[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any 9/11 stories, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x427
Any 9/11 stories, robots?
>>
>>27053228

you got one million dollars for me?
>>
>>27053228
I was losing my virginity when it happen
You have no idea how much that mess up how you view sex after that
>>
>tower is kill
>no
etc.
>>
>tfw most people browsing this board probably were either too young or weren't even born when it happened
>>
File: Raul Julia Street Fighter.png (312 KB, 820x358) Image search: [Google]
Raul Julia Street Fighter.png
312 KB, 820x358
>>27053228
For you, 9/11 was a horrifying day. It was the day many families died. It was the day the US felt fear.

But for me it was Tuesday
>>
>walking home from school in the uk age 10
>see some builders watching it on a portable tv but think its an action movie like die hard or something
>get home and my mums secretary is asking where she is and is all scared
>turn on tv just in time to see the second plane hit and all the reporters freak out that its a terror attack
>immediately put in a VHS tape and record it because it was so amazing and I was scared it would be too graphic to be rebroadcast
>think to myself "wow, good start to the new century, there's going to be lots of wars over this"

everytime I watch some big public event on tv I secretly hope a terrorist attack happens there so I can experience that ITS HAPPENING feel again
>>
>>27053228
hmm why do you ask?
>>
>>27054803
>Implying a 10 year old would have the presence of mind to record it, or ever have a thought like that

ok buddy
>>
I grew up in Lower Manhattan (Greenwich Village/ SoHo) in the late 90s/early 2000s. I went to elementary school a mile away from the World Trade Center and was in 3rd Grade on 9/11/01. The first tower got hit and school was immediately suspended. My parents who worked in Midtown Manhattan came to pick me within 20 minutes of the first hit. We were walking up Sixth Avenue from elementary school to go home, which has/had an unobstructed view of the Twin Towers. En route to walking up towards home the second plane hit the second tower. I'll never forget the sound. Turned around and saw the first tower collapse and the flames and smoke from the second tower. That image will be burned into my memory for as long as I live.
>>
>You will never experience the pre-9/11 era ever again
>>
File: 7098243.jpg (85 KB, 1024x1017) Image search: [Google]
7098243.jpg
85 KB, 1024x1017
>Be 12, early 2002
>Have writing assignment in middle school
>I have to talk about how 9/11 affected me
>I write about how I don't care at all and feel nothing for the victims because I don't know them
>Teacher gives me a D+ and calls me "heartless"
>>
>>27054955
oldfag here. i was working on chambers in tribeca.
feels like yesterday.
>>
>>27054926
>10-year-olds are retarded (because all i did was masturbate and play pokaymans!!)
>>
>>27054955
u know what didnt burn tho?? jet fuel.
BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS
>>
>>27054717
>many families died
idk about that broham it was probably very few families, most people don't work at the same place their spouses do, i'd say the majority of families dying were the ones actually on the planes
>>
>>27055030
God damn dude. i can't even comprehend that. Can I ask what building you were working in at the time? In late high school/early college I used to work as a porter/maintenance guy at The Patriot, the bar on Chambers & Church, which perhaps you've been to if you worked in the area.
>>
>>27053228
I was like 7 and I remember not being able to watch pbs kids for like a week because they played the news instead. I was very upset
>>
>>27054926

if anything it was dumb to think the footage would never be available again

>>27055033

thanks for having my back senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.