27054249
>but it works about the same as taking anti psychotics does for schizophrenics in terms of suicide risk reduction
So basically it's about as successful as for people who have a debilitating mental illness. Kek.
>>
>>27054479
...well yeah?

Cause it is a debiliating mental illness? It shows up in brain scans and seems like it's a developmental fuck up

How the hell would it not be? At best you could argue it's like an intersex thing where your brain developed oddly or something.
>>
>>27054521
It mainly strikes me as funny because the trans community is pushing so hard for it not to be (a mental illness).
>>
>>27054564
The trans 'community' are full of tumblr assholes who seem to think that it not being a medical condition will make it easier.

I think they're the same ones who don't want hormones or medication though, and probably think that requiring people with depression to take counseling is ableist. Fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.