[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what do you think of this guy? Here's his 
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
Robots, what do you think of this guy?

Here's his 'manifesto':

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Crazy? Not crazy?

Give me your thoughts.
>>
>>27052802
based on thinking the pastor was a martian, I'd say he was crazy
>>
>>27052802
He saw to much le frog maymays, in my honest opinion
>>
>>27052824
Read the manifesto though, it's actually pretty interesting. I mean obviously he sounds crazy af but he is rather convincing.
>>
>>27052848
You're going to have to elaborate on that sir, I don't really know what you're getting at.
>>
The kid earned a degree in biochemistry and graduated with honors. Maybe the stress just got to him and he just started to lose his grip on reality... Or maybe martians pepes rule the world covertly. I don't know the answer, but I'm leaning towards frog people.
>>
Pepe is a way to make us worship them.

Otherwise explain "kek" then?
>>
>>27053476
What do you mean? What does 'kek' have to do with pepe?

I'm kind of a newfag
>>
File: 1454385613121.gif (3 KB, 86x155) Image search: [Google]
1454385613121.gif
3 KB, 86x155
>>27053476
>>27053613
some guys on /pol/ found that 'kek' was the name of an ancient egyptian god whose appearance was that of a green frog, and are attributing him as the source of all meme-magic related events.
>>
>>27053666
It cannot be a coincidence.

I like how narcissistic the guy in the OP was too. Sounds like he was influenced by his enemies.

Makes it even more believable.
>>
>>27053666
Holy fuck
+
Devils trips.
>>
the part about the person sitting in front of him in the plane giving him headaches and manipulating his thoughts with visual cues sounds incredibly like a MKUltra program desu
>>
I'd really like to hear more from him about the inconsistencies with and implications of the research projects he was supposedly working on.
>>
>>27053828
Yeah this dude was probably just trolling. It reminds me of what the guitarist of After The Burial posted on his Facebook before killing himself. http://loudwire.com/after-the-burial-guitarist-justin-lowe-leaving-band-conspiracy/
>>
>>27054237
Yeah but how do I know you aren't one of the frog people?
>>
>>27053666
Since kek actually originates from World of Warcraft, does that mean that Blizzard is secretly trying to warn the world? Or is that just how WoW became so popular?
>>
File: notablemartians.jpg (91 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
notablemartians.jpg
91 KB, 600x775
>>There are [i]many[/i] others from Israel. Too many to list

well his story checks out
>>
>>27054465
I know, dude's a ledge.
>>
>ex-marine

something I've noticed with a lot of delusional murderers and serial killer types is they've been in the military, think even just being in the boot camp augments their craziness
>>
>pastor survived being shot 6 times, once in the head, and is expected to make a full recovery

ayy lmaos CONFIRMED
>>
File: nosurvivors.png (119 KB, 764x298) Image search: [Google]
nosurvivors.png
119 KB, 764x298
>Give me your thoughts.
He was a big guy
>>
>>27054691
Yeah man, the frog people are a resilient bunch.
>>
File: ayy.png (209 KB, 588x527) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
209 KB, 588x527
pretty sure this guy has a crazy fetish for aliens
anyone have an uncensored version of the manifesto?
>>
I believe he's a truly good person. Did you see the thing he wrote to Obama asking him to stop letting them play with him, and asking Obama to come out with the truth? That was important for someone to put out there like that.

Ya of course people think extraterrestrials and fake and shit. But truly I believe the are not. I'm saying that as someone with no expirience with any illegal drugs or even weed of alcohol, completely sober minded, also did excellent in school when I was in it because I'm decently intelligent. I've never been diagnosed with mental illness. And not suspect I have any besides maybe depression and anxiety at time, which is typical today.

If you really look into and study theories and stories about aliens you will start to realize that the likely hood for what he is saying being true is VERY high. I know it may sound crazy, what I am saying, and I didn't always believe in aliens, but I highly suggest open mindedly learning about why people say they exist before you laugh and think it's fake.
>>
>>27055715
Are fake and*
Weed or alcohol*
>>
>>27055715
This guy is obviously one of them. Sent here to discredit Kyle Odom.
>>
>>27053666
PRAISE KEK

TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
>>27055793
How I am discrediting that guy. I mean I'm not agreeing with everything he has done, and I also don't think it's really accurate to call them "Martians", I'm just saying I do believe he right about extraterrestrials and the bad things certain ones are doing. Rest assured there are many many many more good angelic extraterrestrials.
>>
File: kek3.jpg (131 KB, 1238x622) Image search: [Google]
kek3.jpg
131 KB, 1238x622
>>27053666

Kek speaks through you
>>
>>27055892
Because you are claiming to be intelligent, but making slight errors that come across as juvenile. Thus making the whole discussion juvenile.

This is serious anon. The Frogs are among us. Or should I say, your people.
>>
>>27056024
Man, come on, just because I made some small errors on my post here doesn't mean that I'm stupid. I was just typing fast and didn't look it over. I do hope people open their mind to the idea that there are indeed extraterrestrial encounters and the idea there is stuff beyond what our five senses usually take in.
>>
>>27056128
*Something strange.

I feel ... Strange..

What are you doing to me??

Musttt..Ressistt...
Isn't that what the prophet Kyle Odom said? That 'they' hide in plain sight? My point wasn't that you are stupid necessarily, but rather that you were deliberately making small errors to subtlety dissuade the people reading this thread from taking it seriously.
>>
>>27056251
No it wasn't deliberate. All I want is for people to pay attention to or consider the validity of these type of abnormal stories.
I don't even know much about this stuff myself, but i'm very interested in learning about it.
>>
>>27052802
>This guy has to be crazy
>Start reading
>Start getting a little unnerved
>Spooked the fuck out
>Avoid looking at the pictures because I know once I get the image in my head it'll freak me out

Not sure if schizo or gullible
>>
We are on the verge of a major frogspiracy here.
>>
>>27056454
Mah im in a dark room looking at that creep picture and I keep expecting one to jump out from a dark corner of my room now.
>>
>>27057047
u fucked up dun goofd

:"":'':""":'''''""'""_
>>
Frogspiracy 2016
>>
>>27054640
nope its a lot of military families too
might be a class thing more so
>>
File: zoEpIBC.jpg (508 KB, 2163x1621) Image search: [Google]
zoEpIBC.jpg
508 KB, 2163x1621
>>27057245

...you'll never catch us
>>
>I'm a genius. I see flaws in the foundations of genetic studies
>doesn't tell us any of them
He's a nutcase bullshitter
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.