[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whos your favorite twitch whore /r9k/? Do you give them money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: ImprobableUnhappyCornsnake.webm (423 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
ImprobableUnhappyCornsnake.webm
423 KB, 400x222
Whos your favorite twitch whore /r9k/? Do you give them money?
>>
>>27052088
You should give yourself a bullet to the brain. Save some time and just get your life over with. You got bad genes and there is nothing you can do that will make your life worth something. You're going to die anyways and there is no afterlife, or if there is then that is all the better, so you might as well just end it now.
>>
>>27052088
Who is this? Did she get banned for that?
>>
>>27053188
Real mature faggot
>>
>>27053371
Dude your jacking off to twitch camwhores alright, don't start that shit with me you fucking retard. You are not at an adult level.
>>
>>27053410
you're*

comment original
>>
>>27052088

i haven't yet. i don't follow anyone, i go to twitch for big tournaments or when im bored and feeling watching a qt play some vidya, so i just check for whomever when i go on twitch
>>
>giving some whore money just for her to show me her mediocre tits
>paying woman at all

Go be a $ cuck elsewhere
>>
>>27053447
Why don't you read a book instead if you are bored you fucking loser. You guys are far out, I can't understand why someone would watch a ho play video games, why someone would watch anyone play videogames. I guess it must be relaxing to people with a low IQ and autistic people or something.
>>
1. Why would I watch other people play video games when I could just play the game myself?

2. Why would I waste my time watching some attentionwhore play a game? If I'm going to watch a camgirl I'll go to CB and watch them get fucked.
>>
>tfw no beta orbiters to give me money just for existing and playing games on twitch
>>
>>27053482
i just like the reaction when i give them money. makes me feel like someone cares because they say my sn and thank me all that. kinda makes me feel like she's my gf - especially when she's in between matches and responds to me in chat.

i like it.
>>
>>27053482

you sure seem mad. i read books too. if you don't understand why someone would watch a girl play video games, then you can't be a robot.
>>
>>27053188
>projecting this hard

wew
ewe
wew
>>
>>27053482
>>27053495
>>27053507

then why don't you make a twitch account and try your luck at getting free money?

all you need is a webcam and a computer.
>>
>>27053435
Fucking

rekt

/10
>>
>>27053515
All right, if you want to make something of your life, then get out of la la land. Just stop using so much drugs if you do use, you don't have to stop just use significantly less, and get out of fantasy land.

Here and now, boys.
>>
>>27053569
what's your deal dude. quit making me feel bad about donating to the twitch girls it makes me feel good and they like getting money. i don't mind doing it i only donate a couple hundred a month it's not breaking my wallet and it's got me recognition from the girls on there. i never got like op where they show tits but i don't request it because i'm not a perv i just like donating watch them react to the games they're playing.
>>
>>27053538
Not girly, can't bring myself to act like a vapid whore. I'd feel bad for actually leading an orbiter on just for the money too.

Also I'd have to play shitty video games.
>>
>>27053611
>quit making me feel bad

HAHAHAHAHA

You're fucked. Sorry I wasted you time
>>
>>27053612

if you aren't willing to try it, then shut yer trap about us watching to watch random chicks play video games on twitch.
>>
>>27053538
I'm not a girl. No one is going to pay to watch me play video games.
>>
>>27053634
Hey man, all I'm saying is that I want free money for existing.
>>
>>27053636

you don't know until you try.

>>27053645

it's not free, they stream themselves playing games.
>>
>>27053659
I could do that right now. I live at home so all it would cost is my time and effort. Essentially free, imo.
>>
>>27053645
Then lose the morals and whore it up
>>
>>27053684
start the stream now and link it into the thread.

i'm >>27053611 i'll add you to my bankroll and start you with a $1000 donation.
>>
>>27053729
Do it, I'll watch too
>>
>>27053684

ya it cost time and effort, it's not free but essentially free compared to other ways to make money.

all you gotta do is stream and talk into a microphone. most people have a skype buddy that they talk to while streaming and they respond to chat by talking into their mic.
>>
>>27052088
very hot, got anymore? I wonder how much this bitch would fuck one of her watchers for.
>>
>>27053729
Are you for real with that $1000?
>>
File: 1455866095503.jpg (42 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1455866095503.jpg
42 KB, 720x529
>>27053435
>hurr le typo yeah now what
>>
>>27054004
I was correcting my own post. I don't know what led you to believe that it was someone else who posted it.
>>
>>27053611
So basically you're addicted to the attention you get out of it, which is sad. Because the woman you're watching has the same problem (attention hungry) except she's getting PAID for it by people like you. It's whack.
>>
>>27054353
Who the fuck cares? desudesu
>>
>>27053345
She streams on chaturbate so no. Don't remember her name
>>
>>27054542
I'm sorry your thread backfired anon.
>>
Is the meme true? I'm a female and my job pays just enough to live on. I want to see my sisters graduation. I look pretty cute on cam. Can I make money playing games on Twitch?
>>
>>27052088
Babymetal, look her up r9k
and fuck no I may be sad but I aint no simp.
>>
>>27054632
Of course you can, stupid. Buy some low cut shirts and enjoy your easy new career.
>>
>>27054632

yep. just make time for a regular streaming schedule, look good, and enjoy free money.
>>
>>27054632

You gotta build up a big fan base and there's a lot of girls out there trying to make a living off of it.

Honestly camwhoring is where it's at, makes hit loads more money since the guys are literally jerking off so are not thinking straight and will shower you with shekels.
>>
if you girls make a twitch, post it on r9k so we can watch you and maybe possibly throw beta bux at you.
>>
>>27052088
who is this semen demon? orig shit boss
>>
Had anyone seen a girl streamer, not necessarily on twitch with blonde hair, blue eyes, blushes pure crimson, and kinda looks like Winry Rockbell? Been looking for this one forever but I don't know her name.
>>
Anyone that gives money to a camwhore deserves a bullet to the scrotum.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.