[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normies are bloody weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: waifu 7.jpg (101 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
waifu 7.jpg
101 KB, 766x1024
>go to the shops to get milk, bread and other amenities
>having acquired said amenities i walk back to my apartment
>upon reaching the road to my apartment a woman is dropped off, dont pay much attention to her but at a guess i would say she was a stacy
>we both walk towards the elevator, the elevator requires residents to use a scanner to use it
>she scans it, turns around, sees me and immediately scans the stairwell door and takes the stairs instead
what the fuck is this bullshit?
i could perhaps understand if i looked like a serial killer or some shit but as im a scrawny, speccy, baby-faced twat who couldnt be menacing if i tried not to mention my hands were full of milk and bread and cereal, the fuck did she think i was going to do force her to eat breakfast?
has anyone else experienced this?
is it a common occurrence?

pic extremely unrelated
>>
Curious as to why you added in the first part. And it's either cuz you smell or you just really ugly
>>
Everytime I'm on the bus, the last seat available is by my side, and no one sits by my side.
Then I ask myself if I smell bad
>>
People hate people that they don't know. Unless you're a pretty decent Chad, random women are going to avoid being in an elevator with you.
>>
File: HAHA.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>27052568
>the fuck did she think i was going to do force her to eat breakfast?
>>
>>27052655
i was unkempt due to just going to the shops (hence its inclusion for contexts sake), but i maintain good hygiene and im not morbidly obese or anything
granted im physically unattractive but not on account of any physical abnormality, as i said im just babyfaced
in any regard is that really something people do?
avoid people simply because theyre ugly?
>>
File: 1456127615020.jpg (43 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1456127615020.jpg
43 KB, 512x397
Your picture has milk in it, it's hardy extremely unrelated anon
>>
what ethnicity was she? maybe a spooked fob?
>>
>>27052726
>unkept from going to shops
The fuck?
>>
>>27052726
Pic?

spoiler
>>
>>27052748
thats why i used it : )
>>
>>27052773
im not going to do myself up to go to the shops am i lad?

>>27052776
no

>>27052762
nah she was white, i could put it down to just women being women but honestly the way she went about going for the stairwell (specifically the speed and jerkiness of her motions) made it seem that she was bloody terrified
>>
>>27052687
>>27052568
Buses, trains, planes, elevators or anything else that you're trapped on with strangers for long periods of time terrify me. I always start to worry that I'm breathing too loud so I try to hold my breath until my lungs feel like they're going to burst.
I used to be the same with just walking down the street too though I got over that, fuck public transport though.
>>
>>27052568
Maybe she has social anxiety?
>>
>>27053063
Held a door open for 4 woman coming from the otherside. The 2 older in front go out wave and thank me while the 2 my age take a seperate door. Fucking modern woman.
>>
>>27052568
Maybe she can't be bothered to stop on another floor, or she doesn't want to have to discuss floors with you as you click a button
>>
>>27052568
>scrawny, speccy, baby-faced twat who couldnt be menacing if i tried
>Not look like a serial killer

U wot m8?
>>
>>27052568
>normies are weird
>because they get scared
Good thing us enlightened robots aren't afraid of everything and approach every situation completely rationally!
>>
File: 1453864543294.jpg (75 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1453864543294.jpg
75 KB, 750x740
what was she thinking? god knows, women are a mysetery (nice meeme kido), however, I can assure you that her intention was to hurt you.
cold truth, but a lot of women are sadistic and look forward to putting "beta" males down. I doubt they even think about it. I think they just kind of do it automatically, as if it was in their nature to ridicule the weaker men.

women are just the physical manifestation of natural selection.
>>
>>27053197
not the point, point is there was nothing to be scared of

>>27053161
fair play

>>27053285
im not sure if i believe that there would be nothing to gain that she could see or otherwise know of by inconveniencing herself like that

>>27053063
possible but not likely given her appearance, way of carrying herself and that she got dropped off by a dude about her age (though i couldnt be certain on that last point)
>>
>>27053523
>point is there was nothing to be scared of
Yes, from your point of view. And as you've surely noticed by perusing this board, that's not how irrational fears work. Hence your whole point is rather silly.
>>
File: youhavetoeatallofthem.jpg (72 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
youhavetoeatallofthem.jpg
72 KB, 900x600
>>27052568
yes
>>
File: eggselent.jpg (151 KB, 780x916) Image search: [Google]
eggselent.jpg
151 KB, 780x916
>>27053744
8/6/12
Never forget.
Strikingly original comment.
>>
File: 1441723581620.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1441723581620.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>27052568
o i am laffin

she's gotta' keep that figure
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.